SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@Seamajor
IMBaJjF.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at X he's all quiet with nothing to say when there's no drama... Let's look at his "contributions"...
VYjd1iX.png

That's what this guy does with his days, calling people names and talking a fahgets... That's it!! Now watch his post count rise now he has a bit of drama to brighten his miserable day up... I've never met a guy who wants to seethe as much in all my days... Carry on and watch me not see it... I'll use that ignore function tonight... Blisss

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Look at X he's all quiet with nothing to say when there's no drama... Let's look at his "contributions"...
VYjd1iX.png

That's what this guy does with his days, calling people names and talking a fahgets... That's it!! Now watch his post count rise now he has a bit of drama to brighten his miserable day up... I've never met a guy who wants to seethe as much in all my days... Carry on and watch me not see it... I'll use that ignore function tonight... Blisss
bitter-spiderman.gif

dqK9bzz.gif

kidding around man. lighten up
I see yoo the community fuck donkey getting pummeled out there in the boonies ...

5lU.gif

surely 3 POASTS in a row were not required, it were a minor infraction :GiggleBitch:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

"Crackhead think that funny!!! Yes. Crackhead think he very funny."

Now if crackhead would just stay off the crack, that way he can at least be referred to as that "drug free woman beater," instead of "crackhead woman beater."

Now lets see if crackhead think that funny.
meth head think that funny!!! Meth head think he very funny!!

I dunno why you put yours in inverted commas since it wasn't a quote shit for brains!

I think these lies are rich coming from a meth head who got his job through a court order for stealing to feed his habit, is it true you're got a big red L on your uniform?
Imagine being a meth ravaged 50yo guy trying to pass as a foul mouthed woman on the internet, what sort of sick kicks do you get from that?

"Crackhead mad! Crackead no like Flynn! Flynn mean! Flynn bad! Flynn yuk!"

Yep. Crackhead no like.
I think you'd be struggling to find anybody that likes you...

Oh, except maybe gypsy mattress and the bankrupt colossus :LOL3:

"Look! Crackhead smart! So smart! Crackhead can tell joke! Crackhead funny! Crackhead laugh at his own joke! Yes. Crackhead funny!"
Ohhhh my fweelings bahahahahahaaaaa!!!!! Meth ravaged lunatic! :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

"Crackhead post many emojis! Crackhead like yellow. Yellow remind crackhead of underwear. Crackhead go to sleep now."
Is that really meant to annoy me? It's not even funny ffs try again...

"Crackhead no like truth. Truth hurt Crackhead! Crackhead like shiny colors!"

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Men that beat on women are pussys
I am what I eat, child molester!

I'll go to the grave happy about every time I snatched my ex up by the neck! Cunts lucky we never got shipwrecked on an island. I'd have cut her up into small squares and fed her to the sharks!

Hmmmmm...I was right about you daughter fucker. You are the first daughter fucking serial killer about to be apprehended by local villagers from your own farming community.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'll go to the grave happy about every time I snatched my ex up by the neck! Cunts lucky we never got shipwrecked on an island. I'd have cut her up into small squares and fed her to the sharks!

Hmmmmm...I was right about you daughter fucker. You are the first daughter fucking serial killer about to be apprehended by local villagers from your own farming community.
If you had tried to intervene, I'd have snatched your nappy ass up and pummeled the fuck out of you. Then you could wallow in a pool of piss, shit, and blood while I finished my business with the bitch.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

"Crackhead think that funny!!! Yes. Crackhead think he very funny."

Now if crackhead would just stay off the crack, that way he can at least be referred to as that "drug free woman beater," instead of "crackhead woman beater."

Now lets see if crackhead think that funny.
meth head think that funny!!! Meth head think he very funny!!

I dunno why you put yours in inverted commas since it wasn't a quote shit for brains!

I think these lies are rich coming from a meth head who got his job through a court order for stealing to feed his habit, is it true you're got a big red L on your uniform?
Imagine being a meth ravaged 50yo guy trying to pass as a foul mouthed woman on the internet, what sort of sick kicks do you get from that?

"Crackhead mad! Crackead no like Flynn! Flynn mean! Flynn bad! Flynn yuk!"

Yep. Crackhead no like.
I think you'd be struggling to find anybody that likes you...

Oh, except maybe gypsy mattress and the bankrupt colossus :LOL3:

"Look! Crackhead smart! So smart! Crackhead can tell joke! Crackhead funny! Crackhead laugh at his own joke! Yes. Crackhead funny!"
Ohhhh my fweelings bahahahahahaaaaa!!!!! Meth ravaged lunatic! :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

"Crackhead post many emojis! Crackhead like yellow. Yellow remind crackhead of underwear. Crackhead go to sleep now."
Is that really meant to annoy me? It's not even funny ffs try again...

"Crackhead no like truth. Truth hurt Crackhead! Crackhead like shiny colors!"
"Truth"?? What the fuck would you know about truth as far as I'm concerned bison dome?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

If you had tried to intervene, I'd have snatched your nappy ass up and pummeled the fuck out of you. Then you could wallow in a pool of piss, shit, and blood while I finished my business with the bitch.

Oh? Another internet tough guy, eh?

Why are all you "tough guys" always bigoted and stupid? You come out here and spend several days you'll never get back arguing with an anonymous person over the internet about you fucking your daughter and 6 million foot clitoris.

Actually, if I were there you racist daughter fucking redneck, I'd have already maced your ugly ass and then maybe tased you and then maybe proceeded to whip your incest loving ass, even with one of my arms weighted down with your absolute faggot nonsense. I'd knock your clit in the dirt so fucking fast that you couldn't scream out "M.A.G.A.," before you or your dentures hit the ground first.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Why are all you "tough guys" always bigoted and stupid? You come out here and spend several days you'll never get back arguing with an anonymous person over the internet about you fucking your daughter and 6 million foot clitoris.

Actually, if I were there you racist daughter fucking redneck, I'd have already maced your ugly ass and then maybe tased you and then maybe proceeded to whip your incest loving ass, even with one of my arms weighted down with your absolute faggot nonsense. I'd knock your clit in the dirt so fucking fast that you couldn't scream out "M.A.G.A.," before you or your dentures hit the ground first.
Yet here YOU are doing the very same thing... Not very bright are ya Bison head?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Yet here YOU are doing the very same thing... Not very bright are ya Bison head?

Yet...here you are joining UncleFilTH as one of the 3 gayest Ass-to-Mouth-Muskateers to ever have lived.

Shut up butt boy. Go be gay elsewhere.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Yet...here you are joining UncleFilTH as one of the 3 gayest Ass-to-Mouth-Muskateers to ever have lived.

Did you stuttereded? :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
uwYFfrY.jpg
Awwwwww wiiiiiiit!!!! :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Did you stuttereded? :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
uwYFfrY.jpg
Awwwwww wiiiiiiit!!!! :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

That's about as funny as you are straight.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

uwYFfrY.jpg

That's about as funny as you are straight.
Meth head called me homo whatever will I do now? :facepalm: