[Official] Member sightings thread

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
nuYSf1Q.png

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Will you stop fucking quoting me you filthy Dutch maggot... I see you're already bringing Covaidse back to the board you fugly cunt...
Quoting sets the context for people reading the message. I prefer to use the quote functionality, otherwise people miss the context in which a message should be interpreted. So, I kindly decline.

And you can call me a "filthy Dutch maggot", but in the end you are the loser that slaped his girlfriend. Well... Ex-girlfriend, she already dumped you
If you keep saying it it doesn't make it true you sad little man... Imagine still frquenting a board that outed you as deviant with an unsavoury appetite for underage girls, you make my skin crawl...
"If you keep saying it it doesn't make it true you sad little man" :)

I can simply copy/paste your own words. And now it suddenly is true and not a lie, like when you used them.

Interesting how this stuff works, isn't it?
The difference is YOU WERE CAUGHT! Sicko!
Nope, YOU were caught. That's why YOU spent time in PRISON

Did I spend any time in prison? Even with the AIVD (Dutch secret serivice) watching my online moves? Nope!

What does that tell you?
Yeah for threatening to kill her dad lmao everybody knows this, what's your point? (Dutch Secret Service) bahahahahaaaa you creep! Why do you like underage girls you beast?
You clearly do not understand much.... How is life with a low IQ like yours?

And regarding your story, I have the police report. Who would be right? The dude that is watched by the AIVD because of his importance to society or the low IQ loser that did jail time for beating up his former girlfriend? Yes, her dad tried to stop you, so he got some beating too, but you were assaulting her

Simple, clear, truth!

And I can tell you that people like you make me sick. If it was up to me, then you would be locked up for a long long time!
Ok Jackanory keep taking your Deludamol... It actually staggers belief that you'd try to bend reality in the face of clear facts, you were outed as a creep and no matter how much bullshit you spin it's stuck on you forever you basket case...
Remember this PM you sent to me?
aNZ1hsw.png

go8meYa.png

Get out of that one!:Alarming:
M9Zi7BY.jpg

@Bastard Factory confirmed that @SHAMPAIN falsified the message

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Damn, Q you whoreson. Why annoying the Sheriff now with that?? Drama queen!

I swear to god, if you would here, I would tie you on a chair and piss against your face!

Lasagnabreath

Exclusive Member of...
Meltdown in Progress
Damn, Q you whoreson. Why annoying the Sheriff now with that?? Drama queen!

I swear to god, if you would here, I would tie you on a chair and piss against your face!
stay in your lane and back off my man. he will fuck up you and your whole family. pee and poop on their corpses