[Official] Member sightings thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
9hVCorD.jpg

Just as I suspected; another sighting of @Breakfall getting ready to go out and terrorize the public. This time he's going to ComicCon. He dresses as a cute animal so children will approach him willingly, that's when the dank stench of hobo piss kicks in. His victims are completely disarmed and paralyzed with fear while he closes the distance. Most of his victims are never seen alive again. The body cavities of the corpses he leaves behind are always completely drained of scat and urine. Could it be he claims these as some kind of sick trophy? Does he actually consume their excrement? I heard he believes eating the scat and peepee of his victims means he'll gain their power and that they will be his slaves in the afterlife. He's left a trail of carnage all across the northern hemisphere in just a few short years. This madness must be stopped! NOW!!!
Thanks for the story time chump! I’ll take my boot out of your arse now.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
9hVCorD.jpg

Just as I suspected; another sighting of @Breakfall getting ready to go out and terrorize the public. This time he's going to ComicCon. He dresses as a cute animal so children will approach him willingly, that's when the dank stench of hobo piss kicks in. His victims are completely disarmed and paralyzed with fear while he closes the distance. Most of his victims are never seen alive again. The body cavities of the corpses he leaves behind are always completely drained of scat and urine. Could it be he claims these as some kind of sick trophy? Does he actually consume their excrement? I heard he believes eating the scat and peepee of his victims means he'll gain their power and that they will be his slaves in the afterlife. He's left a trail of carnage all across the northern hemisphere in just a few short years. This madness must be stopped! NOW!!!

Please stop it and leave the victims alone, you sick and twisted swine!!!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
9hVCorD.jpg

Please stop it and leave the victims alone, you sick and twisted swine!!!!
Oi…sit the fuck down. I’m looking at all my “misplaced meltdowns” and messages at the moment. Put a cork in it if it’s leaking.