No no no... NYC is not falling apart because Pete Buttplug is back from breast feeding and is on it

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
There are even pole dancing rats in NYC

hahahahahahahahahaha good job libs :Awesome:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Eeeewww......there is definately something wrong with it for it to come right out in the open in the light like that with people around.

It's probably carrying rabies.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Btw Pete Buttplug is moving here to Traverse City Michigan and that's even grosser.

Democrats should have to live in inner cities. He should have to live in Detroit and enjoy the fruits of decades worth of democrat policies.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Eeeewww......there is definately something wrong with it for it to come right out in the open in the light like that with people around.

It’s more a result of over population. There are probably hundreds of millions of them in those subways by now.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It’s more a result of over population. There are probably hundreds of millions of them in those subways by now.

They should do what Chicago did and put the feral cats to work. Release a few thousand. That was the only smart thing Chicago has done in a long time lol.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

They should do what Chicago did and put the feral cats to work. Release a few thousand. That was the only smart thing Chicago has done in a long time lol.

The rats in nYC will laugh at the feral cats. Those motherfuckers could fuck up a pitbull they so big and burly. Trust me. I rode those subways

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The rats in nYC will laugh at the feral cats. Those motherfuckers could fuck up a pitbull they so big and burly. Trust me. I rode those subways

Bring down a few thousand bobcats.... that will take care of the rodents of all species if you know what I'm sayin.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Bring down a few thousand bobcats.... that will take care of the rodents of all species if you know what I'm sayin.

airlift all the conservatives and drop a nuke

takes care of multiple species of rat. The ones that move on two legs as well

X

xXx
Site Supporter
6113034e3d9ae8b6386946ab637bfe12.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Bobcats can and do slaughter peoples dogs like pits and rots even.

They could handle NY rats, no problem. They would also fuck up most of the humans.

So it would also restart the voter rolls. We dont have to nuke any part of our great country.....just use the felines God gave us.

Fuck. I'd rather be attacked by a dog than attacked by any large wild cat. They are unbelievable strong and sharp everywhere.

I draw the line at bears. I'd rip my own jugular out before letting a fucking bear get me alive lol. Just stab myself in the neck with a tree branch or something.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Has anything good even ever came out of NY?

Besides Biggie here and Peter Steele?

May as well let the rats have it.