"No Liberals Allowed" thread.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
50 bucks says seastupid drowns in the ocean within 30 days of Trump being re-elected.

\ Will you be able to accompany him when he flees the country to avoid prosecution.
Like you fled the country? :Popcorn4:

I sure did, because I can. You’re still stuck at maws. Did the Jr. VP find a job yet?

Bkq6TOMCYAAsMWm.png

:LOL2:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Are you two turds going to go for crisis counseling when Trump wipes the floor with Biden in November?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Keep dreaming if you think they will let that Orange 'tard darken the halls of the White House again ... he lost those voters who took a chance on him, all he has are his die-hards ..unless of course his broster Putinii helps him out again :LOL2:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
WATCH YOUR BUTTS MONKEYS !!

monkeyFISTER is about

hfmzGTB.gif
:LMAO3::LMAO3::LMAO3::LMAO3::LMAO3::LMAO3:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
DBD57-C17-6428-48-D9-A4-DA-BD263236-AE09.jpg

I think your girlfriend is needing service Stubby. Run along and do your best.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oh boy... the liberal tears in Nov when Trump kicks biden down a flight of stairs . :LMAO:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
30800-F76-EF3-F-4046-A9-B5-97-BEEE4303-AD.jpg

Not sure what you talking about Stubby.Your obese hero had to be helped down a wheel chair ramp the other day. Not to mention the left side of his face is sagging a little. Probably a stroke. At his age and his weight, he’s a candidate for the worst. Only an idiot like you wouldn’t notice. He’s a fucking mess

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The panic and mayhem coming outta these whinny liberals on Nov 3rd will be priceless

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Do YOU Mr. DrumpF share fisting techniques wif monkahFISTER ??

giphy.gif

Which hand sir !

7dc6a9a0-e008-11e6-8fcb-68eb4ed74971_1280x720.JPG

Thank you for your time (:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Wow... I bet you could weave penis into a thought about a flock of passing geese.

disturbing.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wow... I bet you could weave penis into a thought about a flock of passing geese.

disturbing.

Your fat goose hero loved it. Why do you even bother Stubby. You get your ass beat here, FT, BC, and you’re the laughing stock at the now dead SG. You ate a silly failure.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you think Trump even have a penis? Didnt you tell me his jizz tasted like dead duck guts? Guessing you’d know. Any luck finding a job yet. Looks like Florida is the enemy of the whole country now. You were a genius to move there. Cheap is good. Right Stubby.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I doubt if either of you do. You strike out with women constantly. No dick coupled with Stubby legs is a deal breaker. I’ve been reading the guest section at SG. Everyone is getting a piece of you. You’re so easy to laugh at.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I doubt if either of you do. You strike out with women constantly. No dick coupled with Stubby legs is a deal breaker. I’ve been reading the guest section at SG. Everyone is getting a piece of you. You’re so easy to laugh at.
Get the fuck out this thread you disgusting old fart! Fuckin beat it ya fuckin Costa Rican PLEASE ASS BOX ME!!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Get the fuck out this thread you disgusting old fart! Fuckin beat it ya fuckin Costa Rican PLEASE ASS BOX ME!!

get a job Mr. I’m as British as a Spitfire. fucking deadbeat.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

get a job Mr. I’m as British as a Spitfire. fucking deadbeat.
Haha tiddlers are easy to catch! Explain to me where you got this idea that I don’t have a job? Stab in the dark? Bahahahahaaa you’re a fuckin fool! :facepalm:
Hydraulics in a family business loner! Suck it!