"No Whiny Liberals Allowed" thread.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
tell us moar stories please

Supplies would go in, body bags sometimes came out.
Bodies are hard to carry. They sag in the middle.
Never drag a body bag.
Happy?
Pay no mind to X, aka Stinkyfinger, he rides around on a moped, but he means well, he really does. He just trying to be flexy thinking you a noob lol.

Stinky, give Benzo a pass, hes a Vet, both RL and E World. Or do you want me chopping you fucking monkeys again lol?

LOlolol, I wanna have a fun weekend, who wants to have fun!!?? Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

X

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Chop whatever you want .. it won't put hair on that fucking pointy head :LMAO: :LMAO:

Was your Papa a S.C.U.D ??

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Chop whatever you want .. it won't put hair on that fucking pointy head :LMAO: :LMAO:

Was your Papa a S.C.U.D ??
I actually like shaving my head, thank you lol.

That pic actually reminds me of your mohawk lol.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What happened to Stubby. Looks like he got his ass handed back to him. I just read his post at the Blue Egg Roll claiming how posts here, throwing us into a tizzy. Sad short little phony

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Site Supporter
So, it's storytime.
I served 22 years plus in the U.S. Army including probably about 4 years total in combat environments. I was never an infantryman, yet I earned a combat infantryman's badge because I was attached to an infantry unit in combat, understand? My specialty was logistics.

Peace-
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

classroom.synonym.com/requirements-for-a...
1 MOS Requirements The recipient must have a military occupational specialty (MOS) of infantry or Special Forces, although that does not have to be the primary designation. As long as the soldier has received infantry training and is involved in overseas ground combat, he remains eligible for the award. 2 Rank Qualifications

BEnzo

'The Brain'
So, it's storytime.
I served 22 years plus in the U.S. Army including probably about 4 years total in combat environments. I was never an infantryman, yet I earned a combat infantryman's badge because I was attached to an infantry unit in combat, understand? My specialty was logistics.

Peace-

1 MOS Requirements The recipient must have a military occupational specialty (MOS) of infantry or Special Forces, although that does not have to be the primary designation. As long as the soldier has received infantry training and is involved in overseas ground combat, he remains eligible for the award. 2 Rank Qualifications

*sigh*
I was attached to an infant
So, it's storytime.

Peace-

Lol. I said I wasn't an infantryman. Doesn't mean I didn't receive infantry training.
You just burned yourself.
I thought you didn't talk about these things outside the hall?
Dickhead award goes to?

Haze!
22 years in the military and I think I'd have better of gotten some infantry training. It's required of all senior officers.
*BOOM*

X

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Don't call me buddy HAZE a 'dickhead' I'll kick your ass fyi
anytime anywhere remembers that somewhere special :rightON:

X

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm watching yoO Benzoroid

get the clawz man and she ain't pretty .

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think Stubbys an amateur idiot. What happened to the Pusssy pus gut? Go find out Benzo. Did his maw finally kick his sedentary ass out?

BEnzo

'The Brain'
I think Stubbys an amateur idiot. What happened to the Pusssy pus gut? Go find out Benzo. Did his maw finally kick his sedentary ass out?
IDK. There's a lot of behind the scenes shit going on at the other board I'm not entirely partial to.
What's going to happen there is up in the air. Flea/queen doesn't want her name attached to it anymore, and I dont blame her as I've publicly stated there. So it's wait and see at this point. Joo will be back sooner or later, one way or another, that much I guarantee.
Obviously the writing is on the wall for Trump, and even Lokmar admitted it tho probably not intentionally. He slipped a little.

X

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey Benzo !

fuck off :LMAO:

.. TrumpF is a 'shoe in' .. keep dreaming if you think any diff :Confused:

Das is why I is fucking wif you homeboy (: I've read some of your stuff over at another place and was 'impressed' I thought to myself 'self, this guy is a'ight .. no amatuer fo' sure yo, taken many :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LMAO3::LMAO3::LMAO3::LMAO3:

Like wrasslin' pickles in a barrel :OMG4:

X

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
GOOD MORNING yeh ring around the cocks .. the shit hawks are out in full flight this morn ..

:FuckYeah::FuckYeah:

BEnzo

'The Brain'
Hey Benzo !

Das is why I is fucking wif you homeboy (: I've read some of your stuff over at another place and was 'impressed' I thought to myself 'self, this guy is a'ight .. no amatuer fo' sure yo taken many :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LMAO3::LMAO3::LMAO3::LMAO3:

Trump is done.
Hey Benzo !

Das is why I is fucking wif you homeboy (: I've read some of your stuff over at another place and was 'impressed' I thought to myself 'self, this guy is a'ight .. no amatuer fo' sure yo taken many :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LMAO3::LMAO3::LMAO3::LMAO3:

Trump be done.
Remember I said it.
I don't like talking politics anyway, so don't expect much on the subject from me.
Except for when Biden wins, then I'll be laughing for about a week.
Lulz in advance-

X

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I beat you old dude :rightON:

I've been saying it since the first month he soiled the White House welcome mat .. I've pissed off more than a few with jokes, I'm not political either it's all a circus of distractions .. I do follow the good MEMES though, I appreciate a good political cartoon, or satire .

X

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
'Trump be done' .

Trump followers be like

:LOL2::LOL2::LOL2:

BEnzo

'The Brain'
'Trump be done' .

Trump followers be like

:LOL2::LOL2::LOL2:
The meltdowns will be epic.
The stock market will take a hit until the tariffs are lifted, tho.
And taxes will go up.
All good things have a shit side.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Site Supporter

Lol. I said I wasn't an infantryman. Doesn't mean I didn't receive infantry training.
You just burned yourself.
I thought you didn't talk about these things outside the hall?
Dickhead award goes to?

[/QUOTE]

I try to keep my posts short and to the point so when I make a open statement about not talking about my time in the Army what I mean is my time in the (Vietnam)War and do talk about my time in general and for the record did see combat and don't care to talk about it -

As far as you go I put that
to show I looked it up and see that you are right - - - --

As far as my remark about the VFW I was being cynical so save your dick head award for some one else !

PS - I have never been in a VFW Hall. . . . . . . .