now That no one in the U.S is starving

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did anyone read that Buttigieg wants to raise the tax on gasoline?.. WOW!!.. that didn't take long :(

They mentioned that the day after inauguration. Taken collectively the Democrats are pretty much declaring war on the middle class. They want to add $2 to the price of gas, they want to more than double the minimum wage at a time when we are in recession and 1/3rd of family owned restaurants and hotels are gone with more barely solvent, Biden literally killed 70,000 jobs and outlawed new oil and gas drilling on Federal lands (which will cost still more jobs and tax revenue), they want to regulate businesses to death, and Biden even made the wars in Syria and Iraq worse by ordering troops which had been withdrawn to go back.

We are looking at stagflation all over again.

Would have happened under a 2nd Trump term too.

Tho some of Biden's measures may exacerbate the problem more than Trump's.

Can't pile on the debt like they have an not expect consequences.

Everywhere governments piled up debt, not the USA as a result of this pandemic.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
What brings joy to my heart is the thought of a Biden supporter with a daughter who is awesome at sports and would have been considered for a scholarship, beat out by a biological male because "he" identifies as a female and is now able to compete WITH females lol.. WTF? This will prevent women from receiving scholarships, winning awards/trophies.. etc .. Gotta love the left helping out women's rights :facepalm:

Males are not better
females are awesome and can beat boys
I mean my kid did it ... beats boys every weekend in sport. well not now due to covid
I get your point though, I suppose I would feel slighted, but I can't relate because my kid persevered

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Did anyone read that Buttigieg wants to raise the tax on gasoline?.. WOW!!.. that didn't take long :(

Oh Biden wants to tax socail security.

He is pure fucking evil.

But hey....we have dogs in the WH again and that's what matters to upper class whites.

They want a Hallmark feel good fucking Opra specail.....not a government that does its job and acts in the interest of the people.

yah ! the mesmerizing job he did on Covids alone interested the people

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I know a bunch of bitches at work that are SOOOOooo thrilled Biden is in office.... Blah, blah, blah.. as they recite the lies CNN has put out there.. He's Hitler.. Racist.. blah, blah.. They are going to find out the hard way when their rights are slowly taken away and their pocket books are empty.. .. Serves them right :D What sucks is, most of them don't even know what is going on.. MSM doesn't report it, so they don't hear it :/ .. . Just a bunch of ignorant bitches ..
Typical for leftist scum to remain ignorant until it’s too late

Is it typical of the right to whine and carry on like butthurt children ?? ffs it's like a commiserate party in here

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He is pure fucking evil.

But hey....we have dogs in the WH again and that's what matters to upper class whites.

They want a Hallmark feel good fucking Opra specail.....not a government that does its job and acts in the interest of the people.

Oh good, maybe you can tell me what Trump should have done that his administration failed to do?

And I'm not being snarky I really want someone to answer this. What should Trump have done that he did not do?

Because I remember other pandemics we have had, more specifically the H1N1.....and considering how other administrations have dealt with pandemics I'm really grateful we had Trump.

Did you know we also recently had a TB outbreak? Did you know just back in 2019(or maybe 18) we had an influenza outbreak so bad that a few states declared a state of emergency and hospitals were overflowing worse than they did with Covid 19?

To those who think the Trump administration did a horrible job managing Covid, exactly what did he fail to do?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
All of the sudden and just like that T-rump’s stockmarket becomes a relevant indicator of success

Lmao

I suppose it's the same way the orange fellow took credit for Obamas running start :rightON:

You really buy that crap?

So it took Obama 8 years to create a strong economy and all his work kicked in upon him leaving the WH? Right.

Obama was one of our worst presidents ever. And I voted for him. He was far more worried about corporate interests and war mongering than he was about creating jobs and keeping gas affordable.

It doesnt help anyone to pretend that Trumps economy was really just 8 years of Obama that finally "kicked in". All you have to do is look at the policies and the results.

Fining people that cannot afford insurance is despicable. Also, Biden has already just made insulin unaffordable again.

You guys understand understand that you can really dislike or even hate someone while also being honest about how their policies impact the country? It's kinda sociopathic to ignore or vote against policies that have helped people so much just because you dont personally like the guy.

Our elected officials are not there to be liked by everyone, they are there to do a job and act in our best interest.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
All of the sudden and just like that T-rump’s stockmarket becomes a relevant indicator of success

Lmao

I suppose it's the same way the orange fellow took credit for Obamas running start :rightON:

You really buy that crap?

So it took Obama 8 years to create a strong economy and all his work kicked in upon him leaving the WH? Right.

Obama was one of our worst presidents ever. And I voted for him. He was far more worried about corporate interests and war mongering than he was about creating jobs and keeping gas affordable.

It doesnt help anyone to pretend that Trumps economy was really just 8 years of Obama that finally "kicked in". All you have to do is look at the policies and the results.

Fining people that cannot afford insurance is despicable. Also, Biden has already just made insulin unaffordable again.

You guys understand understand that you can really dislike or even hate someone while also being honest about how their policies impact the country? It's kinda sociopathic to ignore or vote against policies that have helped people so much just because you dont personally like the guy.

Our elected officials are not there to be liked by everyone, they are there to do a job and act in our best interest.

would you frequent an establishment where the rep was a dick ? so they have to be liked, there has to be a sort of elevated example that comes with the high position, you can't do a great job and be a dick, it will eventually lead to ones demise ...
of course these are all my own opinions .
I know Obama was a drone lover, so many innocent dead in drone attacks under his watch
as for gas, I think you should have to pay to play, you drive big fast cars that guzzle gas and pollute fuck it pay, you drive an
economical car that suits it's purpose you should pay less ... again my own opinions :rightON:
as for the economy Trump had a running start ... just my opinion of course

X

xXx
Site Supporter

He is pure fucking evil.

Oh good, maybe you can tell me what Trump should have done that his administration failed to do?

And I'm not being snarky I really want someone to answer this. What should Trump have done that he did not do?

Because I remember other pandemics we have had, more specifically the H1N1.....and considering how other administrations have dealt with pandemics I'm really grateful we had Trump.

Did you know we also recently had a TB outbreak? Did you know just back in 2019(or maybe 18) we had an influenza outbreak so bad that a few states declared a state of emergency and hospitals were overflowing worse than they did with Covid 19?

To those who think the Trump administration did a horrible job managing Covid, exactly what did he fail to do?

But this '
Because I remember other pandemics we have had, more specifically the H1N1.....and considering how other administrations have dealt with pandemics I'm really grateful we had Trump.'

Well it's good you remembered because it would seem our elected officials haven't
It's like lessons weren't learnt from the history, I feel the same way about our Canadian fucks that let so many die in the LTC homes ...ffs we've been through this, were there no new protocols in place to prevent this fucking shit.. same shit let them die ??
Anyways Trumpy signed out, he let people die dare I say for spite ... so many should NOT have died they should have learned from the past

edited... to be fair his speedy approval crap he did for the drugs was great :rightON:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He is pure fucking evil.

But this '
Because I remember other pandemics we have had, more specifically the H1N1.....and considering how other administrations have dealt with pandemics I'm really grateful we had Trump.'

It's like lessons weren't learnt from the history, I feel the same way about our Canadian fucks that let so many die in the LTC homes ...ffs we've been through this, were there no new protocols in place to prevent this fucking shit.. same shit let them die ??
Anyways Trumpy signed out, he let people die dare I say for spite ... so many should NOT have died they should have learned from the past

Your post is a contradiction.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

He is pure fucking evil.

But this '

point it out and I won't do it again sea...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He is pure fucking evil.

But this '

Read your post again. Greatful we had Trump?? Trumpy signed out, he let people die dare I say for spite?? I’d buy into the second part.

Reactions: X

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He is pure fucking evil.

But this '

Read your post again. Greatful we had Trump?? Trumpy signed out, he let people die dare I say for spite?? I’d buy into the second part.

This is completely wrong and irrational, though Sea.

Again can you say anything to back this opinion you have? What SHOULD he have done that he didnt do?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Because I'm not sure if you guys understand WHY that claim that Trump "let people die" is more rooted in propaganda than any sort of truth

Please answer what the Trump admin should have done, but did not do.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

He is pure fucking evil.

But this '

I was quoting Dove with the first part, the spite part was mine :rightON:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A health care professional would know in a heart beat

I know the entire timeline and I also know how my countries government works.

I'm not making emotional claims.

I'm asking YOU because you are making wild claims and I'd like to see your reasoning and what you think should have been done, but wasnt done.

I mean you guys call Trump a fascist dictator.....but it seems you are mad at him because he didnt act as a facist dictator. Do you think he should have declared martial law?

What should he have done?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Because I'm not sure if you guys understand WHY that claim that Trump "let people die" is more rooted in propaganda than any sort of truth

listened to science :rightON:
imo of course
Shut shit DOWN regardless how he looked to his followers

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

imo of course

Really?

So where did he fail to "listen to the science"?

Because I watched this play out and at no point did Trump go against what Fauci and the task force recommend.

Should he have listened to the "science" when the W.H.O said on Jan 14th that there was no evidence of human to human transmission?

Give me a direct example. What science did Trump ignore that would have stopped any Covid 19 fatalities.

Because I dont think you guys have one. You are just parroting left wing nonsense that was designed to influence votes.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

He is pure fucking evil.

But this '

This is completely wrong and irrational, though Sea.

Again can you say anything to back this opinion you have? What SHOULD he have done that he didnt do?
Of course he can't back any of it p. He's a shit for brains puppet shill who's only job is to regurgitate what other people tell him

X

xXx
Site Supporter
lol
you're looking to be right (:
He should have led by a simple example and put a fucking mask on
simple really :rightON:
His followers would have followed and maybe a lower case count ... hmmmmm

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

imo of course
But California has been more strict at shutting shit down than anyone and now they are the leaders in new cases, followed closely by the second state to enforce such draconian measures (NY) which just so happens to be 2nd in line for increased cases

Then you have florida which has never shut down and has one of the lowest amount of cases per capita

Reactions: X
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lol
So a cloth mask would have led to a lower case count?

that your position?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
lol

I'm looking for a fact based argument because even I hate someone, the truth of this is very fucking important. It's not a game. It's not a talking point.

When this virus first arrived the "science" was saying not to bother wearing masks. Both Fauci and Birx are on record saying this. When that changed, Trump told the country to wear the mask.

You understand that mask mandates are a state matter and the highest case counts were democrat states with mandates, right?

You cannot accuse Trump of "letting people die" and have that as your example. Its wildly ignorant and you are using misinfo that can actually cause more infections. Masks do NOT protect you from catching it.

And I'd love to see the science that shows that Trumps failure to wear a mask when Fauci was saying not to bother is what caused anyone to die from Covid.

Also there are examples of people like Nancy Pelosi and Whitmer violating their own mask mandates. And Biden did as well the same damn day he made one.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lol

I'm looking for a fact based argument because even I hate someone, the truth of this is very fucking important. It's not a game. It's not a talking point.

When this virus first arrived the "science" was saying not to bother wearing masks. Both Fauci and Birx are on record saying this. When that changed, Trump told the country to wear the mask.

You understand that mask mandates are a state matter and the highest case counts were democrat states with mandates, right?

You cannot accuse Trump of "letting people die" and have that as your example. Its wildly ignorant and you are using misinfo that can actually cause more infections. Masks do NOT protect you from catching it.

And I'd love to see the science that shows that Trumps failure to wear a mask when Fauci was saying not to bother is what caused anyone to die from Covid.

Also there are examples of people like Nancy Pelosi and Whitmer violating their own mask mandates. And Biden did as well the same damn day he made one.
Wasn't it democrat leaders that were encouraging people to attend CHINESE NEW YEAR celebrations at a point in time when this thing was first making it's way to the U.S from China? Coincidentally, at a time when Trump wanted to shut all travel down from China to the US and was being called a racist for doing so?

I also seem to recall local public health officials in the hardest hit states saying we had nothing to worry about right around the middle to end of February 2020.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

imo of course
But California has been more strict at shutting shit down than anyone and now they are the leaders in new cases, followed closely by the second state to enforce such draconian measures (NY) which just so happens to be 2nd in line for increased cases

Then you have florida which has never shut down and has one of the lowest amount of cases per capita

true ... I don't know what to say but I tend to lean toward the side of caution, what were the numbers before cali shut down and that other state ... here where I live we're shut down and numbers are lowering fast... well not like lickity split but coming down

X

xXx
Site Supporter
lol
So a cloth mask would have led to a lower case count?

that your position?

It's working here man
no denying it :rightON:
I mean it's a meagre step in the fight even if it helps a bit my friend

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This video here directly attacks the propaganda narrative that Trump mishandled Covid.

And if you guys actually DO care about Covid deaths, you will watch this and place whatever blame is to be had on WHO is actually responsible. And considering we now have Biden who has NO plan for Covid....you should be motivated to hold elected officials accountable for what is within their jurisdiction of power.

And I'll be honest.....when people come at me with the Trump/Covid narrative that you guys are posting, I kinda see people exploiting the deaths and suffering of their neighbors as a partisan prop. I really dont think the care is genuine.