[Official] Member sightings thread

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Admin has finally had enough of the online abuse and threw himself out the window...
AScu5ah.gif

Not true. Sometimes people have real life concerns that they have to take care of. I know for a fact he hasn't been imprisoned though, unlike some.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Admin has finally had enough of the online abuse and threw himself out the window...
AScu5ah.gif

Not true. Sometimes people have real life concerns that they have to take care of. I know for a fact he hasn't been imprisoned though, unlike some.
Stop trying to hurted me...
iVAjLxK.gif
ki

Stop being so mean, kitty. I am mean when others are mean. The part that puzzles me is that they can't take what they dish out.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
AScu5ah.gif

iVAjLxK.gif
ki

Stop being so mean, kitty. I am mean when others are mean. The part that puzzles me is that they can't take what they dish out.
I'm just fuckimg aroundd but member sightings is just a laugh...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
AScu5ah.gif

iVAjLxK.gif
ki

I'm just fuckimg aroundd but member sightings is just a laugh...

Yeah, the last "sighting" about me even had Raven posting a wtf type emoji.

Dish, take it.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@Breakfall
ljkpbrK.jpg

Hi, goyim...

I’m Kristofer ‘call sign: Kuckold’ Goldsmith, goyim...

I was surgically raped by my Jewish spiritual leadership as a baby, goyim...

Now I’m here to scapegoat goyim for my deep-seeded sexual inadequacies as a Jewish ‘man,’ goyim...

You goyim shall feel my emasculated wrath for what they’ve done to me, goyim...

I have assembled an online goyim hate speech monitor modeled after the ADL, comprised of ANTIFA’s top trans researchers who haven’t killed themselves yet. DOD funding is limitless, and you are the wrong sex, color, religion, everything, goyim...

Our primary targets are rogue military goyim from the goyim slave legions harboring views against my billionaire cousins...

I mean ANTIFA!

All of you Chosenite-defying shitheads better watch your 6...

I was pretty much infantry, goyim...

Insubordination against G-d’s Chosen ‘people’ is grounds for summary persecution, goyim...

We are sinless, goyim...

Criticism shall not be tolerated, goyim...

Do not fuck with the Kuck, goyim...

Kuckold Actual, out!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Breakfall
ljkpbrK.jpg

Hi, goyim...

Now I’m here to scapegoat goyim for my deep-seeded sexual inadequacies as a Jewish ‘man,’ goyim...

I have assembled an online goyim hate speech monitor modeled after the ADL, comprised of ANTIFA’s top trans researchers who haven’t killed themselves yet. DOD funding is limitless, and you are the wrong sex, color, religion, everything, goyim...

Our primary targets are rogue military goyim from the goyim slave legions harboring views against my billionaire cousins...

I mean ANTIFA!

Insubordination against G-d’s Chosen ‘people’ is grounds for summary persecution, goyim...

We are sinless, goyim...

Kuckold Actual, out!
Go sniff some children’s panties Stephan you little paedophile freak. Is that why you beat up your token girlfriend and chased her ol’ man around with a baseball bat, coked out of your fucking head? Keeping up appearances so you can get your paedophile groove on. Lolololol….you fucking little girl’s blouse!

:LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Breakfall
ljkpbrK.jpg

Hi, goyim...

I mean ANTIFA!

We are sinless, goyim...

Kuckold Actual, out!
@Bastard Factory reign in your paedophile!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@Breakfall
ljkpbrK.jpg

Hi, goyim...

I mean ANTIFA!

We are sinless, goyim...

Kuckold Actual, out!
Imagine sniffing your OWN daughters panties! Seething FREAK!! SICK!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Breakfall
ljkpbrK.jpg

Hi, goyim...

I mean ANTIFA!

We are sinless, goyim...

Kuckold Actual, out!
meanwhile in realityville imagine beating a defencless woman

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@Breakfall
ljkpbrK.jpg

Hi, goyim...

I mean ANTIFA!

We are sinless, goyim...

Kuckold Actual, out!
The great defender of peados eh? "realityville" :LOL3: You find where I ever said anything about me hitting anyone then you'll have merit punk! Until then, go look for fahget gifs and see who else you can chase off...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Breakfall
ljkpbrK.jpg

Hi, goyim...

I mean ANTIFA!

We are sinless, goyim...

Kuckold Actual, out!
The great defender of peados eh? "realityville" :LOL3: You find where I ever said anything about me hitting anyone then you'll have merit punk! Until then, go look for fahget gifs and see who else you can chase off...

your WHOLE fucking game revolves around imaginary pedoidos where as you're a real fucking life loser WOMAN BEATER ... how does that even compare woman beater LMFAO

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ffs just how fucking stupid are the scots, specially ones that stay home all day everyday cept to beat woman

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@Breakfall
ljkpbrK.jpg

Hi, goyim...

I mean ANTIFA!

We are sinless, goyim...

Kuckold Actual, out!

your WHOLE fucking game revolves around imaginary pedoidos where as you're a real fucking life loser WOMAN BEATER ... how does that even compare woman beater LMFAO
Don't get salty now, it'll be alright... der der

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Breakfall
ljkpbrK.jpg

Hi, goyim...

I mean ANTIFA!

We are sinless, goyim...

Kuckold Actual, out!

remeber muppt, I'm not a woaman so easily beaten

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@Breakfall
ljkpbrK.jpg

Hi, goyim...

I mean ANTIFA!

We are sinless, goyim...

Kuckold Actual, out!

Der der

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Breakfall
ljkpbrK.jpg

Hi, goyim...

I mean ANTIFA!

We are sinless, goyim...

Kuckold Actual, out!

Der der
is that the muffled sound they make when you drag them off ?