[Official] Member sightings thread

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
A highlight reel of me. THE REAL ALPHA and WORLD CHAMPION!!!!

L15b.gif

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
Dilf spreading his AIDS JUICE on this plushy before he donates it to Salvation Army. How many children does he have to infect before he's stopped? An absolute lunatic.
EfKixZF.jpg

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Dilf spreading his AIDS JUICE on this plushy before he donates it to Salvation Army. How many children does he have to infect before he's stopped? An absolute lunatic.
EfKixZF.jpg

You truly are one the sickest fuck I have ever met!!!

I do have class. My Armani suit cost more than your house!!!

This is NOT me!!!

This must be Gyroscope!!!! Is that PISS on your chump clothes ??? You sick messy filth!!!

You are hopeless...

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
True colors shine through, which is why I know he's a decent guy. He just spews bullshit.

Much like you.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not exactly^^^ Only want her to do the right thing. Must take lots of effort to hold a grudge for as long as she has. A waste of time? Fuck.. she owns the ban hammer, what does she have to lose? She let the Nazi upstairs, only to be banned by BF. My request isn’t any different.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Not exactly^^^ Only want her to do the right thing. Must take lots of effort to hold a grudge for as long as she has. A waste of time? Fuck.. she owns the ban hammer, what does she have to lose? She let the Nazi upstairs, only to be banned by BF. My request isn’t any different.
Well it's like this............ you can't force people to do what YOU think is right and you can't force forgiveness. Move on.