Site Supporter
The Haze...

1609256714_ifenytn15r.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@Blazor trying a new dating technique..
1609256736_kx49arejoo.jpg

Hahhahaha I saw that pic. Its funny. The only thing in the pic I would want to attract a woman with, is the tacos lol. The rest will attract the wrong kind of woman lol. I mean come on, I damn sure dont want to attract a gal that drinks Starbucks, White Claws, and smokes cigs lol.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Blazor trying a new dating technique..
1609256736_kx49arejoo.jpg

Hahhahaha I saw that pic. Its funny. The only thing in the pic I would want to attract a woman with, is the tacos lol. The rest will attract the wrong kind of woman lol. I mean come on, I damn sure dont want to attract a gal that drinks Starbucks, White Claws, and smokes cigs lol.
It was the tacos reminded me of you lol...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Found another one of X. Gross.

Attention guys! The sick fuck needs help.
XavyhqU.gif

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Whoreson @Gutterballs exposing himself to the neighborhood while he drops a toilet snake IN PUBLIC!!!!!
What a depraved freak and registered Level Five sex offender...
Ch4Lsbu.gif

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Will you stop fucking quoting me you filthy Dutch maggot... I see you're already bringing Covaidse back to the board you fugly cunt...
Quoting sets the context for people reading the message. I prefer to use the quote functionality, otherwise people miss the context in which a message should be interpreted. So, I kindly decline.

And you can call me a "filthy Dutch maggot", but in the end you are the loser that slaped his girlfriend. Well... Ex-girlfriend, she already dumped you

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Will you stop fucking quoting me you filthy Dutch maggot... I see you're already bringing Covaidse back to the board you fugly cunt...
Quoting sets the context for people reading the message. I prefer to use the quote functionality, otherwise people miss the context in which a message should be interpreted. So, I kindly decline.

And you can call me a "filthy Dutch maggot", but in the end you are the loser that slaped his girlfriend. Well... Ex-girlfriend, she already dumped you
If you keep saying it it doesn't make it true you sad little man... Imagine still frquenting a board that outed you as deviant with an unsavoury appetite for underage girls, you make my skin crawl...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

If you keep saying it it doesn't make it true you sad little man... Imagine still frquenting a board that outed you as deviant with an unsavoury appetite for underage girls, you make my skin crawl...
What is with liberal men and their thirst for underage girls?

Several years ago on a now defunct message board @Jake professed a desire to go watch the movie "The Professional" so he could rub one out to a then 12 year old Natalie Portman

what's wrong with these twisted cocksuckers?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Several years ago on a now defunct message board @Jake professed a desire to go watch the movie "The Professional" so he could rub one out to a then 12 year old Natalie Portman

Fuck knows mate, they openly say PLEASE ASS BOX ME! isn't a crime ffs...

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Fuck knows mate, they openly say pedophillia isn't a crime ffs...
It's fucking absurd how they can even say such a thing and not get pummeled with a spiked bat the way they deserve

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

"If you keep saying it it doesn't make it true you sad little man" :)

I can simply copy/paste your own words. And now it suddenly is true and not a lie, like when you used them.

Interesting how this stuff works, isn't it?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Fuck knows mate, they openly say pedophillia isn't a crime ffs...
It's fucking absurd how they can even say such a thing and not get pummeled with a spiked bat the way they deserve
Remember this shit?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I can simply copy/paste your own words. And now it suddenly is true and not a lie, like when you used them.

The difference is YOU WERE CAUGHT! Sicko!

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg