[Official] Member sightings thread

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@Breakfall
ljkpbrK.jpg

Hi, goyim...

I’m Kristofer ‘call sign: Kuckold’ Goldsmith, goyim...

I was surgically raped by my Jewish spiritual leadership as a baby, goyim...

Now I’m here to scapegoat goyim for my deep-seeded sexual inadequacies as a Jewish ‘man,’ goyim...

You goyim shall feel my emasculated wrath for what they’ve done to me, goyim...

I have assembled an online goyim hate speech monitor modeled after the ADL, comprised of ANTIFA’s top trans researchers who haven’t killed themselves yet. DOD funding is limitless, and you are the wrong sex, color, religion, everything, goyim...

Our primary targets are rogue military goyim from the goyim slave legions harboring views against my billionaire cousins...

I mean ANTIFA!

All of you Chosenite-defying shitheads better watch your 6...

I was pretty much infantry, goyim...

Insubordination against G-d’s Chosen ‘people’ is grounds for summary persecution, goyim...

We are sinless, goyim...

Criticism shall not be tolerated, goyim...

Do not fuck with the Kuck, goyim...

Kuckold Actual, out!
@Bastard Factory reign in your paedophile!
Imagine sniffing your OWN daughters panties! Seething FREAK!! SICK!
meanwhile in realityville imagine beating a defencless woman
The great defender of peados eh? "realityville" :LOL3: You find where I ever said anything about me hitting anyone then you'll have merit punk! Until then, go look for fahget gifs and see who else you can chase off...

your WHOLE fucking game revolves around imaginary pedoidos where as you're a real fucking life loser WOMAN BEATER ... how does that even compare woman beater LMFAO
Don't get salty now, it'll be alright... der der

remeber muppt, I'm not a woaman so easily beaten
Der der
is that the muffled sound they make when you drag them off ?
USFsRdE.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Breakfall
ljkpbrK.jpg

Hi, goyim...

Now I’m here to scapegoat goyim for my deep-seeded sexual inadequacies as a Jewish ‘man,’ goyim...

I have assembled an online goyim hate speech monitor modeled after the ADL, comprised of ANTIFA’s top trans researchers who haven’t killed themselves yet. DOD funding is limitless, and you are the wrong sex, color, religion, everything, goyim...

Our primary targets are rogue military goyim from the goyim slave legions harboring views against my billionaire cousins...

I mean ANTIFA!

Insubordination against G-d’s Chosen ‘people’ is grounds for summary persecution, goyim...

We are sinless, goyim...

Kuckold Actual, out!
The great defender of peados eh? "realityville" :LOL3: You find where I ever said anything about me hitting anyone then you'll have merit punk! Until then, go look for fahget gifs and see who else you can chase off...

your WHOLE fucking game revolves around imaginary pedoidos where as you're a real fucking life loser WOMAN BEATER ... how does that even compare woman beater LMFAO

Der der
USFsRdE.gif

is that your pick up line ??? :GiggleBitch:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@Breakfall
ljkpbrK.jpg

Hi, goyim...

I mean ANTIFA!

We are sinless, goyim...

Kuckold Actual, out!

Der der
USFsRdE.gif

is that your pick up line ??? :GiggleBitch:
9mlnT4I.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ahahahahahahahahahahayhahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa

sexual assaulter

X

xXx
Site Supporter
took me 3 fucking edits teh get that shit poaSTED ahahahahahahahahahahhahaha RIPPED AHAHAHAHA

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Breakfall
ljkpbrK.jpg

Hi, goyim...

I mean ANTIFA!

We are sinless, goyim...

Kuckold Actual, out!
Imagine it? Fuck, I did it. Just ask my cunt ex wife. Bestest part of our relationship IMO!!!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Breakfall
ljkpbrK.jpg

Hi, goyim...

I mean ANTIFA!

We are sinless, goyim...

Kuckold Actual, out!
Imagine it? Fuck, I did it. Just ask my cunt ex wife. Bestest part of our relationship IMO!!!!!

ha ha I knew you were a PUSSY

:LOL3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Breakfall
ljkpbrK.jpg

Hi, goyim...

I mean ANTIFA!

We are sinless, goyim...

Kuckold Actual, out!

You're a bitch. I'd slap the fuck outta you too....I'd even drop you off that the local womans shelter too! Faggit assed bitch!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Breakfall
ljkpbrK.jpg

Hi, goyim...

I mean ANTIFA!

We are sinless, goyim...

Kuckold Actual, out!

You're a bitch. I'd slap the fuck outta you too....I'd even drop you off that the local womans shelter too! Faggit assed bitch!
little bitch sAid WATTTTtttttttt ahahahahahahaha gunZ and beatin women what a fucking champ LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I'd fuck your wife rigfht there in fronna you while you reachin' with broken hands lolol

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Breakfall
ljkpbrK.jpg

Hi, goyim...

I mean ANTIFA!

We are sinless, goyim...

Kuckold Actual, out!

little bitch sAid WATTTTtttttttt ahahahahahahaha gunZ and beatin women what a fucking champ LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I'd fuck your wife rigfht there in fronna you while you reachin' with broken hands lolol
You wouldnt do shit pussy. I'd choke most of the life outta you and shit in your mouth. You'd be too fuking scared to even swing. I bet your "duck and cover" game is excellent! Faggit! :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Breakfall
ljkpbrK.jpg

Hi, goyim...

I mean ANTIFA!

We are sinless, goyim...

Kuckold Actual, out!

You wouldnt do shit pussy. I'd choke most of the life outta you and shit in your mouth. You'd be too fuking scared to even swing. I bet your "duck and cover" game is excellent! Faggit! :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick:
break your fucking hands ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha while that bitch wife of yours moazns MOARRRrrrrrr !!!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STUPIUT FUCK LOLOL

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Breakfall
ljkpbrK.jpg

Hi, goyim...

I mean ANTIFA!

We are sinless, goyim...

Kuckold Actual, out!

break your fucking hands ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha while that bitch wife of yours moazns MOARRRrrrrrr !!!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STUPIUT FUCK LOLOL
Sissy, you might do good to break a glass in a hissy fit. I'd punch your lights out. What a lil bitch!!!!!
:NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Breakfall
ljkpbrK.jpg

Hi, goyim...

I mean ANTIFA!

We are sinless, goyim...

Kuckold Actual, out!

Sissy, you might do good to break a glass in a hissy fit. I'd punch your lights out. What a lil bitch!!!!!
:NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick:
than wipe my shitty dick on yer forehead :LOL3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Breakfall
ljkpbrK.jpg

Hi, goyim...

I mean ANTIFA!

We are sinless, goyim...

Kuckold Actual, out!

You'd like to crawl up my ass and fight for air, faggit! BWAAAAAHAHAHAHA! PWN3D!
:Sad:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Breakfall
ljkpbrK.jpg

Hi, goyim...

I mean ANTIFA!

We are sinless, goyim...

Kuckold Actual, out!

You'd like to crawl up my ass and fight for air, faggit! BWAAAAAHAHAHAHA! PWN3D!

That was ghay
oops-yikes.gif
no wondewr your wife takes it so willingly ahahahahahahahahahahahaaa

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Breakfall
ljkpbrK.jpg

Hi, goyim...

I mean ANTIFA!

We are sinless, goyim...

Kuckold Actual, out!

That was ghay
oops-yikes.gif
It was gay, faggit. Thats why you got a boner and had to go beat off while thumbing your ass! :WTF6:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Breakfall
ljkpbrK.jpg

Hi, goyim...

I mean ANTIFA!

We are sinless, goyim...

Kuckold Actual, out!

That was ghay
oops-yikes.gif
It was gay, faggit. Thats why you got a boner and had to go beat off while thumbing your ass! :WTF6:

ummmmm, that was your wifes thumb :LOL3: and she took care of that boner ....

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Breakfall
ljkpbrK.jpg

Hi, goyim...

I mean ANTIFA!

We are sinless, goyim...

Kuckold Actual, out!

That was ghay
oops-yikes.gif

No dummy, that was your blow up doll. I bet it'd beat your ass too! :Sad:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Breakfall
ljkpbrK.jpg

Hi, goyim...

I mean ANTIFA!

We are sinless, goyim...

Kuckold Actual, out!

That was ghay
oops-yikes.gif

I was just joking man fucking relax, like I'd fuck that fucking ugly bitch LMFAO

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Breakfall
ljkpbrK.jpg

Hi, goyim...

I mean ANTIFA!

We are sinless, goyim...

Kuckold Actual, out!

That was ghay
oops-yikes.gif

I was just joking man fucking relax, like I'd fuck that fucking ugly bitch LMFAO
Maybe you could trade you old and busted assed doll on a better looking model?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
9hVCorD.jpg

Just as I suspected; another sighting of @Breakfall getting ready to go out and terrorize the public. This time he's going to ComicCon. He dresses as a cute animal so children will approach him willingly, that's when the dank stench of hobo piss kicks in. His victims are completely disarmed and paralyzed with fear while he closes the distance. Most of his victims are never seen alive again. The body cavities of the corpses he leaves behind are always completely drained of scat and urine. Could it be he claims these as some kind of sick trophy? Does he actually consume their excrement? I heard he believes eating the scat and peepee of his victims means he'll gain their power and that they will be his slaves in the afterlife. He's left a trail of carnage all across the northern hemisphere in just a few short years. This madness must be stopped! NOW!!!