Nothing on Greta Thunberg's clapback and Andrew Tate arrest?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Oh no. They are real stupid in their gasligjting and dishonesty.

As we see over and over with these two.
Yes, as pig points out at one point I was under the false pretense that she was intelligent

don't know where I got that idea tho

certainly not from anything she's written thus far

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yes, you're dumber than dirt.

I would definately say a narcissist is stupid enough to argue with people without having the slightest clue what theyve said.....in a fucking thread where it's all in text.

So there is that.

Angry today, pig?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey Dove, did you see where Pig threw a complete hissy fit when I made a simple inquiry of her bathing habits?

it seems like lotus she is adverse to wonders of soap and water

how disgusting.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hey Dove, did you see where Pig threw a complete hissy fit when I made a simple inquiry of her bathing habits?

how disgusting.

Honestly everytime I look at her mental vomit shes throwing some sort of fit. It's just fucking constant anger and shittiness.

Maybe I could chuck them the link to the Tate cultist hive I have enraged over the past couple days? Since they wanna argue with Tate supporters so badly they are pretending we are Tate supporters here?

I dont think they could handle it. I got like 20 drooling tards dog piling me and they are BIG mad.

I'm offering them 50 bucks a month to learn how to masturbate lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Honestly everytime I look at her mental vomit shes throwing some sort of fit. It's just fucking constant anger and shittiness.

Maybe I could chuck them the link to the Tate cultist hive I have enraged over the past couple days? Since they wanna argue with Tate supporters so badly they are pretending we are Tate supporters here?

I dont think they could handle it. I got like 20 drooling tards dog piling me and they are BIG mad.

You should invite them here to make friend friend with round and rounder

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You should invite them here to make friend friend with round and rounder

Well so far they have three baseline defense lines.

I am a 2 (they think it's my picture on my profile. Its fucking MEDUSA lol).

I am a.....now this one is rough....a leftist. Liberal. And NOT the classical liberal that I actually am.

No one loves me and I should die.

They just are not appreciating my inner beauty :(

I got some hate mail written in arabic LOL.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Well so far they have three baseline defense lines.

I am a 2 (they think it's my picture on my profile. Its fucking MEDUSA lol).

I am a.....now this one is rough....a leftist. Liberal. And NOT the classical liberal that I actually am.

No one loves me and I should die.

They just are not appreciating my inner beauty :(
And of course you are enraging these Tate fans with your unwavering commitment to defending his innocence

Correct? :GiggleBitch:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And of course you are enraging these Tate fans with your unwavering commitment to defending his innocence

Correct? :GiggleBitch:

Oh no. No no no sir.

Some guy lost his fucking mind when I said Tate looks like someone tried to draw PitBull from memory and made the ears too small lol.

I didnt think it was that serious but homeboy might have hung himself last night lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Shit the fucking sumo twins here would probably join forces with the Tate cult lol

I AM teh Matrix!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oh no. No no no sir.

Some guy lost his fucking mind when I said Tate looks like someone tried to draw PitBull from memory and made the ears too small lol.

I didnt think it was that serious but homeboy might have hung himself last night lol
So you are ripping this fellow whom you are simultaneously defending vigilantly here according to people who see balloons playing patty cakes with their brain cells on all four walls around them.

Got it

Obviously Pig overlooked that minor detail while she was busy performing the blimpy water works show

Perhaps we should give her the benefit of the doubt as this may be due to poor multitasking skill and not her embarrassingly simple and rapidly deteriorating reading comprehension ability?

I want to be sure before I go ripping on her night school education.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So you are ripping this fellow whom you are simultaneously defending vigilantly here according to people who see balloons playing patty cakes with their brain cells on all four walls around them.

Got it

Obviously Pig overlooked that minor detail while she was busy performing the blimpy water works show

Perhaps we should give her the benefit of the doubt as this may be due to poor multitasking skill and not her embarrassingly simple and rapidly deteriorating reading comprehension ability?

I want to be sure before I go ripping on her night school education.

Murd just clarified that you and her were not in a relationship.

That's a good thing she clarified that because all these people really believed otherwise.

Lmao! You. Cant. Make. This. Shit. Up.

And the funniest part is.....Admin just meant her friendship with you going south LOL

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
"Human trafficking isnt that bad! Those girls just made a bad decision! Dovey posted her WHOLE LIFE OMG!"

Lol.
Couldn't this all have been avoided if only they had spent 8 years of their lives in higher ed obtaining an advanced degree in biology so that they could properly understand the value of a woman?

Surely we must consider this as a possibility?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Couldn't this all have been avoided if only they had spent 8 years of their lives in higher ed obtaining an advanced degree in biology so that they could properly understand the value of a woman?

Surely we must consider this as a possibility?

Women can have dicks now yanno. Oak and Murd think they should allowed to wave those dicks in the faces of little girls and that women all over the world need to stop being transphobes and just let the predators in

And go ahead and chop the healthy breasts off of teen girls and stop puberty and all that.

But yeah look at them bravely using that higher education to argue with.....no one.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Murd just clarified that you and her were not in a relationship.
whoa -- I feel so relieved that such a major misunderstanding has finally been put to rest. As I am quite confident all 9 people who read here at any given time were waiting with baited breath for the unadulterated truth. Not only for this very important matter but also details which are emerging regarding government involvement in the Kennedy assassination.

Walk my child, from out of the darkness and into the light.

Now if only we could triangulate where Jimmy Hoffa is buried the Rapture can begin.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
whoa -- I feel so relieved that such a major misunderstanding has finally been put to rest. As I am quite confident all 9 people who read here at any given time were waiting with baited breath for the unadulterated truth. Not only for this very important matter but also details which are emerging regarding government involvement in the Kennedy assassination.

Walk my child, from out of the darkness and into the light.

Now if only we could triangulate where Jimmy Hoffa is buried the Rapture can begin.

Well she promised she was gonna come with "more history" to "clear up" this whole absolutely nothing.

I'm pretty sure I already smashed this idiocy in the meltdown board in a "Sum Dove" post.

Why....why does she need other people to "understand" what her business with you was?! She has been launching into these long detailed posts about you and you and her for fucking years now. And i have bit my tongue EVERY time.

Shes turned on us both over politcs and shes STILL trying to get back pats from strangers for "knowing" you lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Well she promised she was gonna come with "more history" to "clear up" this whole absolutely nothing.

I'm pretty sure I already smashed this idiocy in the meltdown board in a "Sum Dove" post.

Why....why does she need other people to "understand" what her business with you was?! She has been launching into these long detailed posts about you and you and her for fucking years now. And i have bit my tongue EVERY time.

Shes turned on us both over politcs and shes STILL trying to get back pats from strangers for "knowing" you lol
lmao

answering questions no one is asking

that's when you know you've hit rock bottom on the social scale :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
lmao

answering questions no one is asking

that's when you know you've hit rock bottom on the social scale :LOL3:

Exactly. Shes always gone into these long manifestos about "Chaos 40". Go on and on about how she "owes" you her life just because you did a bare minimum decent fucking thing and stopped Wizer from posting their sext chats.

Yeah NO SHIT you are a decent good man who will go out of his way to help an upset person. That's just basic who you are. I would NOT have given some knuckledragging scrote so much energy. I remember thinking her bar must be set LOW if something like that made her owe you her LIFE.

Then she would go on about how she loves you like a "brother" and then launch into detail about how you liked her night gown and her tits flopping in your face. And how cosmically connected and yadda haddam

And to be completely honest I skimmed enough to get the jist and I couldnt particularly stomach it. It was pretty insensitive. And of course people (who I wont name) would come to me privately and want to know why I'm friends with her and how can she do that and I should throat her and I at least need to "watch it".

And of course.....I gaslit myself.

I think I was so determined to avoid being accused of "jealousy" that I just blew it off. I tried to communicate to her it irked me but yeah that just seemed to encourage it. I do NOT fight over men.

Fuck. Sorry. It feels good to get this out LOL

I did your laundry and never saw skid marks....I mean....two showers a day.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

how disgusting.
See. This is what I love about you. What evidence do you have that I don't bathe? Lord, you're a simpleton.