Odds are with Kamala

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
Hey Guise! How come you don't have a thread here in your politics section abut Kamala's pick of Tampon Timmy for VP?

A lot of good discussion material there.

I guess you Lefties just don't wanna talk too much about such a dismally bad pick. The very first time Kammie gets to be a deciderer, and she goes and makes about the very worst pick she could have made.

I'll bet Barry the Communist Mulatto Obama did a face palm when he heard that.
:LOL3:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
Pure projection. JD Vance is a complete douchebag.

I am so pleased with Trump's pick.

What am I projecting?

As for Vance, there were a couple others I think might have been better suited, but he's acquitted himself quite well so far.

Tampon Timmy, on the other hand, is a total train wreck of a pick. It actually amazes me that someone as vapid and simple-minded as Kamala could actually find someone even more vapid and simple-minded than her.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What am I projecting?

As for Vance, there were a couple others I think might have been better suited, but he's acquitted himself quite well so far.

Tampon Timmy, on the other hand, is a total train wreck of a pick. It actually amazes me that someone as vapid and simple-minded as Kamala could actually find someone even more vapid and simple-minded than her.

Trump doesn't even like him.

LOL, you are clearly projecting your concerns about the low energy, eyeliner wearing, cross dressing maroon onto the Harris-Walz campaign.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
What am I projecting?

Go be a dildo somewhere else.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
Trump doesn't even like him.

LOL, you are clearly projecting your concerns about the low energy, eyeliner wearing, cross dressing maroon onto the Harris-Walz campaign.

Well, that's kind of stupid.

I'm genuinely interested in your considered opinions regarding Kamala's VP pick.

Now a bit of time has passed since the pick, we've learned a lot about old Tampon Timmy. What do you think of the guy?
Got married on the anniversary of the ChiCom Tiananmen Square massacre (so he'd always remember the date), has visited China dozens of times. Sponsored a Bill in his State to put tampon dispensers in the boys bathrooms in public schools. (Hence "Tampon Timmy.") And worst of all, bailed on the Army Reserve Unit he led right before they were deployed to a combat zone.

Lots of stuff to talk about with Tampon Timmy. Why, just those few tidbits above, all verifiable and true, indicated to me he's an extreme Leftist communist sympathizer who has some weird obsession with trans-sexual children who's also a cowardly pussy who bailed on his unit when things got a bit dicey.

What do you think?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'm genuinely interested in your considered opinions regarding Kamala's VP pick.

Now a bit of time has passed since the pick, we've learned a lot about old Tampon Timmy. What do you think of the guy?
Got married on the anniversary of ChiCom Tiananmen Square massacre (so he'd always remember the date), has visited China dozens of times. Sponsored a Bill in his State to put tampon dispensers in the boys bathrooms in public schools. (Hence "Tampon Timmy.") And worst of all, bailed on the Army Reserve Unit he led right before they were deployed to a combat zone.

Lots of stuff to talk about with Tampon Timmy. Why, just those few tidbits above, all verifiable and true, indicated to me he's an extreme Leftist communist sympathizer who had some weird obsession with trans-sexual children who's also a cowardly pussy who bailed on his unit when things got a bit dicey.

What do you think?

I don't care about his anniversary date. It's irrelevant. I don't care if he has an admiration for Chinese civilization. I see no issue with that, also irrelevant.

I read the bill in Minnesota myself. He didn't put them in "boys" bathrooms, he signed a bill mandating them in all bathrooms...yes, including boys. If there are trans males in high school, why shouldn't they have access to feminine hygiene products in the bathroom they use? What's the worse that's gonna happen? Teenage boys are going to get them and act like teenage boys? Another irrelevant issue.

I think you're reaching and it's a sign of discomfort for where this campaign is right now. I can't blame you for that. Your slurring, ranting, egotistical, bigoted and inept candidate is a big problem.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
I don't care about his anniversary date. It's irrelevant. I don't care if he has an admiration for Chinese civilization. I see no issue with that, also irrelevant.

I read the bill in Minnesota myself. He didn't put them in "boys" bathrooms, he signed a bill mandating them in all bathrooms...yes, including boys. If there are trans males in high school, why shouldn't they have access to feminine hygiene products in the bathroom they use? What's the worse that's gonna happen? Teenage boys are going to get them and act like teenage boys? Another irrelevant issue.

I think you're reaching and it's a sign of discomfort for where this campaign is right now. I can't blame you for that. Your slurring, ranting, egotistical, bigoted and inept candidate is a big problem.

Um, I'm pretty sure there already were tampon dispensers in the girls bathrooms. I distinctly remember seeing them when I'd sneak into the girls bathroom to smoke cigarettes decades and decades ago when I was in high school. And if a "trans male" in high school can't find a wad of something to shove up "his" bleeding cunt, then that's just a reminder that such a person is mentally ill and should be under the care of mental health professionals.

I notice you completely fail to address the issue of his military service? Aside from all the "stolen valor" points being made with regard to his embellishing his service record, there is the fact he bailed on his unit immediately before it was deployed to a hot zone. I don't care about his embellishments, it's his abandoning his lads when it counted most that tells me the kind of low-character cowardly pussy he is.

I wonder what Admin might have to say about Timmy bailing on his boys? Admin was Navy, as I've been given to understand over the years. What does Admin think abut a Master Sergeant who abandons his boys right before the fight?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Hey Guise! How come you don't have a thread here in your politics section abut Kamala's pick of Tampon Timmy for VP?

I guess you Lefties just don't wanna talk too much about such a dismally bad pick. The very first time Kammie gets to be a deciderer, and she goes and makes about the very worst pick she could have made.

A, Obama is not in any way a communist, which makes pointing out B, C, D, etc. completely pointless, because you clearly have no clue what's going on.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Um, I'm pretty sure there already were tampon dispensers in the girls bathrooms. I distinctly remember seeing them when I'd sneak into the girls bathroom to smoke cigarettes decades and decades ago when I was in high school. And if a "trans male" in high school can't find a wad of something to shove up "his" bleeding cunt, then that's just a reminder that such a person is mentally ill and should be under the care of mental health professionals.

I notice you completely fail to address the issue of his military service? Aside from all the "stolen valor" points being made with regard to his embellishing his service record, there is the fact he bailed on his unit immediately before it was deployed to a hot zone. I don't care about his embellishments, it's his abandoning his lads when it counted most that tells me the kind of low-character cowardly pussy he is.

I wonder what Admin might have to say about Timmy bailing on his boys? Admin was Navy, a I've been given to understand over the years. What does Admin think abut a Master Sergeant who abandons his boys right before the fight?

Yeah, you have the right to your opinion about his service. But do recall the head of your ticket got several deferments during the war in Vietnam his own damn self. A war in which we lost 58K American boys. Yeah, so shove that talking point too.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
A, Obama is not in any way a communist, which makes pointing out B, C, D, etc. completely pointless, because you clearly have no clue what's going on.

Barry is actually a Leninist, dear. His "Pops," Frank Marshal Davis, was a Leninist also and mentored young Barry. It's also rumored that Frank is Barry's real dad, but it would be a violation of HIPAA laws to demand Obama's genetic profile be made public so the rumor could be put to rest.

Anyway, what do you think of Tampon Timmy, Lotus?

Yeah, you have the right to your opinion about his service. But do recall the head of your ticket got several deferments during the war in Vietnam his own damn self. A war in which we lost 58K American boys. Yeah, so shove that talking point too.

I'm not denigrating Tampon Timmy's service, dear. Nor am I comparing it to anyone else's. I'm mocking and ridiculing the way he LEFT his service and bailed on his lads. There's a distinct lack of basic honor in the way he abandoned his unit. THAT'S what I call into question, not the two decades of his service before that during which he stood in reserve and trained to do exactly what his unit was called up to do ... and then he ran away from the fight like a coward.

That's a pretty bad stain, if you ask me. Shapiro would have been a way better VP pick for you guys,

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Barry is actually a Leninist, dear. His "Pops," Frank Marshal Davis, was a Leninist also and mentored young Barry. It's also rumored that Frank is Barry's real dad, but it would be a violation of HIPAA laws to demand Obama's genetic profile be made public so the rumor could be put to rest.

Anyway, what do you think of Tampon Timmy, Lotus?

I'm not denigrating Tampon Timmy's service, dear. Nor am I comparing it to anyone else's. I'm mocking and ridiculing the way he LEFT his service and bailed on his lads. There's a distinct lack of basic honor in the way he abandoned his unit. THAT'S what I call into question, not the two decades of his service before that during which he stood in reserve and trained to do exactly what his unit was called up to do ... and then he ran away from the fight like a coward.

That's a pretty bad stain, if you ask me. Shapiro would have been a way better VP pick for you guys,
You're nuts. Obama is a corporatist. Hardly a Leninist.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Actually the law just says make them available in all schools below a minimum wage threshold, and no designation requiring them specifically in boys facilities, but even if he did who gives a flying fuck except for the professional Karens like Ragey so if select principles or districts want a vending machine in the boys bathroom they won't be breaking a law....meanwhile Ragey can cope by crying himself to sleep.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You're nuts. Obama is a corporatist. Hardly a Leninist.

Ragey is old enough to see communist around every corner. He hasn't said anything interesting nor relevant in all the years I've read anything he's posted. Lucky for me, there were long periods of time where I didn't. A silver lining to being banned from snowflake forums.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

LMAO. No, you're not. You're genuinely interested in playing "gotcha." And you're not very good at that game.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Hey man you’ll find if you stick your head up BIGGYS ass and do your whining there you’re less likely to come across as such a whiny bastard LOLOLOLOL

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Hey man you’ll find if you stick your head up BIGGYS ass and do your whining there you’re less likely to come across as such a whiny bastard LOLOLOLOL
That's the prefect place for him to do his whingeing. He should take BreakAss there with him.