realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
@MasterBlaster RIP your penis

17072.jpg

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They used to hit the army navy shop and flood the malls looking for discounts on a flat screen.

That alone shows what retards they are when they can get a good price at the PX,oh wait,you need a military ID card- - - - - - -

Hooah.
During fleet week a few years after we made the swap in 03' to the new UCP (universal camo pattern that worked virtually nowhere) for our ACUs from the BDUs you may have worn, guys were reaching their ETS so their uniforms were making it to the surplus market where the Call of Duty "tacticool" crowd, hunters (a win for their prey as they sucked for concealment) and valour frauds hoping to bask in our glory wanted to masquerade in them for the panty droppers they were. While I was pretty trashed and wanting to mush my face in some cleavage, apparently one had the audacity to come in to a place full of us and he was wearing all the right patches, then when included a purple heart, the fucking retard. I was distracted until right before "it" happened so I don't exactly know how he blew it but when it became clear, that purple heart heart got validated on the spot with a genuine wound as an blocky glass ashtray got cracked upside his head that put him down snoring, so with that, it was time to di-di and find another place to party ;)
By the way, that week was absolute nirvana. Patriotism was rabid, flags waving, we were rock stars, girls were groupies, our money was no good at clubs, pubs, bars. We didn't hail cabs, we hailed cops who'd take us anywhere within the precinct limits, but that may have also been because most cabs are driven by hajis and they were afraid to pick us up, especially outside a bar.
I was loving the good vibes and didn't wanna know if one was among us because then you'd be obligated to act for the ones who put in the work along side you over there but never made it to the epic pay off of a party we were enjoying, but never made it to the end.

My local base is like a resort where I'll gas up, hit the PX, usually text some friends if they need anything and the reply often sends me right to the booze section lol. After that, its time for grocery shopping where they've got the best cuts, produce and brands going. Even the packages of ordinary Oscar Mayer bacon that are sold everywhere must come from a select source where there's hardly any white fat visible and it barely shrinks in the pan!
They've got an outstanding pool too, although over-chlorinated to government standards lol. The first time I went to it is how I saw this girl I knew, but until that moment only saw her in uniform and when I finally got around to seeing it was her face on that knockout of a body in a two piece, it blew my mind at how much that uniform can conceal the body she had underneath it. Right there, cupid blasted me with an arrow out of a fucking howitzer I've yet to recover from! I said, "what, that's YOU?!" and then forgot myself and was staring right at them in front of her that made her laugh lol. Fact: uniforms camouflage a girl's shape better than ANYTHING in the field lol.

Speaking of which, I gotta shoot over to the PX right now before they close.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Funny that when I came back from Viet Nam didn't want anyone to know(off base) I was in the Army- - - - - - -

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Of course not... shoulda joined the Navy instead. I was there in '73, but in the Tonkin Gulf - not in country.

Smarter way to military.

Anchor clanchor seaweed sucker come and get it mother fucker !
PS-I didn't join shit and was drafted !

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
WOW!!! You are a really a butt hurt pussy fuck, STEVE... You butthut fag!! You suck the fun out of being here... Matter of fact.. When I see you're on... I won't be... I notice people sign off when you're here.. Maybe you need to take a look at your behavior Stupid Fuck!! All these in one night.. :/
YxrMbJS.jpg
:Welcome8:
66aGTwC.jpg

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
WOW!!! You are a really a butt hurt pussy fuck, STEVE... You butthut fag!! You suck the fun out of being here... Matter of fact.. When I see you're on... I won't be... I notice people sign off when you're here.. Maybe you need to take a look at your behavior Stupid Fuck!!
YxrMbJS.jpg
Why are you saying my real name? PI is against rules chilli con carne... You should be banned!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
WOW!!! You are a really a butt hurt pussy fuck, STEVE... You butthut fag!! You suck the fun out of being here... Matter of fact.. When I see you're on... I won't be... I notice people sign off when you're here.. Maybe you need to take a look at your behavior Stupid Fuck!!
YxrMbJS.jpg
Why are you saying my real name? PI is against rules chilli con carne... You should be banned!
I’ve reported you, filthy cunt mention my name again

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
TO BF>>>>>>>> I think there should be something in place for PANTY WASTE LIKE BEAR.. to prevent him downvoting post for nothing!!!!!! You suck cock.....sheboy lover!!!!!!!!!
YxrMbJS.jpg
At this point.. I really wouldn't give a fuck... I try to come here and get along with people... I neg one of your post.. The turd post... You are full of vengeance and hate.. and I really don't want to be around a person like you... SO BAN ME!! I don't give 2 fucks :)

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
YxrMbJS.jpg
I’ve reported you, filthy cunt mention my name again
GOOD>>> I'll GO BACK in the post and report you for mentioning my real name... MATTER OF FACT.. I'll do that right now.. You sorry sack!! IF anyone here is a sorry panty waste CUNT.. it is you...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
TO BF>>>>>>>> I think there should be something in place for PANTY WASTE LIKE BEAR.. to prevent him downvoting post for nothing!!!!!! You suck cock.....sheboy lover!!!!!!!!!
YxrMbJS.jpg
At this point.. I really wouldn't give a fuck... I try to come here and get along with people... I neg one of your post.. The turd post... You are full of vengeance and hate.. and I really don't want to be around a person like you... SO BAN ME!! I don't give 2 fucks :)
There’s a clear pattern with you, you’re two faced as fuck!lol

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's so sad that you can't get along with people.I mean really?? How the fuck hard is it?? I don't get you... There are some things that I HAVE taken your side on.. and I still have NOT changed my mind on them, despite the way you treat me...

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
WOW!!! You are a really a butt hurt pussy fuck, STEVE... You butthut fag!! You suck the fun out of being here... Matter of fact.. When I see you're on... I won't be... I notice people sign off when you're here.. Maybe you need to take a look at your behavior Stupid Fuck!! All these in one night.. :/
YxrMbJS.jpg
66aGTwC.jpg
Bear and Uncle DiLF are almost 100% of my negrep :LOL1: