Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@CorsetKat getting ready for me ⚡⚡
OJIGVei.gif

Cute. She wishes

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hey rT...How cums when you show up all the bullshit starts ?? why don't you go fuck yourself ? it could be quite fun considering you're both a bitch and a fahhgot .. I've never seen such butthurt, it even exceeds Twoots level of pulsating knotness.... look where your mind is all the time.. kids or animals, are you really THAT hurt ??

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey rT...How cums when you show up all the bullshit starts ?? why don't you go fuck yourself ? it could be quite fun considering you're both a bitch and a fahhgot .. I've never seen such butthurt, it even exceeds Twoots level of pulsating knotness.... look where your mind is all the time.. kids or animals, are you really THAT hurt ??
Don’t talk shit! The bullshit is always with you in the middle no matter what site, take a box of pills and do the world a favour or fuck off back to the Y! You invited hatecorpse here to cause shit with me you treacherously weird oddball... Get a job and stay out of my posts, they’re not for you... Good day

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Don’t talk shit! The bullshit is always with you in the middle no matter what site, take a box of pills and do the world a favour or fuck off back to the Y! You invited hatecorpse here to cause shit with me you treacherously weird oddball... Get a job and stay out of my posts, they’re not for you... Good day

Well, that answers my 'are you THAT hurt' question LOL ...... I figured since you invited that 'Author' I owed you one ..
And put some ice on that 'hurt' (:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Well, that answers my 'are you THAT hurt' question LOL ...... I figured since you invited that 'Author' I owed you one ..
I invited all the people a liked including you but I see it was a mistake... You say all the shit starts with me yet I wasn’t here when you started on one of my true friends whom I’ve never seen arguing with anyone so don’t use your bullshit morals on me! I remember you saying to me regarding Tosh that you keep your friends close but your enemies closer regarding the shit before, is that still the case or do you just like being deceitful? I’m guessing the latter... You can ignore me but you won’t because DRAMA!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LOL Your 'true friend' is a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!-sympathizer ... garbage ! .. like yoU

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LOL Your 'true friend' is a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!-sympathizer ... garbage ! .. like yoU
I couldn’t give a shit “ooh he said I’m garbage, whatever will I do now” Bahahahahaaa! So duck is a PLEASE ASS BOX ME! sympathiser? WTF? LEARN TO SPELL *sympathiser, did you go to school?
No, don't need to go to skool to know sticking up for diddlers is fucked, but to each their own.. and have you seriousley been reduced to picking on my spellung Ahahahaaaa I likes yoO .. you funneE

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I couldn’t give a shit “ooh he said I’m garbage, whatever will I do now” Bahahahahaaa! So duck is a PLEASE ASS BOX ME! sympathiser? WTF? LEARN TO SPELL *sympathiser, did you go to school?
No, don't need to go to skool to know sticking up for diddlers is fucked, but to each their own.. and have you seriousley been reduced to picking on my spellung Ahahahaaaa I likes yoO .. you funneE
So who stuck up for diddlers, me defending you? Eh? You’ve lost me... Yeah you attempted a big word and failed which I thought funny you fahget but don’t worry your old bum boy will be here soon to defend you... Queer

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter

I invited all the people a liked including you but I see it was a mistake... You say all the shit starts with me yet I wasn’t here when you started on one of my true friends whom I’ve never seen arguing with anyone so don’t use your bullshit morals on me! I remember you saying to me regarding Tosh that you keep your friends close but your enemies closer regarding the shit before, is that still the case or do you just like being deceitful? I’m guessing the latter... You can ignore me but you won’t because DRAMA!
THIS WHY YOU ARE SO HURT BY THE LEGEND YOU CALL TOSH ... Huggy bear ? I believe you may be a hermaphrodite , that would explain your lack of facial hair , your little " moobs " your pasty ass complexion and your constant nagging and behavior seeking , quite like a flaming Drag Queen that has lost the elasticity in her / his / its money making brown eye. Your insults and down votes of me are less than childish Steven / Stephanie ...whatever you prefer. It's apparent that you are experiencing " poverty of thought " due to your crappy upbringing , lack of social skills and years of being bullied by the normal kids in your neighborhood. And lest we forget you were the favorite " Altar Boy " at the Catholic church down the road , I heard the priests passed you around like a bottle of cheap wine at a hobo camp ..wishing people would die is just another example of your stunted emotional growth that probably stopped when Father McKenzie introduced you to his fleshy anal probe...Maybe some day you'll figure this out and do the right thing
0828b023084e6ccfd16c2fccd6a16bc6.jpg
HE OWNS YOU ALWAYS AND FOREVER :KMA:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

THIS WHY YOU ARE SO HURT BY THE LEGEND YOU CALL TOSH ... Huggy bear ? I believe you may be a hermaphrodite , that would explain your lack of facial hair , your little " moobs " your pasty ass complexion and your constant nagging and behavior seeking , quite like a flaming Drag Queen that has lost the elasticity in her / his / its money making brown eye. Your insults and down votes of me are less than childish Steven / Stephanie ...whatever you prefer. It's apparent that you are experiencing " poverty of thought " due to your crappy upbringing , lack of social skills and years of being bullied by the normal kids in your neighborhood. And lest we forget you were the favorite " Altar Boy " at the Catholic church down the road , I heard the priests passed you around like a bottle of cheap wine at a hobo camp ..wishing people would die is just another example of your stunted emotional growth that probably stopped when Father McKenzie introduced you to his fleshy anal probe...Maybe some day you'll figure this out and do the right thing
0828b023084e6ccfd16c2fccd6a16bc6.jpg
HE OWNS YOU ALWAYS AND FOREVER :KMA:
All you do is repost everything that’s already been said ffs, legend? Bahahahahaaa you need help... “I still like you KP” even after you tried and tried to bash him for touching his kids! Wind your neck in fraud before I order a hit squad on you ya beast! Does this look familiar?
ggddi4A.jpg

Same Ruthie that’s in your gif Raven made, sorry I mean Hellfire.... I’m counting down the days till I never see you posting weak moves but died...

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
They say you mumble while on skype , something to the effect that you have a mouthful of baby batter. And now when you post 90% of the time we need to break out the old Nazi ENIGMA decoder. I think it's from the time spent in the Church rectory , all the repressed memories has scrambled your pea brain...poor bastard..I'll tell Tosh to go easy on you til the holidays are over .
inside-enigma-machine-showing-various-rotors-wheels_1465048486_725x725.jpg
:BuhBye:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
They say you mumble while on skype , something to the effect that you have a mouthful of baby batter. And now when you post 90% of the time we need to break out the old Nazi ENIGMA decoder. I think it's from the time spent in the Church rectory , all the repressed memories has scrambled your pea brain...poor bastard..I'll tell Tosh to go easy on you til the holidays are over .
inside-enigma-machine-showing-various-rotors-wheels_1465048486_725x725.jpg
:BuhBye:
I have at least 90% real estate in your brain, marvellous ha

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You molested your daughter and relied on the Y's no rock the boat policy and them turning a blind eye to what everyone knows you are, A USELESS SOCIAL CANCER FOR CERTAIN that gets despised within an hour of entering ANY room. Fortunately for you, most don't want to even consider it and who could blame them? Despite that, you had your accounts deleted along with THOUSANDS of weird posts that drew the picture of you like they were pieces of a jigsaw PLEASE ASS BOX ME!-puzzle.
I KNOW about you.. KNOW IT. You think I plunge toilets for a living, you fucking reprobate?

No amount of deflecting what a duplicitous, predatory degenerate ghoul you are is going to work because you use your mouth like a shovel and dig it deeper every time you talk, shit on yourself to look worse with every post and I'm hanging this bell around your neck. BEWARE FOLKS.
I am glad you are fucking stupid but what a colossal FAIL for the TPD.

Moving on..
You're a trainwreck with a weird gay crush on men, obsessively talk about man ass and cock like there's a major part of you that wants to come out of that queer closet but can't quite grip the door knob to get it done. Try wiping the bubble bath off it, fuck face.
By the way, you stalk me because you're hoping some of the straight-man mojo will rub off on ya?
Go fetch a belt and stretch your neck in the closet, you weird mother fucker.

What i don't know regarding you is who were you trading those PMs with those years ago. They dead, doing time, try to sell you out, still in touch, what? Spill it.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

You molested your daughter and relied on the Y's no rock the boat policy and them turning a blind eye to what everyone knows you are, A USELESS SOCIAL CANCER FOR CERTAIN that gets despised within an hour of entering ANY room. Fortunately for you, most don't want to even consider it and who could blame them? Despite that, you had your accounts deleted along with THOUSANDS of weird posts that drew the picture of you like they were pieces of a jigsaw PLEASE ASS BOX ME!-puzzle.
I KNOW about you.. KNOW IT. You think I plunge toilets for a living, you fucking reprobate?

No amount of deflecting what a duplicitous, predatory degenerate ghoul you are is going to work because you use your mouth like a shovel and dig it deeper every time you talk, shit on yourself to look worse with every post and I'm hanging this bell around your neck. BEWARE FOLKS.
I am glad you are fucking stupid but what a colossal FAIL for the TPD.

Moving on..
You're a trainwreck with a weird gay crush on men, obsessively talk about man ass and cock like there's a major part of you that wants to come out of that queer closet but can't quite grip the door knob to get it done. Try wiping the bubble bath off it, fuck face.
By the way, you stalk me because you're hoping some of the straight-man mojo will rub off on ya?
Go fetch a belt and stretch your neck in the closet, you weird mother fucker.

What i don't know regarding you is who were you trading those PMs with those years ago. They dead, doing time, try to sell you out, still in touch, what? Spill it.

Did you cried ... ?

Ahahahahahahahahahaaaaa

Did I not call it ?? LOL Picture it with a smoke in it's lips typing feverishly LMAO trying to get it all in AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA I like you because I bet youR knot is fast and loose, MY FAVE ! AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

X

xXx
Site Supporter
vRooOM PummmpumPUUMMmmmmmm RUUMMMMPummmmmmmmmm ....ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha fuckin' twerp, plunge toilets ?? no ! I bet you lurk in 'em offering nut polishes ahahahahahahahaaa