[Official] Member sightings thread

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at all the hurt ffs! It’s the internet you weak fahget whores! I’m expecting hellfire and rotten finger to be held the same way my uncle dilf was!
You'll be going too hypocrite :LOL1:
Look at the fake confidence of this wretched fuck after she got dilf banned! Horrible witch! You’ll get yours!
:LOL2: You're next!

I thought Iggy was a dude.
:facepalm:

Well that explains why you defended that idiot woman who unfriended me.

i thought it was cause u kept going on about it and said u were going to spite that ladys posts lol
btw did u do that?

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Look at all the hurt ffs! It’s the internet you weak fahget whores! I’m expecting hellfire and rotten finger to be held the same way my uncle dilf was!
Look at the fake confidence of this wretched fuck after she got dilf banned! Horrible witch! You’ll get yours!

i thought it was cause u kept going on about it and said u were going to spite that ladys posts lol
btw did u do that?

No I didn't downvote her YouTube videos yet. lol

I'm actually already over it, so maybe I won't.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

btw did u do that?

No I didn't downvote her YouTube videos yet. lol

I'm actually already over it, so maybe I won't.
ok good and i hope u dont :)

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My concern?

39smq.gif

It wasn't so cramped, Scott. And our showers/HVAC worked just fine. I won't even go into the pussy at liberty ports.

I'm not saying you were in the Greek navy or anything lol, I like to camp, hike, trees.. outdoors shit, so I think the jungle would have suited me, plus at over six foot, I wouldn't need to do tunnel rat duty. (would suck to be short guy) Even the Staten island ferry makes me wish it went a little faster.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Scott, post: 27392,

Army worked for me. I couldn't conceive of being stuck in cramped quarters with a bunch of sweaty dudes for months on end [/QUOTE]

Master Baiter didn't mind and was a cabin boy- - - - - - -

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
My concern?

39smq.gif

It wasn't so cramped, Scott. And our showers/HVAC worked just fine. I won't even go into the pussy at liberty ports.

Yeah but what about the 6 months at sea cabin boy- - - - - - -

You mean pussy like this,no thanks!

cute-curly-haired-cambodian-babe.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
th
What does that even mean Huggy ? You get more desperate as the days go on ffs
th
th
you look worse in this forum than the one you fled in shame , the Legend Tosh is waiting for your return as he hasn't found a dumber chooch yet and he doesn't think he ever will...you are a prize troll ass wipe

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
th
What does that even mean Huggy ? You get more desperate as the days go on ffs
th
th
you look worse in this forum than the one you fled in shame , the Legend Tosh is waiting for your return as he hasn't found a dumber chooch yet and he doesn't think he ever will...you are a prize troll ass wipe
I never fled anywhere you lying fuck! You’re supposed insults are old and pathetic like yourself Bahahahahaaa what a fucking loser!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
46804345_10156751822038446_1697396716333957120_n.jpg

Are we in a bandana club now ?? Do I need box cutter scars .. ?
46526189_497091960810239_1781703393891319808_n.jpg
For starters your shoulders aren’t wide enough, you sure you’re 6-3? Lmfao streak of piss! You’ll need to have done more than two years in prison, once you’ve done that I’ll sort you out with your scars
:facepalm::rightON:

Last edited by a moderator:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

For starters your shoulders aren’t wide enough, you sure you’re 6-3? Lmfao streak of piss! You’ll need to have done more than two years in prison, once you’ve done that I’ll sort you out with your scars
lVOWQo9.jpg

Oooooo I see
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAAA Were you the jizz receptacle in prison ? LOLOL

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

lVOWQo9.jpg

Oooooo I see
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAAA Were you the jizz receptacle in prison ? LOLOL
Not at all but I did witness men fighting naked in the shower room, cock n balls everywhere you’d have loved it!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Sounds awesome ! no wonder you're a hydrolic'r you love the pipes LOLOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I thought you were an internet athlete ?? more like an internet invalid LOLOL

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You copy me in everything so I suggest you do some soul searching...
LOL yeh okay Mr. Stabby LMFAO there is NOT a more amusing fellow such as yourself LOLOL
Aye ok fake lols everywhere all the time! I fuckin own you and hatecorpse it’s sad but hilarious! Get your own material and practice your Chinese star accuracy you fuckin suck!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LOL yeh okay Mr. Stabby LMFAO there is NOT a more amusing fellow such as yourself LOLOL
Aye ok fake lols everywhere all the time! I fuckin own you and hatecorpse it’s sad but hilarious! Get your own material and practice your Chinese star accuracy you fuckin suck!
okay okay calm down big fella' no need to get those scars all pumped up LOLOLOL You wanna see my Star collection just ask (: not as cool as spiDURS I'll admit hahahahahaaaa

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
okay okay calm down big fella' no need to get those scars all pumped up LOLOLOL You wanna see my Star collection just ask (: not as cool as spiDURS I'll admit hahahahahaaaa
Or black squirrels and cats... I find it highly amusing that you think I’ll be hurt about anything you say about me! I love tarantulas sooo what? You love niggers even though one stole your sheboon! Bahahahahaaa scoot scoot

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Or black squirrels and cats... I find it highly amusing that you think I’ll be hurt about anything you say about me! I love tarantulas sooo what? You love niggers even though one stole your sheboon! Bahahahahaaa scoot scoot
Don't forget you like a 'cold one' once in a while ..

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Don't forget you like a 'cold one' once in a while ..
Care to elaborate? :Thinking: