"No Liberals Allowed" thread.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
0729-F7-D9-96-FD-432-C-A128-6-AAA24475-AB3.jpg

GRRRRRRRR. I bet orange Lollipop is your favorite Stubby

Trying to throw off the offense scent of PLEASE ASS BOX ME! with pictures of old people now sewage?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Trying to throw off the offense scent of PLEASE ASS BOX ME! with pictures of old people now sewage?
He’s not the one who travels for internet pussy, take a long hard look in the mirror wee man... I don’t like semenmajor that much but right now I’m gonna roll the dice with YOU!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
We represent, the Lollipop kids!

Lol, they were the badass Munchkins in Munchkin land.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He’s not the one who travels for internet pussy, take a long hard look in the mirror wee man... I don’t like semenmajor that much but right now I’m gonna roll the dice with YOU!

Are you trying to feel important?

And you believe defending a PLEASE ASS BOX ME! will get you there why again?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Are you trying to feel important?

And you believe defending a PLEASE ASS BOX ME! will get you there why again?
Dude I don’t care, you keep going

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey sewagemajor.... just out of curiosity tho. Why do you support a candidate who was on tv talking about little children rubbing his legs in a swimming pool?

Is this some type of under cover PLEASE ASS BOX ME! fraternity you guys got going? Maybe he'll clear all your charges and you can come back to the States?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hey sewagemajor.... just out of curiosity tho. Why do you support a candidate who was on tv talking about little children rubbing his legs in a swimming pool?

Is this some type of under cover PLEASE ASS BOX ME! fraternity you guys got going? Maybe he'll clear all your charges and you can come back to the States?

i'm going to recommend BF put you on a watch of sorts , your attempts at normalizing PLEASE ASS BOX ME! is concerning, wheres there's smoke there's usually a stubby creep who travels for internet pussy :LMAO: with pics of kids in his back pocket ......
You wear diapers on those road trips Thanos ?? fewer stops faster gratification ..

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

i'm going to recommend BF put you on a watch of sorts , your attempts at normalizing PLEASE ASS BOX ME! is concerning, wheres there's smoke there's usually a stubby creep who travels for internet pussy :LMAO: with pics of kids in his back pocket ......
You wear diapers on those road trips Thanos ?? fewer stops faster gratification ..

its all he can score. Ask that slag Dovey. She shit canned his sedentary ass

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
sewage major really really likes little people apparently

How many do you have tied up in the closet brah? 5? 6?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
46-B7-A71-C-896-E-4178-8756-E259-E1614228.jpg

get after it Stubby. Maybe the donkey will let you shoot your BB gun after.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Wait... sewagemajor is into the bestiality thing too?

No wonder you had to get the hell out of the US. Even San FranSicko wasn't depraved enough for this freak :ROFL:

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Oh probably.. I don't know..labels get bandied about..

What I do loathe is hypocrisy;

"I hate globalization!" while typing ona computer made overseas in clothing bought cheaply, becasue they're made overseas, and enjoy out of season fruit and vegetables, from other countries.

"Immigrants is stealing our jobs".. those jobs most caucasians won't do because they believe it's beneath them, but more than happy to indenture immigrants to do those jobs as long as they don't ask for equal rights to fair pay.

" I hate liberals" while enjoying liberal ideas like freedom of speech, right to assembly, the right to vote, the right to bear arms.. all those ideas that the unwashed masses couldn't enjoy until some liberalist came around and made changes. To think the common folks should have rights? what a liberal idea.

Perhaps you get the gist.. or you don't.. If calling me some weird name helps you sleep at night, go for it.
Also, I’d have no issue with them “refugees” but they need to stop raping our women and children... These fucks are not refugees now are they?

White people rape and kill children .. unfortunately

If that's true, then the BLMaboos better either calm the fuck down or hide their niglets.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh probably.. I don't know..labels get bandied about..

What I do loathe is hypocrisy;

"I hate globalization!" while typing ona computer made overseas in clothing bought cheaply, becasue they're made overseas, and enjoy out of season fruit and vegetables, from other countries.

"Immigrants is stealing our jobs".. those jobs most caucasians won't do because they believe it's beneath them, but more than happy to indenture immigrants to do those jobs as long as they don't ask for equal rights to fair pay.

" I hate liberals" while enjoying liberal ideas like freedom of speech, right to assembly, the right to vote, the right to bear arms.. all those ideas that the unwashed masses couldn't enjoy until some liberalist came around and made changes. To think the common folks should have rights? what a liberal idea.

Perhaps you get the gist.. or you don't.. If calling me some weird name helps you sleep at night, go for it.
Also, I’d have no issue with them “refugees” but they need to stop raping our women and children... These fucks are not refugees now are they?

White people rape and kill children .. unfortunately

If that's true, then the BLMaboos better either calm the fuck down or hide their niglets.

There’s not one single black woman been raped by a white man in America in over 50 years, not one! Yet the stats show white women are being raped by blacks in grotesque numbers... That’s the sad reality