"No Liberals Allowed" thread.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Bear, post: 30656, member:
Video didn’t last an hour, tell me why that’s censored?[/QUOTE]

Because your great uncle is talking the truth and the Jew's don't like it !

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

zTLeHOQ.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
:facepalm: The horrific shooting of 7yo Jasmine Byrnes was used as race baiting ffs! Notice how the media went silent when the truth was known... SMH

bahumbas

puny and deadly
Conservatives whine too and spew so much hate when things don't go their way. So why don't we have no whiny conservatives thread then?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Conservatives whine too and spew so much hate when things don't go their way. So why don't we have no whiny conservatives thread then?
Make one up you idiot...you've made many stupid threads already..what's another ?

bahumbas

puny and deadly
Make one up you idiot...you've made many stupid threads already..what's another ?

I already did. I am surprised you haven't found it yet. No need for name calling or do you feel inferior that's why you have to add in the name calling?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I already did. I am surprised you haven't found it yet. No need for name calling or do you feel inferior that's why you have to add in the name calling?
No...I just think you're a fucking idiot .... Red is red right ? no point in fake newsing it and say it's yella'

bahumbas

puny and deadly
No...I just think you're a fucking idiot .... Red is red right ? no point in fake newsing it and say it's yella'

Sounds like somebody has an inferiority complex here and you need to cover it up by insulting my intelligence. You are afraid of my come back so you try to point out red is red. Well I have news for you. There is nothing certain in this world.
I could careless with your insults because I don't feel anything. By now, I know how intelligent I am, I don't need anyone to validate my intelligence.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Your 'intelligence'
tenor.gif
Bahahahahahahahahaaaaaa you sound like an idiot

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yes you are AWESOME .... in the same way a participant is 'special' when a part of the 'Special Olympics' LOLOLOLOL