mLIpQDN.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You just wait until the bird hears about this bahaahahahaaaa

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You just posted a public page to ridicule me..what's the big deal . You went there because I like other races ffs you're unbelievable did you know that ?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Sad ... yeh, watch me get right on that .. if I'm not there you'll have to start without me ..

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Do you know how ghey that sounds ? How would I know that, do you actually think I spend my days pondering what the Great white Scotsman thinks of me ? be real here lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hey, we should stop lmao at least we should charge a fee ffs lolol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Word pull? You mean 'ponder' lol I got that from Animaniacs ..

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I believe it's simmered down here now Iggy (:
put the popcorn down and go to bed now lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ffs, now you've made me feel bad for getting mad at you for lowering yourself to telling me to go back to Africa or south America or wherever it was you had said just because I don't agree with you ... go fuck yourself lmao

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Ffs, now you've made me feel bad for getting mad at you for lowering yourself to telling me to go back to Africa or south America or wherever it was you had said just because I don't agree with you ... go fuck yourself lmao
This is one ungrateful two faced asshole! I basically fell out with a full website for defending him but now he’s a virtuous victim with “word pull” Bahahahahaaa
It happens, you learn from it and move on.
Toomany quotes lol, you’re white you fuckin non African!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
you know I'd take a small caliber bullet for you in a fleshy area maybe even a slash on the thigh or something, don't fool yourself, I know who you are and what you did for me so fuck your assbox .. and don't tell me to go to Africa (:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
you know I'd take a small caliber bullet for you in a fleshy area maybe even a slash on the thigh or something, don't fool yourself, I know who you are and what you did for me so fuck your assbox .. and don't tell me to go to Africa (:
Mate, ffs I’m a little paranoid right now, my grans address is being posted on that site and I’m scared for them... It doesn’t feel good at all... Anyway, fuck it...
r0IYtj5.jpg

u6G0mMH.gif
:Stoned::ThumbsUp2: