now That no one in the U.S is starving

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
141191169_10159436233352868_6579131955505038674_o.jpg

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

That's hilarious considering she didnt attend the inauguration because shes terrified of Republicans.

Lmaooo
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Might wanna reverse that one lol

FB-IMG-1610431325502.jpg
Listen up Dove, you ignorant slut.....Trumptards stormed the Temple Of The American Republic on 1/6/2021 looking to kill Duly Elected American Politicians, anyone in that Chamber not nervous about that was either in on it, or is fucking retarded.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

That's hilarious considering she didnt attend the inauguration because shes terrified of Republicans.

Lmaooo

FB-IMG-1610431325502.jpg
Listen up Dove, you ignorant slut.....Trumptards stormed the Temple Of The American Republic on 1/6/2021 looking to kill Duly Elected American Politicians, anyone in that Chamber not nervous about that was either in on it, or is fucking retarded.
I hope you are as light hearted after Trump is Convicted in his Senate Trial.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lmaooo

FB-IMG-1610431325502.jpg

And you've been on CBT supporting far left domestic terrorism that has gotten 40 innocent people killed(mostly black) 7 black children killed....and caused billions of dollars worth of property damage of regular citizens.

So....who the fuck cares? At least when Trump supporters get pissed they know who to go after and they dont go to poor minority communities and shoot kids.

Ya fucking leftarded monogoliod. Dont get mad at me because you made a stupid choice.

"Let's fight systemic racism by voting for the crime bill author duurr huuur you slut!"

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Lmaooo

FB-IMG-1610431325502.jpg

You sound mad bitchboi

Dove kicked all that residual KY out of your asshole or something?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Lmaooo

FB-IMG-1610431325502.jpg
If he isn’t will you go bleeding all over your favorite flower dress again? Fairy?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lmaooo

FB-IMG-1610431325502.jpg

You sound mad bitchboi

Bidophiles are gonna be big mad....and likely unemployed.....for the next 4 years at least.

Lulz.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lmaooo

FB-IMG-1610431325502.jpg

Convicted for what? A propaganda claim of incitement that is designed to strip us all of our liberties?

I'm literally watching you Bidophiles celebrate a destroyed economy, cause massive job losses, high taxes AND support the squashing of our right to protest and dissent against the government.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Lmaooo

FB-IMG-1610431325502.jpg

And you've been on CBT supporting far left domestic terrorism that has gotten 40 innocent people killed(mostly black) 7 black children killed....and caused billions of dollars worth of property damage of regular citizens.

So....who the fuck cares? At least when Trump supporters get pissed they know who to go after and they dont go to poor minority communities and shoot kids.

Ya fucking leftarded monogoliod. Dont get mad at me because you made a stupid choice.

"Let's fight systemic racism by voting for the crime bill author duurr huuur you slut!"
Sadmin just got throat fucked with a chainsaw

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Lmaooo

FB-IMG-1610431325502.jpg

You sound mad bitchboi

Bidophiles are gonna be big mad....and likely unemployed.....for the next 4 years at least.

Lulz.
Gotta have a job to begin with to become unemployed, dear

These losers are professional parasites that have been living off the productive lot for decades

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Lmaooo

FB-IMG-1610431325502.jpg

You sound mad bitchboi

Lulz.

These losers are professional parasites that have been living off the productive lot for decades
Retirement has been very very good to me. Despite my many failed ventures, I ended up pretty decently.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Lmaooo

FB-IMG-1610431325502.jpg

You sound mad bitchboi

Lulz.

Retirement has been very very good to me. Despite my many failed ventures, I ended up pretty decently.
Even your little flower sniffing hobby?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Lmaooo

FB-IMG-1610431325502.jpg

You sound mad bitchboi

Lulz.

Don't know what you're projecting here cupcake, how's your blood sugar looking right now?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Lmaooo

FB-IMG-1610431325502.jpg

You sound mad bitchboi

Lulz.

Don't know what you're projecting here cupcake, how's your blood sugar looking right now?
You tryin to size me up for a date, princess? I don't roll that way. Take your sick fetish back to your warm shower homotorium, sissyboi

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lmaooo

FB-IMG-1610431325502.jpg

You sound mad bitchboi

Lulz.

Sad that so many well off people voted against others being able to one day, say the same thing.

I guess when you've got yours... you can just vote the mean guy with the mean tweets because policies dont matter to you anyway.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Lmaooo

FB-IMG-1610431325502.jpg

You sound mad bitchboi

Lulz.

Sad that so many well off people voted against others being able to one day, say the same thing.

I guess when you've got yours... you can just vote the mean guy with the mean tweets because policies dont matter to you anyway.
lmao... you think this pauper is well off? :LMAO2:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lmaooo

FB-IMG-1610431325502.jpg

You sound mad bitchboi

Lulz.

lmao... you think this pauper is well off? :LMAO2:

I do, basically because of his voting choices.

He is either dirt poor low info, or well off and focused on shallow ass bullshit. That's the Bidophiles.

He isnt someone who will get hit hard from the policies, and if he does....he can flee.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And unemployment is at an all time low it’s a good time to send 4 billion to Hondurans

You see follks, Biden ain’t so bad after all as long as you’re not a US citizen

While I agree in your assertion that Joe Biden is by no means a perfect individual or squeaky clean politician, he is nonetheless attempting to tackle the COVID crisis as best to his ability and the resources at hand.

Even if Biden accomplishes nothing else, but manages to get the COVID pandemic under control in the US, that will be a monumental achievement.

As you're probably aware, the USA is the epicenter of the pandemic right now with 1/4 of the world's cases and deaths.

If Trump couldn't get the situation under control then he should give someone else a chance.

The pandemic is the most pressing issue right now, and for everything else to to move ahead including the economy, they have to get it under control.

In this regard, the world is watching America now because it succeeds in its efforts, the rest of the world probably will too.

And I hope you do.

It's important for America to defeat this virus.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did anyone read that Buttigieg wants to raise the tax on gasoline?.. WOW!!.. that didn't take long :(

They mentioned that the day after inauguration. Taken collectively the Democrats are pretty much declaring war on the middle class. They want to add $2 to the price of gas, they want to more than double the minimum wage at a time when we are in recession and 1/3rd of family owned restaurants and hotels are gone with more barely solvent, Biden literally killed 70,000 jobs and outlawed new oil and gas drilling on Federal lands (which will cost still more jobs and tax revenue), they want to regulate businesses to death, and Biden even made the wars in Syria and Iraq worse by ordering troops which had been withdrawn to go back.

We are looking at stagflation all over again.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lmaooo

FB-IMG-1610431325502.jpg

Even politico says that will not happen.