"No Liberals Allowed" thread.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah but you’re here. You retarded loser. As British as a Spitfire huh? Homeboy youre a joke if I ever say one. Who’s Kat?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I’d say “get good” but you’re at your peak, such a worthless sap... Go away
Edit;
PjNF0fm.png

milk it moar you’re uninspired

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
132901-E8-B387-45-CE-B18-C-7-B453450-F528.jpg

Stick with what you know Spitfire
This is me though
qAzNLlt.jpg

Dovey says I’m a 9 so there!

Dovey? KM had anal sex with her on line. Musta missed it. Stubby gave her money when she was broke. I can only imagine how she paid him back. Most wouldn’t fuck Dovey with your dick.
You’re a dirty old man who couldn’t afford to retire in the US so you fucked off to a proverbial paradise to live on the cheap all a fuckin lone to sit in your $7000 hut still talking shit on the internet all ALONE! Wanna shine my shoes for 5 bucks?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
132901-E8-B387-45-CE-B18-C-7-B453450-F528.jpg

Stick with what you know Spitfire
This is me though
qAzNLlt.jpg

Dovey says I’m a 9 so there!

Dovey? KM had anal sex with her on line. Musta missed it. Stubby gave her money when she was broke. I can only imagine how she paid him back. Most wouldn’t fuck Dovey with your dick.
You’re a dirty old man who couldn’t afford to retire in the US so you fucked off to a proverbial paradise to live on the cheap all a fuckin lone to sit in your $7000 hut still talking shit on the internet all ALONE! Wanna shine my shoes for 5 bucks?

As Dovey.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Yeah but you’re here. You retarded loser. As British as a Spitfire huh? Homeboy youre a joke if I ever say one. Who’s Kat?

You know dam well who Kat is and only question is why does she hate you with a passion ???
For what it's worth she don't like me much as well but don't really care what a dyke thinks about me - - - - - -

kEqWLtR.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You seem to have quite the familiarity with how it might feel to have a "fuck daughter"

Did you rape your daughter sewagemajor? Is that why you had to go into exile outside the US? To avoid criminal charges?