[Official] Member sightings thread

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Poarka is so fucking P4wned.... absolutely any negative remark thrown my way she "likes" and her latest avvy is clearly a dig at moi.

Clearly my tormenting over the years has left quite a few deep psychological scars LOL.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Poarka is so fucking P4wned.... absolutely any negative remark thrown my way she "likes" and her latest avvy is clearly a dig at moi.

Clearly my tormenting over the years has left quite a few deep psychological scars LOL.

You know you do the same thing when people comment negatively about me, right meathead? The truth is that I've been playing defense with you, slimey. I've gotten tired of you. The gloves are off now, dickbreath.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I'm English, not British....

What does this mean?

Britain is a combination of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. I'm English and have no ties to any of those other nations.

It INCLUDES England, you mouthbreathing meathead.

Where have I said it doesn't?

Wales, England, Scotland and Ireland are different countries, with different cultures and history.

Seriously just STFU, as usual you have no clue what you're prattling on about.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You know you do the same thing when people comment negatively about me, right meathead?

I really don't... that kind of petty behaviour is something which you're renowned for.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What does this mean?

Britain is a combination of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. I'm English and have no ties to any of those other nations.

Wales, England, Scotland and Ireland are different countries, with different cultures and history.

Seriously just STFU, as usual you have no clue what you're prattling on about.

So, when I posted that avatar it includes the English! Gaytard.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
4522b29ef89e9b099a301e2bfba78180.jpg

Lily loves Aryan

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

What does this mean?

Can you show us on the map where the bad Queen touched you?

773px-English-ceremonial-counties-1998-svg.png

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

What does this mean?

The fucking Windsors have been taxing them to pay for your mom's council flat for yer entire life, laddie. And a couple of other royal perks that you'll never even see. They are basically occupied nations.

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️

What does this mean?

The fucking Windsors have been taxing them to pay for your mom's council flat for yer entire life, laddie. And a couple of other royal perks that you'll never even see. They are basically occupied nations.
How embarrassing that must be for a muttonhead like FaeryAnne.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

What does this mean?

Is that so, Peaches?

Any reason in particular why you have been pretending to be someone else, for the last year or so?

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What does this mean?

Is that so, Peaches?

Any reason in particular why you have been pretending to be someone else, for the last year or so?

Non-sequitur alert. What a meat head!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

What does this mean?

Is that so, Peaches?

Must every single post of yours contain a food reference?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

What does this mean?

How embarrassing that must be for a muttonhead like FaeryAnne.

Says the elderly fag he thinks he can pass as Marilyn Monroe in drag.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What does this mean?

Is that so, Peaches?

Must every single post of yours contain a food reference?

You're not food, freak.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
4522b29ef89e9b099a301e2bfba78180.jpg

Lily loves Aryan

I knew you had a thing for Blandscape!!!

@Blandscape

blandscape is a horrible muse

KM is actually the best one to bounce off of (in a non sexual way), his podcasts produced over 5+ remixes including the "KM sells Vitriol a broken KM mug" and "CASKUR WAS ROBBED" ones ect.

The Dovey Miracle worker story was also due to KM.

dam, there even was a biggie "taxi ride with biggie" mini podcast

blandscape does not inspire any "content" as good as that, at most he got a mention in that 2,000+ word "the end of Third rail" story.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Ha ha! "Caskur was robbed"!

Please tell me this isn't about the Boong panty thief who made off with her girdles while she slept!

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[/QUOTE]

You all climbed out of the same cave -

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ha ha! "Caskur was robbed"!

Please tell me this isn't about the Boong panty thief who made off with her girdles while she slept!

here is the remix Blurt of that infamous KM podcast, the actual news clip audio was added describing the robbery, the breaking news starts at 1.40 minutes into the podcast.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!