"No Liberals Allowed" thread.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
TrumPy had a cognitive test ! LOL and he'll let you and ANYONE else that couldn't give a shit know :LMAO:

:LMAO3::LMAO3::LMAO3::LMAO3:

I certianly hope he wins again, can you just imagine NOT seeing his daily Stoopit (:

tenor.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Did'JEW just steal his 'British as a Spitfire' ?? :LOL2:
What’s it to you? Do you like semen?

It's just that it seems like you stole his bit .. if you roll like that hey all the power to you ... I'm moARRR an O.G !

Originality BABY !! make it a friend of yours :rightON:
I think you’ve got your wires crossed :facepalm: He’s talking about something I said on another forum... Keep up

• Agree!
Reactions: X

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I cant wait to watch these liberal tools go suicidal when Trump wins both the electoral and popular votes in a landslide.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Got this from Blazor on another site but I’m documenting it here too...
43KX884.jpg

w7prj85.png

hVVytB7.png

LasCPCX.jpg

a8GDYk0.png

Now watch the sick libtards try to defend this!:Welcome8:
oo9oXHD.jpg

EDIT;

Post bump

⚡⚡

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Imagine calling yourself “X” because you were scared of the new game Bahahahahaa you fuckin brown toothed suckling SIMP :Hmmm:You’re weak which is why you’re always bang in the middle claiming lols... I know you too well... A sixty year old wigger from head to toe always laughing pretentiously, the jokes on you, grey pubes n all...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Would either of the two liberal dipshit retards around here care to explain how exactly does breathing into someone's work? As a medical procedure?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Would either of the two liberal dipshit retards around here care to explain how exactly does breathing into someone's work? As a medical procedure?

I’m gonna completely annihilate them, they’ll dodge me... Pisstopher X might try to retort but he has nothing of substance... Watch me flow

X

xXx
Site Supporter
yeh you'll never 'ENTERTAINMENT HIM' :LMAO:
Enguish muchO in Scottyville ??

Fuck man you still get MAD ?? so upset it affects your spelling (: I feel like IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII have evolved, no longer able to bend to your low level ... I am now a higher pOwer, I understand if I am now someone you try to measure yourself up against (: you shouldn't try though you'll only break your back BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA though jellyfish are spineless .
PLEASE feel free to steal any of that and post it as yours over at SG ... things seem empty for you these days .

I think there are some worldly issues that require your tears in the form of multiple whiney posts about others . BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA No whiney liberals .. JUST WHINEY SCOTS ! HAHAHAHAHAAA and here I was thinking a Scot was a manly man
:LOL2:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Shampins our 'Dumb Blonde' :LMAO: :LMAO: :LOL2: :LMAO3:

He needs a little patience

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Badger asked “Do you still see that Krisspiss creep about these days?“ I replied “unfortunately yes” and he said tell him I said “ I’m glad he’s gone“ Bahahahahaaa No jokes

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just noticed you’re in jail down here. A place where you can really fit in. Get real, no body listens to you.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Just noticed you’re in jail down here. A place where you can really fit in. Get real, no body listens to you.
Yeah you’re slow... I wondered how you got out when KAT slapped you down here for good, BF2.0 was just up and running and you were meltdowned for good! You bought your way out but I’m guessing if she takes an interest again you’ll be down here with the other outcasts! SSS paid 4 bucks to get me here for a week, money well spent I say

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Q. How does Shampain turn the lights on after rendering oral sex to a dusty traveller ??

A. Opens the car door
:LMAO: