"No Liberals Allowed" thread.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
WVgQP3K.jpg
The jew/pope meme is way off. catholics view the catholic church as replacing the jews and very recent popes have tried to set up the catholic church as overseer of the holy sites in Israel. I come from a catholic family and they were all taught that Israel/Jews were replaced by The Holy Roman Catholic Church. While I dont have all the dates, its my understanding that Rome was coming apart before it was Christianized. I'd have to research though.

Yep. And Roman Catholism is more pagan than Christian.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Because it truly is a bunch of made up nonsense full of contradictions and lies. Frankly, no intelligent person is going to take that garbage seriously. If you disagree with an idea then argue against an idea but when you try to invoke supposed centuries long conspiracy theories then that just looks like a loony barking at the moon.

Ok, you do realise that the Jewish influence behind promoting open borders in the west along with other detrimental leftist policies is easily verifiable?

I do realize the leftist influence on open boarders and find Jewish people are all across the political spectrum with some being conservative and some being far left. It is the claims of racial lumping which is nonsensical. You're trying to pretend they are a monolithic block when in reality individual people are all over the political spectrum.

I don't believe that they all possess a hivemind mentality, although many are in agreement with each other about certain key things, regardless of their political affiliation.

These include oppostion to Nationalist views espoused by whites, questioning of the Holocaust and Jewish influence within society, focus on Israel and how much money the US donates to the country and a collective, almost obsessive, stance against accusations of the existence of a Jewish conspiracy.

These people are a miniscule percentage of society, yet dictate to the rest of us what goes on....

If the Chinese had their level of control, I'm certain you and the other US Kosherservatives would be singing a different tune.

I mean.....all the Messianic (Christian) jews are on our side of this fuckery. Even some of the non Christian ones.

All that's being said is there are definately jews on every end of this spectrum. It's not like there is some monolith and every jew thinks like this. There is definately a shit ton of commie leftarded white people.
And I'm all for exterminating every scumbag commie in this country!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You're a disgusting excuse for a human being. WTF happened to you to make you so ugly?

No, what's disgusting is being a nation wrecking twat.

Presumably it was your Jewish streak which compelled you to contribute towards the downfall of Commiefornia by promoting Cultural Marxism and then fleeing thousands of miles away when things went south.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I think I've cracked the @Lokmar Christcuck question
TELOpWe.jpg

Nooo no.....Shamp....no lol. Oh man. This is has a lot of philosophical and biblical inaccuracies. Understandable ones, but they are there lol.

I feel obligated to correct them but that's so heavy and I'm only 2 sips deep into my coffee lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
TELOpWe.jpg

Nooo no.....Shamp....no lol. Oh man. This is has a lot of philosophical and biblical inaccuracies. Understandable ones, but they are there lol.

I feel obligated to correct them but that's so heavy and I'm only 2 sips deep into my coffee lol
Don't make me call you a "Christcuck" Dovey lmao

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
TELOpWe.jpg

Wouldnt bother me. :)

I like how that meme compares the wokeness to a religion ......because it's a straight up destructive cult.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
TELOpWe.jpg

I like how that meme compares the wokeness to a religion ......because it's a straight up destructive cult.
We'll get you full blown White Nationalist someday, somehow! =)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
TELOpWe.jpg

I am a Nationalist.....but American nationalist. America has a melting pot view of race and ethnicity. But I'll never be a globalist. That's actually one of the inaccuracies of the meme. All the Christian conservatives oppose globalism. Also.....there are no rabbis unless the church is Messianic Jewish. Christ is not a rabbi, either. He was called "rabbi" when He walked the earth....but He is so far beyond.

I dont take race as anything. My stance on it is that humans made it up and made it a thing.

Culture though is a whole other story. Like if radical Islam people come here.....its not their skin tone causing problems. It's their culture and beliefs.

Like in our inner cities here in the US. We have gang violence and single parenthood and abortion clinics(in every poor minority area they have abortuaries). Its not their skin color......its the hood culture. And even poor white people get caught up in all that. And there are plenty of black people who have not gotten caught up in that.

How people view the world and their communities and themselves always drives them...we dont even need conscious awareness that we are doing it. You just do. How people view the world and themselves shows directly in their lives and actions. Skin color can be part of that but that just comes down to culture. How you view race. Bleh....did I explain this right? Lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
TELOpWe.jpg

I am a Nationalist.....but American nationalist. America has a melting pot view of race and ethnicity. But I'll never be a globalist. That's actually one of the inaccuracies of the meme. All the Christian conservatives oppose globalism. Also.....there are no rabbis unless the church is Messianic Jewish.

I dont take race as anything. My stance on it is that humans made it up and made it a thing.

Culture though is a whole other story. Like if radical Islam people come here.....its not their skin tone causing problems. It's their culture and beliefs.

Like in our inner cities here in the US. We have gang violence and single parenthood and abortion clinics(in every poor minority area they have abortuaries). Its not their skin color......its the hood culture. And even poor white people get caught up in all that. And there are plenty of black people who have not gotten caught up in that.

How people view the world and their communities and themselves always drives them...we dont even need conscious awareness that we are doing it. You just do. How people view the world and themselves shows directly in their lives and actions. Skin color can be part of that but that just comes down to culture. How you view race. Bleh....did I explain this right? Lol
Z2e2wjg.png

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
TELOpWe.jpg

I do often wonder how you find the motivation to go so hard into your replies on here, is coffee your secret?

Sometimes I see something which has been posted and want to respond, but just can't be fucking arsed LOL.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
TELOpWe.jpg

I do often wonder how you find the motivation to go so hard into your replies on here, is coffee your secret?

Sometimes I see something which has been posted and want to respond, but just can't be fucking arsed LOL.

Everything I do... and I mean everything... I go hard.