[Official] Member sightings thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

That @Blandscape cunt is such a doofus. I tried to reason with it, but it rattles off jargon bullshit in such a rabid frenzy, that it’s not even worth reading. When it has a chance to breathe, it’s got it’s nose deep in that orifice_jockey’s anus @Vitriol just to get a positive like rep! Both those nerds are good candidates for giving solid thwacks across the face with a frozen tuna. @Rukia Kuchiki ...call in those two shit trolls so Breaky can berate them good like again!
:LOL2:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Sordid footage of @Q aka maxis735 getting very excited right into @Holliday for bailing him out of meltdown a couple weeks back...

fXvXq.gif

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

That @Blandscape cunt is such a doofus. I tried to reason with it, but it rattles off jargon bullshit in such a rabid frenzy, that it’s not even worth reading. When it has a chance to breathe, it’s got it’s nose deep in that orifice_jockey’s anus @Vitriol just to get a positive like rep! Both those nerds are good candidates for giving solid thwacks across the face with a frozen tuna. @Rukia Kuchiki ...call in those two shit trolls so Breaky can berate them good like again!

Vitty is an orifice,
No argument there lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Vitty is an orifice,
No argument there lol

Tatum suggested to me that he was ex-military, and I told her orifice jockeys don’t count as military. I left him and gave him the benefit of the doubt, when I was offline he tried to stick his thesaurus up my arse! Blokes like that are full of piss and wind!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Vitty is an orifice,
No argument there lol

Tatum suggested to me that he was ex-military, and I told her orifice jockeys don’t count as military. I left him and gave him the benefit of the doubt, when I was offline he tried to stick his thesaurus up my arse! Blokes like that are full of piss and wind!

Vitty was a Rump Ranger in the 'Butt Brigade', very true.
Highly decorated in fact.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Bwahaha to be fair she has got a point, if workmen woke me up at 8am on a Sunday I wouldn't be happy either. :LOL1:

Dude, the Mexicans, my neighbors, are like working MACHINES! They been going at it next door since Christmas as early as 6:30 in the morning and as late as midnight. MACHINES! hahaha. They lucky they good people lol. If they were assholes I woulda done had a word with them.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Bwahaha to be fair she has got a point, if workmen woke me up at 8am on a Sunday I wouldn't be happy either. :LOL1:

Dude, the Mexicans, my neighbors, are like working MACHINES! They been going at it next door since Christmas as early as 6:30 in the morning and as late as midnight. MACHINES! hahaha. They lucky they good people lol. If they were assholes I woulda done had a word with them.

That's still inconsiderate as fuck of them! 6.30 am?? Thats a piss take man./

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Its ok lol, I know that place needed a lot of work. They are QUICK too, so I know it will end soon lol.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Its ok lol, I know that place needed a lot of work. They are QUICK too, so I know it will end soon lol.

Us Brits like our lie-ins, particularly on a weekend, any workmen making a noise before 9am are likely to get an earful from someone. :LOL1:

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
byC9CGy.jpg

Succubus a.k.a. CaseyK

Thats not me mf. Why don't you post a real GD picture out of the past like 10 I've put on these boards????? Lying piece of shit.

byC9CGy.jpg

Are you so ashamed of yourself? Well... it DOES make sense to be ashamed for you being you

I'm not ashamed of me. I am proud of who I am and I am a highly confident woman. Especially in my appearance. You, on the other hand, should be BEYOND ashamed of yourself you fucking pedophile. Stop posting pictures of your mother here. No one wants to see that nasty shit.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
byC9CGy.jpg

Succubus a.k.a. CaseyK

Thats not me mf. Why don't you post a real GD picture out of the past like 10 I've put on these boards????? Lying piece of shit.

byC9CGy.jpg

Are you so ashamed of yourself? Well... it DOES make sense to be ashamed for you being you

I'm not ashamed of me. I am proud of who I am and I am a highly confident woman. Especially in my appearance. You, on the other hand, should be BEYOND ashamed of yourself you fucking pedophile. Stop posting pictures of your mother here. No one wants to see that nasty shit.
Girl, stop telling lies and just "be poud of yourself":

byC9CGy.jpg

Ok, nothing to be proud of, but give it a shot....

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
byC9CGy.jpg

Succubus a.k.a. CaseyK

byC9CGy.jpg

Girl, stop telling lies and just "be poud of yourself":

byC9CGy.jpg

Ok, nothing to be proud of, but give it a shot....
REPORTED for spamming you kiddie fiddler!