[Official] Member sightings thread

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
46518765_497598650759570_2915825882478149632_n.jpg
LMFAO
You’re in your 50s ffs, look at you with your hat sideways lmfao what a weirdo!

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
I thought you were an internet athlete ?? more like an internet invalid LOLOL
You copy me in everything so I suggest you do some soul searching...
LOL yeh okay Mr. Stabby LMFAO there is NOT a more amusing fellow such as yourself LOLOL
Aye ok fake lols everywhere all the time! I fuckin own you and hatecorpse it’s sad but hilarious! Get your own material and practice your Chinese star accuracy you fuckin suck!
okay okay calm down big fella' no need to get those scars all pumped up LOLOLOL You wanna see my Star collection just ask (: not as cool as spiDURS I'll admit hahahahahaaaa
Or black squirrels and cats... I find it highly amusing that you think I’ll be hurt about anything you say about me! I love tarantulas sooo what? You love niggers even though one stole your sheboon! Bahahahahaaa scoot scoot
Don't forget you like a 'cold one' once in a while ..
Care to elaborate? :Thinking:
Blank+_485f6dd3a3e391739e6f892182558565.gif

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Bye bye rT have a nice day sir, try not to think to much of me today, I assure you I'm not worth it LOLOL

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL yeh okay Mr. Stabby LMFAO there is NOT a more amusing fellow such as yourself LOLOL
Aye ok fake lols everywhere all the time! I fuckin own you and hatecorpse it’s sad but hilarious! Get your own material and practice your Chinese star accuracy you fuckin suck!
okay okay calm down big fella' no need to get those scars all pumped up LOLOLOL You wanna see my Star collection just ask (: not as cool as spiDURS I'll admit hahahahahaaaa
Or black squirrels and cats... I find it highly amusing that you think I’ll be hurt about anything you say about me! I love tarantulas sooo what? You love niggers even though one stole your sheboon! Bahahahahaaa scoot scoot
1470078287_morgue-story-6.wmv.0027.jpg
Oh right I knew that was a reference to my late mum... Shameless horrible cunts!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't believe you ...let's see the ball sac ///
Queer old queen:LMAO:
you gonna show the thing or is it the cops all over again ??
You’re literally asking to see my balls you dirty pig! Fucking shit on my shoe!
LOL You're what we call in Canada ... a fucking idiot EH LOLOL
I’m sure cornspace that actually knows me would disagree you wahoo!

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
Oh right I knew that was a reference to my late mum... Shameless horrible cunts!
All of your poisonous hatred that you harbor has fouled you little brain ....noboby mentioned any family member , calm down and see a psychiatrist ...or commit yourself to the local HA HA HILTON ...you creepy dick smoker:Crazy:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
All of your poisonous hatred that you harbor has fouled you little brain ....noboby mentioned any family member , calm down and see a psychiatrist ...or commit yourself to the local HA HA HILTON ...you creepy dick smoker:Crazy:
Trying to save the shame? You’re the creep as I’ve stated to you many times everywhere you follow me... Another copycat is all you are and how fuckin dare you say I have poison in me, look at all your posts they’re about me you miserable, horrible nail toothed cunt! “Brilliantly insane” haha ok pal... You’re a social outcast, that’s why you’re on the internet on thanksgiving talking about people you don’t know and mocking them because you know their mum died recently... Now that’s the truth! CUNT!

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
Trying to save the shame? You’re the creep as I’ve stated to you many times everywhere you follow me... Another copycat is all you are and how fuckin dare you say I have poison in me, look at all your posts they’re about me you miserable, horrible nail toothed cunt! “Brilliantly insane” haha ok pal... You’re a social outcast, that’s why you’re on the internet on thanksgiving talking about people you don’t know and mocking them because you know their mum died recently... Now that’s the truth! CUNT!
76482_max.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
76482_max.jpg
Go back to that other site and talk to yourself, your bestial hatred is toxic, loner!

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
76482_max.jpg
Go back to that other site and talk to yourself, your bestial hatred is toxic, loner!
you'd follow me you little limp wrist ...here's a gift for you to try and jerk off to while I'm away ...bye bye for now :SmokeBreak2:
d7b095ed5efa_efukt.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
76482_max.jpg
you'd follow me you little limp wrist ...here's a gift for you to try and jerk off to while I'm away ...bye bye for now :SmokeBreak2:
d7b095ed5efa_efukt.gif
I’d actually celebrate your death... Anyway don’t pretend you’re wanted for a turkey dinner with real people lmao your day consists of a meal for one with your non pedigree mongrel and your 30 dollar parrot GIRFUY CUNT!

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
76482_max.jpg
d7b095ed5efa_efukt.gif
I’d actually celebrate your death... Anyway don’t pretend you’re wanted for a turkey dinner with real people lmao your day consists of a meal for one with your non pedigree mongrel and your 30 dollar parrot GIRFUY CUNT!
76482_max.jpg
d7b095ed5efa_efukt.gif
yeah ok you fucking ..................
attachment.php
.......you're a goddamn joke ant man
th
fuckin fag