[Official] Member sightings thread

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not only does Dilf eat roadkill, he's also a RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm talking to Malcolm X on a ouija board right now, we're coming for you NIGGUH! Wakanda Forever, BITCH!

H1GFL2e.png
Just now figuring this out?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Not only does Dilf eat roadkill, he's also a RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm talking to Malcolm X on a ouija board right now, we're coming for you NIGGUH! Wakanda Forever, BITCH!

H1GFL2e.png
Just now figuring this out?

You seem to have experience with your boys over in Costa Ebola, right, Semen??? :D You filthy CP-handler

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
We found Killroy, Bear, Grimmy and his master Gyroscope!!!

Can you rate the name of this boy band???:LMAO::LOL1::LOL2::LOL1::LMAO:

1532701951347.jpg

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Good great SCOUSE NAZI showing liberals like GynocentricScope, Grimmy and bug chaser Bear to behave!

giphy.gif
BUG CHASERS??? Oh FiLtH! What do we do about BUG CHASERS??? Should we put them in the brazen BULL???

CRICKS!!!!!

Finally after all these years 1 ALPHA is here!!!!

How are you ? Where have you been mate???

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
@UncleDiLF looking through all of the gay scat spicy cheese pizza websites on the internet, trying to find something to post

ifQDkCb.gif

fuck off man!!!

I aint no juice!!! You fucking filth boil my blood lately!!

Let's meAT and I Crush you, you weak cheetah finger fat fuck.

Feel tough behind your chump laptop. Let us fucking meAT and I fuck you up! I was at iRaq, chump! I am a war vet! Let us meAT and let us see if you still are tough.

pond scum!!!

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
I was at iRaq, chump! I am a war vet!
I know you were, unfortunately you fought for the wrong side. I heard you're the commander of the Toddler Taliban. Silly camel scat lover. SSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

H9lhpKA.gif

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I was at iRaq, chump! I am a war vet!
I know you were, unfortunately you fought for the wrong side. I heard you're the commander of the Toddler Taliban. Silly camel scat lover. SSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

H9lhpKA.gif
wrong side???

Are you a teror admirer, Gyno? A sissy? A liberal?

Do you hate Trump?

I was at war! What about you? Depressed piece of shit.

Cricks

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Good great SCOUSE NAZI showing liberals like GynocentricScope, Grimmy and bug chaser Bear to behave!

giphy.gif
BUG CHASERS??? Oh FiLtH! What do we do about BUG CHASERS??? Should we put them in the brazen BULL???

CRICKS!!!!!

Finally after all these years 1 ALPHA is here!!!!

How are you ? Where have you been mate???

Been watching a lot of INFOWARS, MANSPLAINING to feminazis, and pumping synthol my fellow ALPHA!! How you been? Any good butthurt sites to troll that you aren't banned from... yet? Maybe BF won't ban you again?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Why trolling TRUMP supporters?

You fucking liberals!

@Cricks. No clue man! I nearly am bannededed everywhere, PC has taken over and soon this place will ban fine, intelligent alphas like us.

Gyroscope is heavy into pre teen scat and is a sick individual along with with his CP peers, bear, grimly and several other homosexuals.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
YOU MUST GO THERE, ILK! :pissed:

Nah, I don't really care. Most of them are communist shitheads, you two are shitheads, can't really blame a fella for trying to organize a Clash Of The Shitheads just for the entertainment.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

You fucking liberals!

@Cricks. No clue man! I nearly am bannededed everywhere, PC has taken over and soon this place will ban fine, intelligent alphas like us.

Gyroscope is heavy into pre teen scat and is a sick individual along with with his CP peers, bear, grimly and several other homosexuals.
You intelligent? I don't think you even know the definition of intelligent.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Nah, I don't really care. Most of them are communist shitheads, you two are shitheads, can't really blame a fella for trying to organize a Clash Of The Shitheads just for the entertainment.

Kilroy, you attention seeking beta male.

Thats all you got? Really?

Trump is good. Why trolling him?

Kilroy I scat on top of your fat beta skull!!! PPPRRRFFFFFFTTTTTT

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

You fucking liberals!

You intelligent? I don't think you even know the definition of intelligent.

Iggy still paranoid? Change your password

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

Kilroy, you attention seeking beta male.

Thats all you got? Really?

Trump is good. Why trolling him?

Kilroy I scat on top of your fat beta skull!!! PPPRRRFFFFFFTTTTTT

Si-laawwwwwwnce, fah-gewwwwwwt!

:EvilOne2: