[Official] Member sightings thread

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Says the jackass that deleted every pic he ever posted here and rage quits every other week because he’s a whiny little brat. :LOL1::Welcome8:
I know you complained about my status here like a skinny meth addict! You’re at the centre of all the grief on this board yet you get to run riot because BF has known you for over ten years! LMFAO you’re a dirty, dirty slut! I hope you get cancer you cunt!

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m gonna live forever now just because you want me dead. One day you love me and the next you hate me. You have some serious issues.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m gonna live forever now just because you want me dead. One day you love me and the next you hate me. You have some serious issues.
I say what I like because you’re irrelevant, I give you attention because I like fucking with you you horrible cunt! Have you sucked enough black dick to pay for your colonial past yet? I’d celebrate your death whore!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuckin place is dead... Potential lost AGAIN!
d7eF1dX.jpg

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I'm thinking since Bear can get any positive attention from Iggy he's going for the negative shit- - - - - - -In a storm any port will do I guess-:TrainWreck: