Blandscape

37-year-old-man-with-down-syndrome-1184x620.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
No, that's the Mad Preacher from Red Dead Redemption 2.

Ahh, I'll get round to playing that game at some point before the year is out. I'm currently enjoying the fuck out of Metal Gear Solid 5.

Same here, Scouse. I haven't actually played it yet. I'm currently slogging through Mass Effect: Andromeda and I know that, once I'm done, I'll be sorely tempted to take up the recently released remastered original Mass Effect trilogy.

So many titles, so little time.

I haven't even tackled the Assassin's Creed "Ancient" trilogy yet, ffs!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@LotusBud washing the car
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

That is so fake. That's water.
tbh i was thinking that too

all the signs r there: her face is hidden, its tik tok, no one can be that stupid, etc..

And the way the people are talking. "Ooooh, she's going to be so smelly," as if that's something you would worry about when someone is spraying gas all over the place.

its the world today, views = $

thats y u cant trust anything now

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
No, that's the Mad Preacher from Red Dead Redemption 2.

Ahh, I'll get round to playing that game at some point before the year is out. I'm currently enjoying the fuck out of Metal Gear Solid 5.

Same here, Scouse. I haven't actually played it yet. I'm currently slogging through Mass Effect: Andromeda and I know that, once I'm done, I'll be sorely tempted to take up the recently released remastered original Mass Effect trilogy.

So many titles, so little time.

I haven't even tackled the Assassin's Creed "Ancient" trilogy yet, ffs!

I've finished Odyssey and Syndicate, in that order, so the latter seemed a tad shite in comparison LOL.

I was gonna swerve Origins, but now I'm thinking I'll pick up a cheap second hand copy.