Nothing on Greta Thunberg's clapback and Andrew Tate arrest?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
how dumb would someone need to be to have ever believed something like that in the first place?

The guy lives in a mansion, is flashy as fuck and entire life revolves around promoting his whereabouts all over the net.

ugh -- the stupidity is astounding

The Tate penis is long and thin.

I dont believe it matters. The most amazing penis on the planet would be useless attached to him. If he had a pull cord and 7 different vibrating speeds it would be irrelevant.

Tate doesnt eat pussy. That's all I need to know about him to chuck him in a discard pile. 300 mill? Pffft. You either go down or GTFO.

How the fuck are you a "daddy dom" and you dont eat pussy?! The ONLY way I'd allow a man to slap me around would be...you know. Of course YOU know lol.

The world is truly when a man can talk that much shit and act like such a fuck knuckle and he isnt even doing what he is supposed to do.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

I went to see a talk she did in my city about 4 or 5 years ago. I had some good conversations with protesters outside the venue before the event - many of them transitioning "trans" people.

I went out with MM and a group of people to a local pub after the event. She is not as radical of a feminist as some would believe; she is not "anti-men". She is really cool.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"I've never been strangled before. I don't know if he's going to stop. And I was so scared,” she told VICE World News. “It's like, whenever you think about being in that situation, you think you're going to fight back… But I'm telling you, you don't. Because if you fight back, what else is he going to do to you? He's a six foot three … champion kickboxer, for God’s sake.”
Tate then raped her, Amelia said. As he did, she said, he continued to choke her, saying things like “Who do you belong to?” even as she was unable to physically speak due to his hands constricting her throat.
“He's like, ‘Fucking say it bitch. You're not fucking saying my name, say my fucking name otherwise I’ll kill you,’” she said.
After assaulting her, Amelia said, Tate went to sleep with his arm around her, while she lay awake for hours, trying to process what had just happened. When she got home the next day, she recalls, she cried in the bathtub and called a friend, who helped spell out to her that what had happened to her was rape.
VICE World News has spoken to the friend, who confirmed the details of the conversation. We are not naming her to protect her and Amelia’s identities.
Amelia said that for a “very long time,” she was in denial about the alleged rape, feeling that acknowledging it had happened would negatively define her. To this day, she struggles to even use what she refers to as “the R word.”

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

This womans account is so real. Her putting her hand on his chest is probably what made him decide to do it. Sad.

I believe this fully because I lived this. The eyes changing. Not being able to use the "r" word when you recall it. I always to this day find ways around using that word. I dont know this is...and in all my therapy and therapy groups I'm far from the only one who struggles there. I'll say I was attacked because that's just easier.

Typing it on occasion but using the word "rape" when talking about myself is hard to this very day and I was 14 when it happened. I still say "attacked".

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
It's a youtube video tho!

and Pig loathes youtube as it is a highly inaccurate source of information. Unless you are watching the Oracles of Left street on the view.

Much better to rely upon a Shuan King tweet saying something nasty about Trump.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

These women are his "bottom bitches". The accusers have text messages from these women telling them things like "your profits are down 20 percent and Andrew is gonna throw you off the fucking balcony" and all kinds of threats.

It's pretty bad. They took his cars and have done all this because they have a rock solid case for human trafficking and organized crime.

This is one of those cases where you really trust these women speaking up for him. For the same reason we wouldnt listen to Maxwell and some of the girls they had groomed to enlist other girls.

That's the issue here with this.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I was literally about to post this ahahha.
Me too LOL

Look at the satisfaction look on the little attention-hungry kiddo's face

ONARy8I.png

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Remember when Niki Manaj (I dont know if I'm spelling it right and dont care much) did a song about trafficking and turning out women and everyone thought it was so hot and cool?

I remember.

But that's not misogyny somehow.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Greta was arrested!!!!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

BTW Antifa terrorists have been attacking journalists and local residents in that empty village. The whole village only had a couple hundred people in it and virtually all accepted the government buyout offers. Antifa terrorists have tried to turn it into their new autonomous zone; lighting things on fire, throwing explosives at police, attacking journals and lighting people's cars on fire.

Anyone there supporting such terrorism needs to get charged to the max under terrorism laws.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
BTW Antifa terrorists have been attacking journalists and local residents in that empty village. The whole village only had a couple hundred people in it and virtually all accepted the government buyout offers. Antifa terrorists have tried to turn it into their new autonomous zone; lighting things on fire, throwing explosives at police, attacking journals and lighting people's cars on fire.

Anyone there supporting such terrorism needs to get charged to the max under terrorism laws.
But she clapped back on Andrew Tate tho!!!!

made him order the infamous pizza box which lead authorities right up to his doorstep!

You know, cause he was in bunker so far under ground, off the radar and incognito no one even knew he was alive anymore :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
But she clapped back on Andrew Tate tho!!!!

made him order the infamous pizza box which lead authorities right up to his doorstep!

You know, cause he was in bunker so far under ground, off the radar and incognito no one even knew he was alive anymore :LOL3:

4D chess, baby. You know they play it!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
4D chess, baby. You know they play it!
Lmao. How do they become as stupid as they are?

Should we ask them?

Will they be honest with the recipe?

I know drinking heavily is one prerequisite. What do you think are the others?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lmao. How do they become as stupid as they are?

Should we ask them?

Will they be honest with the recipe?

I know drinking heavily is one prerequisite. What do you think are the others?

No real sense of self. No real convictions. No passion. No individuality. No genuine care for others.

Do you know what my name means? Like my real name?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Can we get Derick chauvin out for a weekend warrior type of deal?

Have him back for Monday morning provided Pete Buttplug doesn't fuck up the airlines again

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The clowns on the left always need something to whine about.

It's a projection of their own internal shit for lives.