"No Liberals Allowed" thread.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The essential conditions for the existence and for the sway of the bourgeois class is the formation and augmentation of capital; the condition for capital is wage-labour. Wage-labour rests exclusively on competition between the labourers. The advance of industry, whose involuntary promoter is the bourgeoisie, replaces the isolation of the labourers, due to competition, by the revolutionary combination, due to association. The development of Modern Industry, therefore, cuts from under its feet the very foundation on which the bourgeoisie produces and appropriates products. What the bourgeoisie therefore produces, above all, are its own grave-diggers. Its fall and the victory of the proletariat are equally inevitable.

-- Communist Manifesto

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Leftsts lie and claim the border patrol whips Haiti illegal aliens. The problem? It was all a deliberate lie.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Ok tard. I watched all your videos. I'm sure I'm the only one that did. I find it offensive that The Lords Prayer is in this video. If you could ever pull your head out of hilters ass, I wonder if you could come to grips with the fact that he was a major league fuk up. He had his boot on the world and fucked it all up. Thank The God of Israel that this buffoon went off the rails tho!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Ok tard. I watched all your videos. I'm sure I'm the only one that did. I find it offensive that The Lords Prayer is in this video. If you could ever pull your head out of hilters ass, I wonder if you could come to grips with the fact that he was a major league fuk up. He had his boot on the world and fucked it all up. Thank The God of Israel that this buffoon went off the rails tho!

That’s what happens when you have your personal physician feeding you methamphetamine on a daily basis. Drugs are bad!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The German Holocaust

Wow, hitler sure did get a lot of blond haired blue eyed cartoons smoked! FUK!!!!

That artist survived "operation Hellstorm" and painted what they seen in the real holocaust...

Now just how the fuck am I supposed to believe that hitler didnt murder millions of ALL kinds of people, your claim, and then not take you as some sort of exaggerating asshole just like you claim the other side is?

Having said that, I know damned well that the Russians ass raped and murdered the fuk outta Germans.....and I didnt need you or anyone else to tell me to believe it!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Liberals are soft on crime. Vote for them and shit like this attempted looting will happen almost every day. It already does here in California.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
NOTHING!! Just as I thought... Fuck Trump and fuck the so called right wing!!! Frauds!

Lol I just saw this.

I mean I'm no commie sympathizer. War is brutal. The whole conflict between the nazis and the communists just looks to me like Ted Bundy and Jeffery Dahmer fist fighting. My sympathies lie with the innocent Germans and Russians who were collateral damage between waring authoritarian ideologies. It's all very sad.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@Aryan :Happy5:
21F8qml.png

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
uWNvvnk.jpg

How to into Esoteric Hitlerism? I've got some Derevi and The Hidden King on PDF and have gotten into Evola to understand pre-Christian European folklore and Hyperborea...

Spirituality is such a difficult thing to navigate in the 21st century... I follow the Catholic rite and pre Vat2 cannon and traditions for spiritual practice, but I also know the Fuhrer was an avatar of the racial spirit, a warrior from the primordial source and his governments research into cultural Aryan history was on to something big...

I want to use all of these teachings to actualize my self and cleanse the soul, to achieve a spiritual height in the dark age...