"No Liberals Allowed" thread.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Biden has recently been actually spending money in Texas on his own brand, naturally. He does so because Texas was guessed to be a 50/50 state months ago and now we finally see that may have accurate. 2020 sounds like the year of Texas' change of colors, and I'm surprised how so soon, with me bein' alive an' all...

SSS
- Republicans suck, fuck you.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I get a kick out of your ignorance ^^^^^. Wait til the fat fuck is in jail.

42872-EDC-FF7-A-4995-BA4-A-AD23-DB7-F3-F6-C.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Winston Churchill’s statue is covered up, best thing I’ve seen for ages

It’s clear more than ever that the Jew run media and certain high Juden are forcing all this new hatred down our throats! The Jew strives to make bastards of all the beautiful diverse people in the world! I’d rather money was spent on poor countries so they all may prosper rather than just the ones being brought in on boats illegally! The Jew is the enemy of humanity, uncle Adolf was right...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It’s clear more than ever that the Jew run media and certain high Juden are forcing all this new hatred down our throats! The Jew strives to make bastards of all the beautiful diverse people in the world! I’d rather money was spent on poor countries so they all may prosper rather than just the ones being brought in on boats illegally! The Jew is the enemy of humanity, uncle Adolf was right...

surely when you say beautiful diverse people, you’re not including your sad fuckup self? Get a job stupid. I believe you qualify as a dishwasher.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

surely when you say beautiful diverse people, you’re not including your sad fuckup self? Get a job stupid. I believe you qualify as a dishwasher.

Wind your neck in before you get raped old man

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

surely NOT by a smallish unemployed weakling like yourself. I think I hear your Maw calling.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

surely NOT by a smallish unemployed weakling like yourself. I think I hear your Maw calling.

Yeah I can only wish I had an income :ThumbsUp2:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You seem to be getting your ass handed to you everywhere you post Stubby. The Blue Eggroll, SG, FT, and here. maybe Your ass is too close to the ground. It’s what your ex wives said. I’m sorry, little fella.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
50 bucks says seastupid drowns in the ocean within 30 days of Trump being re-elected.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
$50 Says you move on from FISTING Monkeys to fisting APES

dd80a84a-e49e-4345-b5b4-b42b5e137c12
NO !! nOT YET BOBO !! FFS let 'em lube his hand :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3:

:LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Just look into its eyes, the fear at the mere mention of your name in his parts

monkeyFISTER !!

giphy.gif

:LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3:

:FU:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
50 bucks says seastupid drowns in the ocean within 30 days of Trump being re-elected.

doubt you’ve got $50. Stubby. Will you be able to accompany him when he flees the country to avoid prosecution. Pretty sure Biden isn’t gonna pardon his fat ass. Id bet your sedentary ass is as big as his. How close are you to hating yourself little guy?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
816859-EB-F615-43-F8-A8-E2-C46-B1251-A8-AF.jpg

Stubby you sick PLEASE ASS BOX ME!. It’s no wonder you’ve got so much $$$$ to pay to exes. Sick fuck up