OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
sick fuck!

1.jpg

What a lowlife loser this @SHAMPAIN.
The ice is getting thinner, you sick criminal.

The Interpol is Informed!!!

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As soon as I started mentioning his disfigurement and lust towards 12 year old girls he went right off the rails

Ain't that right @Jake ? You twisted disfigured itty bitty titty lover?

Not even close. I'd have to have been "right off the rails" for the last two years, and for several other years a decade or so ago, and the record does not show that.

In fact, even if the record still existed of the Portman post you keep crying about, that record would not show Peaches or me as the poster of that comment. As to your fascination with Peachy's self-disclosed disfigurement, that trail of tears is older yet.

We can all see that you are completely, tragically and even comically gut hooked on Peachy, but sadly it offers no entertainment value to this forum this year. Why don't you turn this matter over to @UncleDiLF and see if he wants to call Interpol on me? :LMAO:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
As soon as I started mentioning his disfigurement and lust towards 12 year old girls he went right off the rails

Not even close. I'd have to have been "right off the rails" for the last two years, and for several other years a decade or so ago, and the record does not show that.

In fact, even if the record still existed of the Portman post you keep crying about, that record would not show Peaches or me as the poster of that comment. As to your fascination with Peachy's self-disclosed disfigurement, that trail of tears is older yet.

We can all see that you are completely, tragically and even comically gut hooked on Peachy, but sadly it offers no entertainment value to this forum this year. Why don't you turn this matter over to @UncleDiLF and see if he wants to call Interpol on me? :LMAO:
Didn't read, lol

I enjoyed the dance tho.

Must have struck a nerve

giphy.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Has he cum out of the alt closet yet and admitted to being 'Jake'.?

When I outed him he brought up some long winded "Its a committee" excuse
He always goes long winded bullshit saga story when you nail him to a wall

Look how he reacted in this thread after I brought up his sick and twisted lust for a 12 year old Natalie Portman

Several posts who are still available for comment say it as well as I did.

To this day he fucking loses it every time I bring it up. Hence the reason he runs around with so many alt nics.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Didn't read, lol

I enjoyed the dance tho.

Must have struck a nerve

You tagged me and called me to this thread so you could "didn't read lol" but instead double down on the tears?

Have fun with that, and be sure you polish the apple before you give it to your fourth grade teacher lol.

PS...you're still gut hooked. And so is @Grimm, evidently.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Didn't read, lol

I enjoyed the dance tho.

Must have struck a nerve

You tagged me and called me to this thread so you could "didn't read lol" but instead double down on the tears?

Have fun with that, and be sure you polish the apple before you give it to your fourth grade teacher lol.

Shut up you scum. You have been CRUSHED

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Didn't read, lol

I enjoyed the dance tho.

Must have struck a nerve

Oh shut up! You’re turning into a snivelling little bastard with all your monotonous tagging complaints. Live a little you boring cunt!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Didn't read, lol

I enjoyed the dance tho.

Must have struck a nerve

^^^ this what I call a hostile melty in high heels

Jake has had literally thousands of those througout the years