[Official] Member sightings thread

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@rancidmilko showing off but nearly gets caught out...
zlcPC2s.gif

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

"Crackhead think that funny!!! Yes. Crackhead think he very funny."

Now if crackhead would just stay off the crack, that way he can at least be referred to as that "drug free woman beater," instead of "crackhead woman beater."

Now lets see if crackhead think that funny.

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Now if crackhead would just stay off the crack, that way he can at least be referred to as that "drug free woman beater," instead of "crackhead woman beater."

meth head think that funny!!! Meth head think he very funny!!

I dunno why you put yours in inverted commas since it wasn't a quote shit for brains!

I think these lies are rich coming from a meth head who got his job through a court order for stealing to feed his habit, is it true you're got a big red L on your uniform?
Imagine being a meth ravaged 50yo guy trying to pass as a foul mouthed woman on the internet, what sort of sick kicks do you get from that?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I dunno why you put yours in inverted commas since it wasn't a quote shit for brains!

I think these lies are rich coming from a meth head who got his job through a court order for stealing to feed his habit, is it true you're got a big red L on your uniform?
Imagine being a meth ravaged 50yo guy trying to pass as a foul mouthed woman on the internet, what sort of sick kicks do you get from that?

"Crackhead mad! Crackead no like Flynn! Flynn mean! Flynn bad! Flynn yuk!"

Yep. Crackhead no like.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Yep. Crackhead no like.
I think you'd be struggling to find anybody that likes you...

Oh, except maybe gypsy mattress and the bankrupt colossus :LOL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Yep. Crackhead no like.

"Look! Crackhead smart! So smart! Crackhead can tell joke! Crackhead funny! Crackhead laugh at his own joke! Yes. Crackhead funny!"

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Yep. Crackhead no like.

Flynn's not terribly consistent, but generally one of the best reads here. I get a lot of chuckles from their posts.
I think I'm not alone in this opinion. J/S

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️

Yep. Crackhead no like.

Flynn's not terribly consistent, but generally one of the best reads here. I get a lot of chuckles from their posts.
Agreed.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Yep. Crackhead no like.

Yep. Crackhead no like.

Agreed.
Haha I'm not terribly bothered who likes "reading" its samey Bs everyday but Sadmin will like anything he thinks has a cock and he sure loved the netcop so weighing things up I'd say I'm good liking the opposite of him... Just sayin...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Yep. Crackhead no like.

"Look! Crackhead smart! So smart! Crackhead can tell joke! Crackhead funny! Crackhead laugh at his own joke! Yes. Crackhead funny!"
Ohhhh my fweelings bahahahahahaaaaa!!!!! Meth ravaged lunatic! :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️

Yep. Crackhead no like.

Yep. Crackhead no like.

Agreed.
Haha I'm not terribly bothered who likes "reading" its samey Bs everyday but Sadmin will like anything he thinks has a cock and he sure loved the netcop so weighing things up I'd say I'm good liking the opposite of him... Just sayin...
??? Are you geeked out on crack now?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Yep. Crackhead no like.

Yep. Crackhead no like.

Agreed.
??? Are you geeked out on crack now?
Are you spazzed out on semen again?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Yep. Crackhead no like.

Ohhhh my fweelings bahahahahahaaaaa!!!!! Meth ravaged lunatic! :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

"Crackhead post many emojis! Crackhead like yellow. Yellow remind crackhead of underwear. Crackhead go to sleep now."

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Yep. Crackhead no like.

"Crackhead post many emojis! Crackhead like yellow. Yellow remind crackhead of underwear. Crackhead go to sleep now."
Is that really meant to annoy me? It's not even funny ffs try again...