"No Liberals Allowed" thread.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You cannot reason with a libtard, as soon as you hear the truth you put your fingers in your ears and/or start attacking peoples characters etc truth hurts you! Period!
Ehhm....? What?

That's the behaviour of a lot of people her, but I do not think these people like to be called "libtard" or "left".....
Away n take your face for a shite you uppity little gimp... Shoo!

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
You cannot reason with a libtard, as soon as you hear the truth you put your fingers in your ears and/or start attacking peoples characters etc truth hurts you! Period!
Ehhm....? What?

That's the behaviour of a lot of people her, but I do not think these people like to be called "libtard" or "left".....
Thanks for that high quality reply!

Just saying: "@maxis735, you're right" would have been easier.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Ehhm....? What?

Thanks for that high quality reply!

Just saying: "@maxis735, you're right" would have been easier.

Go suck a dick

Wiebe-Draijer.jpg

Q

Banned
So Tommy Robinson gets 300 hours community service for detaining a Muslim who sexually assaulted his daughter! The Muslim has been convicted of the crime! Fucking joke!

How is the fact that he is a muslim relevant here? We all know -due to the proof I provided a few days ago- tht also all Scottish men are rapists and murderers.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
So Tommy Robinson gets 300 hours community service for detaining a Muslim who sexually assaulted his daughter! The Muslim has been convicted of the crime! Fucking joke!

How is the fact that he is a muslim relevant here? We all know -due to the proof I provided a few days ago- tht also all Scottish men are rapists and murderers.

christening-pope-peeing-on-holy-wall-troll-face-trollface.gif

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well it’s time I confess. I am a whiny Liberal, as you might of guessed. Sometimes more than other times. I’m sorry. I hope those on the other side won’t let it make a difference. That’s the trouble with these forums. Disagreements get personal and ugly. I’m guilty along with many. This doesn’t mean I hate you, or don’t respect what you post. Stubby is another story. Don’t hate me, because I choose to see some things differently.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Well it’s time I confess. I am a whiny Liberal, as you might of guessed. Sometimes more than other times. I’m sorry. I hope those on the other side won’t let it make a difference. That’s the trouble with these forums. Disagreements get personal and ugly. I’m guilty along with many. This doesn’t mean I hate you, or don’t respect what you post. Stubby is another story. Don’t hate me, because I choose to see some things differently.
We all have differences of opinion, you don't spew your views all over the board like those other two whom I'll refrain from mentioning for the sake of my own sanity... :rightON:
Political discussions will always be toxic to some degree though... :OhthDrama:

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
We all have differences of opinion, you don't spew your views all over the board like those other two whom I'll refrain from mentioning for the sake of my own sanity... :rightON:

May I mention them??? Please, daddy?! Pick me!!! May I mention them??? Hehehe

Q

Banned

Nope! :LOL1:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

GTFO vermin!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Still get goosebumps listening to this one! Worthy repost on every page in this thread if you ask me...

Military mastermind. Genius.

That is really sick. The dude is a murderer

But it doesn't change the FACT that he was a fucking military mastermind GENIUS.

But he fucked up big time when he invade Russia in 1941.. He should have waited until after England was conquered first and then he could have laid the smackdown on the ruskies.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Still get goosebumps listening to this one! Worthy repost on every page in this thread if you ask me...

But it doesn't change the FACT that he was a fucking military mastermind GENIUS.

But he fucked up big time when he invade Russia in 1941.. He should have waited until after England was conquered first and then he could have laid the smackdown on the ruskies.

That is very true, big mistake... He didn't want conflict with the British but Churchkill the Rothschild puppet went to war anyway, Britain declared war on Germany... The Brits would've been fucked if it wasn't for the Yanks, being British myself it breaks my heart we didn't stand with him...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
It's also pisses me off when people only mention the English, the rest of the U.K. were fighting and dying too... The Germans called the Scots "Devils in skirts" or "Ladies from hell" lolol

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

As much as I hate to say it, he did. Hitler had leadership skills. He knew exactly what the people he was leading. Trump was too arrogant to understand this, otherwise he’d still be in office.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

As much as I hate to say it, he did. Hitler had leadership skills. He knew exactly what the people he was leading. Trump was too arrogant to understand this, otherwise he’d still be in office.

And Biden will get the USA into a war.... Why you ask?

Because he will be a weak leader and other leaders will not be afraid of him.. I'm thinking it will either be in the middle east (Iran) or with Korea/China.

I hope I'm wrong but that is my gut feeling.

Succubus

Site Supporter

That is very true, big mistake... He didn't want conflict with the British but Churchkill the Rothschild puppet went to war anyway, Britain declared war on Germany... The Brits would've been fucked if it wasn't for the Yanks, being British myself it breaks my heart we didn't stand with him...

Fucking Yankees. Bwahahahaha

Succubus

Site Supporter

Because he will be a weak leader and other leaders will not be afraid of him.. I'm thinking it will either be in the middle east (Iran) or with Korea/China.

$50 on Iran-

Reactions: Ice

Q

Banned

GTFO vermin!
Why don't you just go away. You add nothing. All you do is make supid remarks, not even funny or intelligent.
You're just a typical loser.

Q

Banned

NOBODY CARES about your worthless opinion you cock wrangling Dutch, GAIDS having lump of shit! Go play tag with the buses creep!

Shut up. YOU are a rapist and a murderer. Who gave you permission to speak?!

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

you're not from the Netherlands. I smell Jew scum from these tens of thousands of miles. Its DISGUSTING. Now get in the chamber and embrace your FATE! oh kiss Hitler's ass and suck his dick too vile pig!!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What about the war in North America? Almost 300,000 dead. I hope you do t become part of it.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

What about the war in North America? Almost 300,000 dead. I hope you do t become part of it.

You can only blame China for that one and if Trump didn't ban travel to China when he did the death toll would be much higher.