"No Liberals Allowed" thread.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It’s fuckin crazy the lies white people have been fed, we’re evil yet the people we literally see being evil are not... The average person is scared of white power, don’t talk about it or we’ll cancel you... History is creeping up on their agenda and the truth will out! ⚡⚡
[/QUOT

... personally I enjoy being White and part of the higher echelon .. I hope history isn't creeping up on us because North America was never ours to begin with . .. and we are Evil, look at all the shit Whites have done, don't kid yourself .

X

xXx
Site Supporter
lol what a cuck

'lol what a cuck'
lol what a tranny fake attendant lying I'm cool I smoke DE weed :LMAO::LMAO:
Stop being so hurt, I'm sure you have a wonderful tooth and took down that tree in no time :LMAO:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

Fuck with the Bull and get the Horns !
You should consider quitting smoking (:

4225099642_7d1f564fbc.jpg

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Check this shit out >>>gay democrats are taking over<<< the end is coming unless we do something!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LOL

giphy.webp

So many tears SIR ! I think it was the 'fake attendant' you should take that back :LMAO3:

BLM_BANNER_HP_1.gif

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL

giphy.webp

So many tears SIR ! I think it was the 'fake attendant' you should take that back :LMAO3:

BLM_BANNER_HP_1.gif

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:
Tell that to blacks and you’ll be lucky to leave with only spit in your eye... I dare you to post that again...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
that kid Martini has got you by the nut sack. Just sit back and enjoy it. Like you always do.
So you like it when kids hold you by the nutsack?

No wonder you had to flee to a shithole in south America

No you soiled minded troll. I only date rich mature Latinas. What great times we have. Sad that your exes eat up any extra cash you might have. I need to ask, did you pay Dovey to bang her? Pretty sure your relationship is pretty much give/pay, knowing you alls situation. I could go on. KM is laughing his ass off.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I wonder if someone fucked Jeannie up her ass would they get shit on there dick ???

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
that kid Martini has got you by the nut sack. Just sit back and enjoy it. Like you always do.

No you soiled minded troll. I only date rich mature Latinas. What great times we have.

0e0af57295f463b300ccdb5908fc189e.jpg

gum disease is considered wealth where you live?

who knew?
Is that your mum? Fuckin seen that picture so long ago the victims of it got aids and have now recovered

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

No you soiled minded troll. I only date rich mature Latinas. What great times we have.

who knew?
Is that your mum? Fuckin seen that picture so long ago the victims of it got aids and have now recovered
YOur posts and sewage majors are beginning to be indistinguishable from one another

and that should be disturbing to you

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

who knew?
YOur posts and sewage majors are beginning to be indistinguishable from one another

No, you’re talking shit as always... Show me proof that it’s not just your crappy opinion and I promise I’ll say sorry but until then... Hmmm

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

who knew?

I mean you run around praising Trump as if he can do no wrong when the actual facts regarding his actions totally suggests that he’s in bed with the Juden, never will I capitulate to the anti-white hatred that comes out of their filthy mouths! My babies are hated from birth because they’re white yet I’m supposed to believe that I’m the problem for sitting about watching my people be turned inside out by filthy Jewish tyrants and niggers! It continues no longer, the human Jewish filth is about to feel Hitlers ghost again except this time they die

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lol...... PLANTBRAIN is transitioning into a sewage major

pronouns /scum/dumb/bum