[Official] Member sightings thread

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Jake/Lady Peaches

OIP.Acj_8nrupN-rIoWk5x0AGQHaHa
Don’t tell me @Jake is a chick??? :WaitWhat:
Don't mind the scouser, he wants my cawk and he cries endlessly about not being able to get any of it.
Whose this “Peaches” person everyone keeps mentioning? :LOL1:

An elderly SJW and the fairy godmother of the CBT libtard brigade.
Fark...they are all coming out of the woodwork these days. Maybe we would’ve been better off after all if history had that alternative outcome during WW2. It’s absolutely maddening!

A Biden presidency is gonna empower these limp-wristed weirdos more than ever, be prepared for the possibility of having to physically fight to keep your anal virginity. :WaitWhat:

• Funny
Reactions: X

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Jake/Lady Peaches

OIP.Acj_8nrupN-rIoWk5x0AGQHaHa
Don’t tell me @Jake is a chick??? :WaitWhat:
Don't mind the scouser, he wants my cawk and he cries endlessly about not being able to get any of it.
Whose this “Peaches” person everyone keeps mentioning? :LOL1:

An elderly SJW and the fairy godmother of the CBT libtard brigade.
Fark...they are all coming out of the woodwork these days. Maybe we would’ve been better off after all if history had that alternative outcome during WW2. It’s absolutely maddening!

A Biden presidency is gonna empower these limp-wristed weirdos more than ever, be prepared for the possibility of having to physically fight to keep your anal virginity. :WaitWhat:
I think we’ll see an Antifa massacre within the year. There will be blood and gore en masse. The writing’s on the wall for sure!

Reactions: Ice