[Official] Member sightings thread

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Make momma' proud that you had amounted to more then a door stop you piss poor queer ..
I’m not surprised you don’t get to touch your kids in the bathroom anymore... You dirty, DIRTY OLD MAN!
Well, I guess the last memory will be her sons shaft in her dead puss, you could've done much better
My mother is alive lmfao! You sick ballsack human waste excremental phantom whore! LMFAO
HAHA AMAZING !! your dick has magical powers hahahahahahahahahaaaa three pumps and the Bitch is back....btw I told 2 members here you were full of shit about that story
I couldn’t care less, have fun PLEASE ASS BOX ME!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Make momma' proud that you had amounted to more then a door stop you piss poor queer ..
I’m not surprised you don’t get to touch your kids in the bathroom anymore... You dirty, DIRTY OLD MAN!
Well, I guess the last memory will be her sons shaft in her dead puss, you could've done much better
My mother is alive lmfao! You sick ballsack human waste excremental phantom whore! LMFAO
HAHA AMAZING !! your dick has magical powers hahahahahahahahahaaaa three pumps and the Bitch is back....btw I told 2 members here you were full of shit about that story
I couldn’t care less, have fun PLEASE ASS BOX ME!
10 butt hurt posts later '''noooo, I couldn't care less' .... stupid Hydrolicker LOLOL

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck your skull power (:
Did you PLEASE ASS BOX ME!?
Not sure, you're the pro, Though I must admit I AM afraid to say that to you what with box cutter scars and all LMAO Fuck off you simple gimp, learn something in life, quit being a factory workin' fhag who cries on the net about his girl steppin' out

ur projecting again lol
Errr...not on my dick yet .... you just like fat old guys or WAT

now ur babbling nonsense

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Bear

penis-tattooed-on-her-thigh.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Fuck your skull power (:
Not sure, you're the pro, Though I must admit I AM afraid to say that to you what with box cutter scars and all LMAO Fuck off you simple gimp, learn something in life, quit being a factory workin' fhag who cries on the net about his girl steppin' out

ur projecting again lol

now ur babbling nonsense
Fuck your skull power (:

ur projecting again lol

now ur babbling nonsense
No I'm not ..

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Who would make that up? Don’t judge me by your own standards and use that tiny thing rattling about your skull! Freak!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Who would make that up? Don’t judge me by your own standards and use that tiny thing rattling about your skull! Freak!
Shut up, you're an attention seeking fraudster ..... And now it's solidly known, fuck yourself wierdo, tell your stories to some one who cares

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Shut up, you're an attention seeking fraudster ..... And now it's solidly known, fuck yourself wierdo, tell your stories to some one who cares
Ok

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LOL Man did I ever rip you a gaping sore in your ass huh .. LAUGH MY FUCKING ASS OFF

It's as though you're instinctually geared to be a fucking Idiot LOLOLOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
What kind of gimp goes around telling people his momma died then OH ... I was lying
ROFL.gif