[Official] Member sightings thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
you know I'd take a small caliber bullet for you in a fleshy area maybe even a slash on the thigh or something, don't fool yourself, I know who you are and what you did for me so fuck your assbox .. and don't tell me to go to Africa (:
Mate, ffs I’m a little paranoid right now, my grans address is being posted on that site and I’m scared for them... It doesn’t feel good at all... Anyway, fuck it...
r0IYtj5.jpg

u6G0mMH.gif
:Stoned::ThumbsUp2:[/QUOTE
I know how you feel, a certain someone has my home phone, business page and has proven to me not afraid to use them .. and in fact has

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
you know I'd take a small caliber bullet for you in a fleshy area maybe even a slash on the thigh or something, don't fool yourself, I know who you are and what you did for me so fuck your assbox .. and don't tell me to go to Africa (:
Mate, ffs I’m a little paranoid right now, my grans address is being posted on that site and I’m scared for them... It doesn’t feel good at all... Anyway, fuck it...
r0IYtj5.jpg

u6G0mMH.gif
:Stoned::ThumbsUp2:[/QUOTE
I know how you feel, a certain someone has my home phone, business page and has proven to me not afraid to use them .. and in fact has
Who him?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You know me Bear, I'll post my face, whatever..I was a bit naive to believe all were friendly ... and for me apologies go a long way if you get me ...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You know me Bear, I'll post my face, whatever..I was a bit naive to believe all were friendly ... and for me apologies go a long way if you get me ...
I’d always avoid real confrontation with you because I don’t want it but that asshole over there I genuinely dislike and that’s something for me... I will never be civil with it lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
One thing I've learned over the last 10 years of being on the internet, be careful who you share info with. It can really bite you in the ass.
Yeah you’re right!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
At least we would understand each other, Americans can’t understand my accent, or yours.
People are scared of skype because they think of video chat, nah it’s one big phone call... I’ve spoken to Dan who owns another site, I’ve spoken to weeg but I’m weeg so....

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
At least we would understand each other, Americans can’t understand my accent, or yours.
People are scared of skype because they think of video chat, nah it’s one big phone call... I’ve spoken to Dan who owns another site, I’ve spoken to weeg but I’m weeg so....
Who's scared??
Hehe I’m just generalising, the real issue for me is to make sure I’m understood lol
Just making sure you didn't mean me :LOL1:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Who's scared??
Hehe I’m just generalising, the real issue for me is to make sure I’m understood lol
Just making sure you didn't mean me :LOL1:
lol of course not