[Official] Member sightings thread

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Why trolling TRUMP supporters?

You fucking liberals!

@Cricks. No clue man! I nearly am bannededed everywhere, PC has taken over and soon this place will ban fine, intelligent alphas like us.

Gyroscope is heavy into pre teen scat and is a sick individual along with with his CP peers, bear, grimly and several other homosexuals.
You intelligent? I don't think you even know the definition of intelligent.

Iggy still paranoid? Change your password
Yes I am paranoid, but you have nothing to do with that. I'm still waiting for proof taht you are anything more than a bullshiter script kiddie at best.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

You fucking liberals!

@Cricks. No clue man! I nearly am bannededed everywhere, PC has taken over and soon this place will ban fine, intelligent alphas like us.

Gyroscope is heavy into pre teen scat and is a sick individual along with with his CP peers, bear, grimly and several other homosexuals.

Yes I am paranoid, but you have nothing to do with that. I'm still waiting for proof taht you are anything more than a bullshiter script kiddie at best.

You whoreson! You even posted the issue on some 4chan or even reddit, you retard!

We know that you changed some passwords, since we cant log in anymore ;)

So WTF with your "proof".

There are still screenshots flowing around. Amazon last purchases, last job, address, social media and your GF address.

So chill and stop bitching around.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
We found GYROSCOPE!!!!

He is heavy into animals!

He sees the poor roadkill and watch what he does!!! What a FILTH!!!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Iggy McLolz

1532801965274.png

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

You fucking liberals!

You whoreson! You even posted the issue on some 4chan or even reddit, you retard!

There are still screenshots flowing around. Amazon last purchases, last job, address, social media and your GF address.

wut is 4chan?

Grimmy

Not Impressed.

You fucking liberals!

He’s got you there @Iggy McLulz you whoreson. The ALPhA uncLE even has YouR GFs addresses hahahaha “ALL YOR BASES ARE BELONG TO US!!! FTWLOLBBQSHOCKER

Grimmy

Not Impressed.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

You fucking liberals!

He’s got you there @Iggy McLulz you whoreson. The ALPhA uncLE even has YouR GFs addresses hahahaha “ALL YOR BASES ARE BELONG TO US!!! FTWLOLBBQSHOCKER
I think I'm probably the Leprechaun :LOL1:

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
We found GYROSCOPE!!!!

He is heavy into animals!

He sees the poor roadkill and watch what he does!!! What a FILTH!!!

How original, reposting my video. WHORESON!
I found your DeviantArt account, you slut.
Is this a self portrait? Cute.
6zTnUjO.jpg

Repost?

You reposted the video from the othe thread you measly liar!

You always steal and sell it like it's yours, you pond scum!

I found the roadkill video first! You ATed the roadkill and maggots you filthy liar!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I am kind of saddened!

26 sites full of low quality male scat, stupid, mediocre, gay, gore, maggot eatings, AIDS ridden and filth post!

Please GTFO of my premium thread and created another one upstairs!!!!

FUCK OFF all!!!

Admin!! please close this thread! Or are you again with GYnoCentricScope and his cum crew on this one?