[Official] Member sightings thread

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I bought some gunz :Happy5:
39bmvcx.jpg

F8LvlLe.jpg

p3YgANg.jpg
Those Trijicon ACOG's aint cheap! I know, I own one!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Just a regular day in front of the Bastard Factory building. @Mr. Whipple tryjng to prepare his old body for a fight.

And of course his friends like @Blurt, X, @Levon and @Flynn are here to motivate him.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Tell me UncleDiCKLIPS. Was that post an example of how "parabolic" you really are???

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!1111111
I guess the question is more, why did you tea bagged @Mr. Whipple you AiDS licking victim?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Just a regular day in front of the Bastard Factory building. @Mr. Whipple tryjng to prepare his old body for a fight.

And of course his friends like @Blurt, X, @Levon and @Flynn are here to motivate him.

Tell me UncleDiCKLIPS. Was that post an example of how "parabolic" you really are???

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!1111111
I guess the question is more, why did you tea bagged @Mr. Whipple you AiDS licking victim?

I can't tell if you're being "parabolic" or not.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!11111111

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!1111111

I can't tell if you're being "parabolic" or not.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!11111111
I am PARABOLIC. Like BUFF the STUFF you soy boy. Hit the gym instead of hiding behind your screen cracked smartphone, you pompous homo.