[Official] Member sightings thread

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
We found Holigay, the faggit. He trieded to kiss some boi dick, when the father catchend him and let a PITBULL ATed his SKULL!!!!

PriUX1i.jpg

P2swT9V.jpeg
hHApQ6R.jpeg

„@HulkHoganBrother: Did the pit bull hallow out his teeth and fill them with its dog shit? Good riddance mother fucker!”

Last edited by a moderator:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
We found X putting @Flynn into a bag!!!! Siiiiiiick!!!!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

You know what?

How fucking uber stupid do YOU have to be to post slop that isn't even remotely based on the fundamentals of physics?

First off, you're nothing more than than the run-of-the mill anal leakage with a keyboard.

Second of all, if you were any kind of "troll" worth your weight in Dovey "scat," you would have noticed that the "forehead" on that cadaver is way too fucking small to be my "forehead" if the false allegations against me are to be believed.

Third, As far as me and a "bag" go, I would rocket my fucking fist into Havok's throat and when he doubled over, he'd get a Flynn Flying Knee to the bridge of the nose. If Homosexual X decides to get up at that point, I would just reach into my Coach handbag and take out my Stinger loaded Glock.

This fucking shit about physically and sexually abusing women isn't going to fly here UncleDickSucker. I will personally see to it that you live in Meltdown for how ever long your stay is here.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You know what?

How fucking uber stupid do YOU have to be to post slop that isn't even remotely based on the fundamentals of physics?

First off, you're nothing more than than the run-of-the mill anal leakage with a keyboard.

Second of all, if you were any kind of "troll" worth your weight in Dovey "scat," you would have noticed that the "forehead" on that cadaver is way too fucking small to be my "forehead" if the false allegations against me are to be believed.

Third, As far as me and a "bag" go, I would rocket my fucking fist into Havok's throat and when he doubled over, he'd get a Flynn Flying Knee to the bridge of the nose. If Homosexual X decides to get up at that point, I would just reach into my Coach handbag and take out my Stinger loaded Glock.

This fucking shit about physically and sexually abusing women isn't going to fly here UncleDickSucker. I will personally see to it that you live in Meltdown for how ever long your stay is here.

So turd world gore triggers you huh?

Duly noted.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

You know what?

Why you so meen? You scum.

This thread is about showing members. I have Information thst X CHOPPED you off in 4 peaces yiu scum.

I received footage and posted it here. Why yiu angry? I didn't dooded anything. I didn't killeded you and I ant no dick sucker

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You know what?

This thread is about showing members. I have Information thst X CHOPPED you off in 4 peaces yiu scum.

I received footage and posted it here. Why yiu angry? I didn't dooded anything. I didn't killeded you and I ant no dick sucker

That's the trouble with liberals, they get upset about nggers killing each other.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

You know what?

That's the trouble with liberals, they get upset about nggers killing each other.
Flynn is a Liberal? What a pond scum.

Have yiu read the comments on these videos? I crack up all the time. Also the titles. Gruesome

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You know what?

Flynn is a Liberal? What a pond scum.

Have yiu read the comments on these videos? I crack up all the time. Also the titles. Gruesome

Yeah, Flynn's one of those trendy innercity Cosmopolitan types.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Found an old pic of Super Chad lol. (its crazy how it looks a lil like him lol)

82896079_2879262025446638_602297866806886400_n.jpg

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You know what?

Ok anyone who can correctly identify me in this photo gets one of Flynn's doggie treats;

iu

You're the clown right behind the fourth fuckstick to the right, in the back row looking over the retard's left shoulder.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

You know what?

I would'a sold your torso to a mental hospital for sexual deviants :rightON: after I pissed on your head :LMAO:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

You know what?

I would'a sold your torso to a mental hospital for sexual deviants :rightON: after I pissed on your head :LMAO:

8041-dc87.gif

• Oh Shit!
Reactions: X