[Official] Member sightings thread

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Just a regular day in front of the Bastard Factory building. @Mr. Whipple tryjng to prepare his old body for a fight.

And of course his friends like @Blurt, X, @Levon and @Flynn are here to motivate him.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Tell me UncleDiCKLIPS. Was that post an example of how "parabolic" you really are???

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!1111111
I guess the question is more, why did you tea bagged @Mr. Whipple you AiDS licking victim?

I can't tell if you're being "parabolic" or not.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!11111111
I am PARABOLIC. Like BUFF the STUFF you soy boy. Hit the gym instead of hiding behind your screen cracked smartphone, you pompous homo.

On a scale of 1 "parabolics" to 10 "parabolics," how gay are you?

1 "parabolic" being the lowest score and 10 "parabolics" being the highest score?

You think maybe you're an 8 or 9 in "parabolics?" What do you think?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Just a regular day in front of the Bastard Factory building. @Mr. Whipple tryjng to prepare his old body for a fight.

And of course his friends like @Blurt, X, @Levon and @Flynn are here to motivate him.

Tell me UncleDiCKLIPS. Was that post an example of how "parabolic" you really are???

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!1111111
I guess the question is more, why did you tea bagged @Mr. Whipple you AiDS licking victim?

I am PARABOLIC. Like BUFF the STUFF you soy boy. Hit the gym instead of hiding behind your screen cracked smartphone, you pompous homo.

1 "parabolic" being the lowest score and 10 "parabolics" being the highest score?

Nice avatar? Is that your dream tranny?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!1111111

*Golf Clap*

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!1111111

*Golf Clap*
Git off my cawk.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!1111111

*Golf Clap*
Git off my cawk.

Why? Is Aryan jealous?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!1111111

*Golf Clap*
Git off my cawk.

Why? Is Aryan jealous?
Please respect the rules. Post selfie of members you have seen or gtfo.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
A novel about the life and times of X
UUB7SCE.jpg

:OMGLOL:

That should be Flynn's avvy Lulz.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!1111111

*Golf Clap*
Git off my cawk.

Why? Is Aryan jealous?

It's a pity that Flynn is too scared to show his real face like we have!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!1111111

*Golf Clap*
Git off my cawk.

Why? Is Aryan jealous?

Obviously got something to hide yet shim's got the cheek to rate everybody lol

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!1111111

*Golf Clap*
Git off my cawk.

Why? Is Aryan jealous?

I suspect the bulge is even harder to disguise whenever he sees our pics Lulz.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!1111111

*Golf Clap*
Git off my cawk.

Why? Is Aryan jealous?

I suspect the bulge is even harder to disguise whenever he sees our pics Lulz.
One shudders at the thought lol

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!1111111

*Golf Clap*
Git off my cawk.

Why? Is Aryan jealous?

Yeah, they all job jab behind they crappy, Microsoft laptops or screen-cracked smartphone, and PUMP FIST themselves. What a pity!

At least we alphas show real pics. Flynn is a wussy,. HAving his dream tranny as an avatar! What a whoreson!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!1111111

*Golf Clap*
Git off my cawk.

Why? Is Aryan jealous?

Right. After. You.

And don't say that's you in Aryan's avatar either, homo.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!1111111

*Golf Clap*
Git off my cawk.

Why? Is Aryan jealous?

Okay, Mr. Fake Picture Poster. You're such a fag.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!1111111

*Golf Clap*
Git off my cawk.

Why? Is Aryan jealous?

Okay, Mr. Fake Picture Poster. You're such a fag.

He's a fag

Uncle Filth is a fag

Shampain is a fag

They all enjoy watching men fist themselves...

All the proof that's needed

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!1111111

*Golf Clap*
Git off my cawk.

Why? Is Aryan jealous?

Did the crackhead have something to say to me? Instead of posting to the "masses," why don't you say your little stupid remarks to me? I'm right here you piece of shit.

Did you also hit that woman from behind as well? Instead of letting her see the coward whose own passive-aggressive behavior landed his sorry ass in the clinker.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!1111111

*Golf Clap*
Git off my cawk.

Why? Is Aryan jealous?

Right. After. You.

Dilf's in Germany so that would be quite a feat.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!1111111

*Golf Clap*
Git off my cawk.

Why? Is Aryan jealous?

Yeah, they all job jab behind they crappy, Microsoft laptops or screen-cracked smartphone, and PUMP FIST themselves. What a pity!

At least we alphas show real pics. Flynn is a wussy,. HAving his dream tranny as an avatar! What a whoreson!

What is it with you? Huh? What kind of a fucking jackass gets mad over someone (me) pointing out how you're in love with Aryan's "manly meAT?" Isn't that how you so eloquently posted it?

Plus, you stated that Aryan is a "manly man." Why you needed to be redundant is another question. Through the sheer tone of gayness emanating from your gayer than shit post, the reader could tell it would be soon time for you to start munching on Aryan's pecker, like what a rabbit does to a carrot.

Faggot.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!1111111

*Golf Clap*
Git off my cawk.

Why? Is Aryan jealous?

Right. After. You.

Dilf's in Germany so that would be quite a feat.

More excuses on why you two homos can't be together? Now it's the "he's in Germany" routine? Well, what the fuck that gotta do with you grabbing his ass out here and giving high fives to each others dicks with y'all tongues?

Fucking homo.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
@Mr. Whipple exposing himself to the neighborhood while he drops a toilet snake IN PUBLIC!!!!!
What a depraved freak and registered Level Five sex offender...
Ch4Lsbu.gif

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
@Omnipotent ready eating some CORPORATE MALE SCAT! What a filth he is. Look at these polished LOGGS!!!

preview.mp4.jpg

He munches them good
preview.mp4.jpg

he later fucks a twink! Pure filth
4570469.jpg

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
X having a good time as a”muscle boy”. Look at that selfie!!!!! Hahahaha!!! The pond scum shows AIDSE pride!!!

Heavy-woman-dancing-gay-surprise.gif