Of course libtards are not banning gas stoves

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
One of many cities. Yes, Democrats are pushing this in state and Federal domains.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I am happy my house is just outside their reach.
7ijfhp.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Nineth circuit throws out Berkeley's ban on gas appliances for new construction. This will likely effect many other cities who have banned gas appliances such as San Diego and Seattle.

Aidsman will no doubt continue to lie and pretend these bans don't exist.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yet the appeals court agreed that the municipal gas appliance bans were illegal due to violating federal law. Leftists are now crying because the court is forcing them to actually follow the law.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yet the appeals court agreed that the municipal gas appliance bans were illegal due to violating federal law. Leftists are now crying because the court is forcing them to actually follow the law.

Move to Texas Andy.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why? The court is on my side and even shit holes like San Francisco are realizing what facktards extreme leftists are and are recalling them. Given time we may just defeat the evil that is the radical leftists yet.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why? The court is on my side and even shit holes like San Francisco are realizing what facktards extreme leftists are and are recalling them. Given time we may just defeat the evil that is the radical leftists yet.

I love the Bay Area. Have you ever seen my Yacht mored at Loch Lomond? Finest Marina in the entire bay. So close to the wine country too. Yep you’d be happier in Texas. Andy approved

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Ban gloryhole access and watch admin lose his fucking mind

He might go shoot up a puppy kennel

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Proving leftists are always stupid. Germany moves to ban oil and gas appliances starting next year. They would have to be replaced by less efficient electric appliances but just last week the Green Party shut down the last three nuclear power plants in Germany. That means most of Germany's electricity will now come from coal fired power plants which is even worse for the environment.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Biden admin appeals federal court ruling that the city of Berkeley may not ban gas pipes or appliances under a 1975 federal law. The radical far left Democrats desperately want to ban all gas appliances even though the effect of green house gas emissions is negligible because they ignore science and want everyone else to obey their cultist beliefs.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Biden admin's new self created regulations with no mandate from Congress would outlaw 96% of all gas stoves on the market decreasing competition and causing prices to go higher. Idiot lying Democraps claim the new standards would save homeowners $0.12 per month even though replacing their gas stove would cost them an average of $3500 up front. The Democrap's ideologically driven anti-gas stove regulations would also mean customers will have to wait an additional 7 minutes to simply boil a standard sized kettle.

This is indisputably bad for consumers and there is no defensible reason for it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
NYC is debating a ban on wood fired pizza ovens "for the environment". The left are just fascists who want to dictate how everyone else lives.