[Official] Member sightings thread

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
THERE :P I reported you twice.. you fuckin twat!!!!
I don’t even wanna know your name you waste of space... You’re a slug
That's okay with me... Just leave me alone then..... I've never done anything to ya... You choose people NOT to like.. and I guess I'm one of them.. there's really not much I can do about it... I can't walk on eggshells around people... If I think something is funny or I like it... I upvote it.. don't care who you are.. If I don't or it's directed at me... I'll down vote it... I don't use the reaction button as butt hurt button, ffs... Whatev… I'll just put you on ignore.. that way I don't need to see what you post or say about me..

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
WOW!!! You are a really a butt hurt pussy fuck, STEVE... You butthut fag!! You suck the fun out of being here... Matter of fact.. When I see you're on... I won't be... I notice people sign off when you're here.. Maybe you need to take a look at your behavior Stupid Fuck!! All these in one night.. :/
YxrMbJS.jpg
:Welcome8:
66aGTwC.jpg
Bear and Uncle DiLF are almost 100% of my negrep :LOL1:
It's sad, really.. I mean.. I've downvoted my friends here if I don't like something (sorry stinkfinger)… but it's never out of vengeance... I do downvote if people are talking smack about me, though :/

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
FUCK IT!! The fun is always sucked out of this place by the same people.. :'( It's just not that fun fighting... I have a temper that I like to control, but it becomes very difficult when you're dealing with an asshole :/

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at all the hurt ffs! It’s the internet you weak fahget whores! I’m expecting hellfire and rotten finger to be held the same way my uncle dilf was!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Look at all the hurt ffs! It’s the internet you weak fahget whores! I’m expecting hellfire and rotten finger to be held the same way my uncle dilf was!
when you day this i picture a pacifier by your side LOLOLOLOLOL

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That would be fine, but you already posted your name, ffs.. :P I HAD NOT!!!!!!!!!
BILxCLS.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dunno? I just hate fighting... I'm outta here.. I wish everyone a good night... and that's including you, "Bear" good night

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
That would be fine, but you already posted your name, ffs.. :P I HAD NOT!!!!!!!!!
BILxCLS.jpg
Nah, that’s not why you called me “STEVE”... I’m ready to go full McLulz
Good luck getting someone banned for posting something you yourself provided :LOL2: This is why I never told you my name, you can't be trusted.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah...… And I forgave, him.. AND.. I also didn't like the fact that he posted shit about YOUR GRANDMOTHER, ffs... that is why I wrote this... So YEAH.. on that issue... I took your side.. I don't care if he knows it... Also with my past history with him... I thought it would be a disaster here.. but it hasn't.. SOooo.. I don't give a flying fuck.. how's that?

Last edited by a moderator: