[Official] Member sightings thread

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Holy shit, and I was off making a reply to Iggy Mclulz about why Scottish girls played the bagpipes into battle! :OMG4:
Don’t try to hit her with truth it’ll go over her pussy hat... She’s a Hilary LGTBQ freak...
Nope not a Hilary supporter. Try again.
I do not want anything to do with you! You just asked for me to be banned you gloryhole queen! You’ll never have any respect with me again, McFilth! Go n fuck off!

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Holy shit, and I was off making a reply to Iggy Mclulz about why Scottish girls played the bagpipes into battle! :OMG4:
Don’t try to hit her with truth it’ll go over her pussy hat... She’s a Hilary LGTBQ freak...
I do not want anything to do with you! You just asked for me to be banned you gloryhole queen! You’ll never have any respect with me again, McFilth! Go n fuck off!
stfu whiny bitch jfc.
Donald?
Hell no. I didn’t support any of the candidates. They’re all shady fucks.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Donald?
Hell no. I didn’t support any of the candidates. They’re all shady fucks.
Not Donald.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
YouTube is down! I knew this was coming!
Holy shit what does this mean?! Has YouTube ever been down before?
I dunno! I was warned about a hack on social media a few weeks ago my uncle Fred works in IT for the government lol seriously he mentioned this would happen and not to use credit cards online at all for now... I’ve never seen YouTube like this before

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
I dunno! I was warned about a hack on social media a few weeks ago my uncle Fred works in IT for the government lol seriously he mentioned this would happen and not to use credit cards online at all for now... I’ve never seen YouTube like this before
Oh damn I was paying YouTube monthly to download videos and recently bought some stuff on Amazon!

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Apparently they're down, worldwide. That shouldn't be.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I wasn’t bullshitting lol this is kinda freaky... YouTube has always been a solid platform

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

Damn it we've already lost Vine now they're gonna take away YouTube!

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh damn I was paying YouTube monthly to download videos and recently bought some stuff on Amazon!
Make them credit you the entire month for the inconvenience and burden they put upon you and let them know YOU record phone calls for quality insurance.
Remember, the squeaky sprocket always gets the grease! LOL

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I bet it’s ANTIFA fahgets hacking funded by George fucking Soros
This is so odd I got half a mind to check to make sure my rifle is accessible after I made that crack about coups and Ruskies installing Hillary.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I checked over at another forum just to make sure and...
wqouAxz

Last edited by a moderator:

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Damn you'd think that old bastard would drop over by now he's like 100 years old.

Maybe more like 600 and only a stake in the heart will do it. Or, push his wheelchair into the sunlight and see what happens if the trip down those stairs on the way fails.
Only the good die young, I look at a guy like him and think, "so true..".

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Damn you'd think that old bastard would drop over by now he's like 100 years old.

Maybe more like 600 and only a stake in the heart will do it. Or, push his wheelchair into the sunlight and see what happens if the trip down those stairs on the way fails.
Only the good die young, I look at a guy like him and think, "so true..".
Hahaha good one! Beautifully true!