[Official] Member sightings thread

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bears been setting fire to things again.

85813122.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
lmao i got the play by play w/pics of that shit shack - LIGHTS OUT!! loooolz
Hey you stupid fucker, maybe cut down on sucking off alcoholic homeless men, the residual alcohol in the semen is fucking your brain up .... LOLOL Too fuckin' easy, is your pussy as hard to get ?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hey you stupid fucker, maybe cut down on sucking off alcoholic homeless men, the residual alcohol in the semen is fucking your brain up .... LOLOL Too fuckin' easy, is your pussy as hard to get ?

tbh i think ur just this
5b71dfb389e2cb108128eb7b
Sometimes, yes (: I like to be alone, just a fahg and his thoughts LOL

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

tbh i think ur just this
5b71dfb389e2cb108128eb7b
Sometimes, yes (: I like to be alone, just a fahg and his thoughts LOL
Lies, you don’t thunk! Heha

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
@Iggy McLulz the obsessed feeding off me as per....
XT5VRT9.jpg

Says the stalker who follows me around negrepping every post of mine that he comes across. :facepalm:

Quite the opposite, you done it first TWICE! So I acted and done it three times because I’m almost as pathetic as you... ALMOST
Only one being petty is you. You think I'm negging your posts to be petty because that's what you're doing. Dumb fucking kid.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
XT5VRT9.jpg

Says the stalker who follows me around negrepping every post of mine that he comes across. :facepalm:

Quite the opposite, you done it first TWICE! So I acted and done it three times because I’m almost as pathetic as you... ALMOST
Only one being petty is you. You think I'm negging your posts to be petty because that's what you're doing. Dumb fucking kid.

Yeah more bullshit! Get in line!
GgWQLqE.jpg

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
XT5VRT9.jpg

Shut your whore mouth ,. And make us alpha males a sandwhich you old lady will ya? Lololo

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
UncleDilf … I warned you last week in a PM chat about dropping PI. You agreed. We had an understanding.

Here we are a week later... you did it again? Fuck you.

60 Day Ban

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Don't say shit about me until you walk in my shoe's- - - - - ---