now That no one in the U.S is starving

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Day 5 and BIden is already back pedaling and giving up on America

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Theyve been heavily manipulated and it pisses me off.

It shouldnt be allowed for media sources and politicains to lie and manipulate like they do. Wasnt it the Fairness Doctrine that Obama got rid of in 2012 that protected us from that?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
did he wear a mask EVERYDAY ?? enough with the talking, where was the example ??
Fuck Fauci, 75 million followers were looking at TrumpF

I admire your tenacity. Discussing anything with Dovey is a dead end.

Naww lol she believes what she does ..doesn't make her twazy (: talking with me does though LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Theyve been heavily manipulated and it pisses me off.

It shouldnt be allowed for media sources and politicains to lie and manipulate like they do. Wasnt it the Fairness Doctrine that Obama got rid of in 2012 that protected us from that?

curious do you wear a mask or are you one of the luckies Covid won't dare touch

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Because I'm not sure if you guys understand WHY that claim that Trump "let people die" is more rooted in propaganda than any sort of truth

Please answer what the Trump admin should have done, but did not do.

listened to science :rightON:
imo of course
Shut shit DOWN regardless how he looked to his followers
But California has been more strict at shutting shit down than anyone and now they are the leaders in new cases, followed closely by the second state to enforce such draconian measures (NY) which just so happens to be 2nd in line for increased cases

Then you have florida which has never shut down and has one of the lowest amount of cases per capita

true ... I don't know what to say but I tend to lean toward the side of caution, what were the numbers before cali shut down and that other state ... here where I live we're shut down and numbers are lowering fast... well not like lickity split but coming down
Erring on the side of caution is fine, but saying Trump is responsible for the lack of leadership at the local state level when said leadership is given a high degree of autonomy from the Federal gov is just ignorant

TBH .. I feel I'm talking from how I feel Biggie, you obviously know more than me about this subject, plus luckily I suppose things are working for us so I figure what's good for the goose kinda thing and talking like I know ...I just feel the shit should have shut down and mask up ...there is a reason one year later Wuhan is parting again with minimal outbreaks

X.....dont tell me you believe anything China says? They lied about the risk of this virus until it was a massive global pandemic. And the W.H.O covered for them.

They SHOT infected people in the street. They STEEL BEAMED people in their homes and allowed some of those people to STARVE too DEATH.

You simply cannot....and should not.....trust China. If I found out today they intentionally released this, I would not be shocked.
Dipshits like stoogemajor will say china is great and Russia is the real threat.

lol @ Russia

Russia's economy is smaller than Texas :LMAO2:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Because I'm not sure if you guys understand WHY that claim that Trump "let people die" is more rooted in propaganda than any sort of truth

Please answer what the Trump admin should have done, but did not do.

listened to science :rightON:
imo of course
Shut shit DOWN regardless how he looked to his followers
But California has been more strict at shutting shit down than anyone and now they are the leaders in new cases, followed closely by the second state to enforce such draconian measures (NY) which just so happens to be 2nd in line for increased cases

Then you have florida which has never shut down and has one of the lowest amount of cases per capita

true ... I don't know what to say but I tend to lean toward the side of caution, what were the numbers before cali shut down and that other state ... here where I live we're shut down and numbers are lowering fast... well not like lickity split but coming down
Erring on the side of caution is fine, but saying Trump is responsible for the lack of leadership at the local state level when said leadership is given a high degree of autonomy from the Federal gov is just ignorant

TBH .. I feel I'm talking from how I feel Biggie, you obviously know more than me about this subject, plus luckily I suppose things are working for us so I figure what's good for the goose kinda thing and talking like I know ...I just feel the shit should have shut down and mask up ...there is a reason one year later Wuhan is parting again with minimal outbreaks

X.....dont tell me you believe anything China says? They lied about the risk of this virus until it was a massive global pandemic. And the W.H.O covered for them.

They SHOT infected people in the street. They STEEL BEAMED people in their homes and allowed some of those people to STARVE too DEATH.

You simply cannot....and should not.....trust China. If I found out today they intentionally released this, I would not be shocked.
Dipshits like stoogemajor will say china is great and Russia is the real threat.

lol @ Russia

Russia's economy is smaller than Texas :LMAO2:

Talking about the country that propped up fatso? Fatso owes em both big time Stubby.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Hope you survive Stubby. Homelessness isn’t kind to Dwarfs. Maybe you can find a Circus to join, although the Trump Circus failed to deliver. Try anyway. You’ve nothing to lose
No valid answer other than to drool all over yourself like a helmet wearing retard with a bib on?

Not surprised