110/14/88
Site Supporter
Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Men that beat on women are pussys
I am what I eat, child molester!

I'll go to the grave happy about every time I snatched my ex up by the neck! Cunts lucky we never got shipwrecked on an island. I'd have cut her up into small squares and fed her to the sharks!

Hmmmmm...I was right about you daughter fucker. You are the first daughter fucking serial killer about to be apprehended by local villagers from your own farming community.
If you had tried to intervene, I'd have snatched your nappy ass up and pummeled the fuck out of you. Then you could wallow in a pool of piss, shit, and blood while I finished my business with the bitch.

Oh? Another internet tough guy, eh?

Why are all you "tough guys" always bigoted and stupid? You come out here and spend several days you'll never get back arguing with an anonymous person over the internet about you fucking your daughter and 6 million foot clitoris.

Actually, if I were there you racist daughter fucking redneck, I'd have already maced your ugly ass and then maybe tased you and then maybe proceeded to whip your incest loving ass, even with one of my arms weighted down with your absolute faggot nonsense. I'd knock your clit in the dirt so fucking fast that you couldn't scream out "M.A.G.A.," before you or your dentures hit the ground first.
Eat sum moar nigger dix, faggit!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'd love to live in a world where I could just shoot that cunt and get an award!
I think the exact same about yoo :LOL3:
I suppose your gay ass would want me to help you get over your irrational fear of guns FIRST! PWN3D!
:NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick:

I have an irrational fear of backwoods redneck hooknoses that worship the bullet ... happen to think an eradication of your kind could only be a good thing ... just like that fucking idiot in the pic ..

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I'll go to the grave happy about every time I snatched my ex up by the neck! Cunts lucky we never got shipwrecked on an island. I'd have cut her up into small squares and fed her to the sharks!

Hmmmmm...I was right about you daughter fucker. You are the first daughter fucking serial killer about to be apprehended by local villagers from your own farming community.
If you had tried to intervene, I'd have snatched your nappy ass up and pummeled the fuck out of you. Then you could wallow in a pool of piss, shit, and blood while I finished my business with the bitch.

Why are all you "tough guys" always bigoted and stupid? You come out here and spend several days you'll never get back arguing with an anonymous person over the internet about you fucking your daughter and 6 million foot clitoris.

Actually, if I were there you racist daughter fucking redneck, I'd have already maced your ugly ass and then maybe tased you and then maybe proceeded to whip your incest loving ass, even with one of my arms weighted down with your absolute faggot nonsense. I'd knock your clit in the dirt so fucking fast that you couldn't scream out "M.A.G.A.," before you or your dentures hit the ground first.
Yet here YOU are doing the very same thing... Not very bright are ya Bison head?

Yet...here you are joining UncleFilTH as one of the 3 gayest Ass-to-Mouth-Muskateers to ever have lived.

Shut up butt boy. Go be gay elsewhere.
Did you stuttereded? :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
uwYFfrY.jpg
Awwwwww wiiiiiiit!!!! :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

That's about as funny as you are straight.
Meth head called me homo whatever will I do now? :facepalm:

You'll probably stay a woman beating gay crackhead.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

What does "nigger dix" have to do with me kicking the racist out of you?

Learn to read, bitch.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
If only the world could accept that some women have a penis, huh?

You never did say whether you plan on keeping yours or if it's eventually coming off and being kept in a pickle jar in your fridge.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Yet here YOU are doing the very same thing... Not very bright are ya Bison head?

Yet...here you are joining UncleFilTH as one of the 3 gayest Ass-to-Mouth-Muskateers to ever have lived.

Did you stuttereded? :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
uwYFfrY.jpg
Awwwwww wiiiiiiit!!!! :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

How can I "stay" something I've never been? That would be like me telling your meth raveged ass to stay a woman...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Learn to read, bitch.
eat more nigger dix, faggit!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
If only the world could accept that some women have a penis, huh?

You never did say whether you plan on keeping yours or if it's eventually coming off and being kept in a pickle jar in your fridge.

Would you quit breathing on me? Your breath smells like SHAMPAIN's ripe asshole.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

uwYFfrY.jpg

How can I "stay" something I've never been? That would be like me telling your meth raveged ass to stay a woman...

Okay. So you'll stay a woman beating gay crackhead.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

uwYFfrY.jpg

I beat you everyday but it turns out you're not a woman...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Learn to read, bitch.

Dude. You are sooooooo gay, even with or without you wearing your daughter's slightly soiled pink thong.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

uwYFfrY.jpg

I beat you everyday but it turns out you're not a woman...

"You beat me everyday?"

That's like saying you released a genie from a magic lamp and was granted 3 wishes. Your first wish being that "you beat me everyday." Or maybe it's like saying you could beat up Mike Tyson everytime you saw him on the internet on your phone?

The only thing "you beat everyday" is the hetero out of you, everytime you jerk off to the thought of Aryan's "kissy meAT."

Homo crackhead.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Learn to read, bitch.

Dude. You are sooooooo gay, even with or without you wearing your daughter's slightly soiled pink thong.
Eat more nigger dix, faggit!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Learn to read, bitch.

Does your daughter count?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Learn to read, bitch.

No. Go eat sum moar nigger dix! Faggit.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Learn to read, bitch.

Why are you so preoccupied with black dicks? Especially, if there's a woman being dominated by one?

Why are you such a freak?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Learn to read, bitch.

Why are you so preoccupied with black dicks? Especially, if there's a woman being dominated by one?

Why are you such a freak?
You eating nigger dix doesnt make me preoccupied. Projection FAIL! PWN3D!