[Official] Member sightings thread

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Ooh, they were mine? I feel honored. Which ones?
Here's Jibbles.
CEwAhTc.gif
Yeah man, we all like a laugh but nobody likes a snitch... He’s probably jelly of your battle sword...
X24BHKD.jpg

aunty mabels cuntwash

acquiring filth
((Ahhh fuck, wrong thread.... sorry staff, chuck this post in the shitpit if you want, unless I can edit something into it on topic in the interim))

Hey Iggy...

SLQipLs.png

...I've been a baaaaaad boy... LOL 1

aunty mabels cuntwash

acquiring filth
I umm.... pissed off the forum owner? Told one of hit cawk-obsessed pets that he liked penis one too many times?

Heh, I don't mind a bit, I like it better here anyway. And the cawk-lovin' geriatric of Connecticut has plenty of others around to remind him of his homo tendencies. Thumbs Up 3

aunty mabels cuntwash

acquiring filth
Did they delete your account?
They domain-banned the entire VPN I'm using. Which of course lasted as long as it took for me to switch to a different VPN.

So what is the point in exposing yourself as an idiot? I hate penis spam lmfao
Oh I agree; normaly I can't be bothered with it either, but given that pretty much two out of every three posts from the opponent devolved into shitposts about dick in the first place...

Anyway, if it truly was about penis spam then they'd be lucky to have three or four people posting by now. No word of a lie, that forum practically runs on the stuff.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Did they delete your account?
They domain-banned the entire VPN I'm using. Which of course lasted as long as it took for me to switch to a different VPN.

So what is the point in exposing yourself as an idiot? I hate penis spam lmfao
Oh I agree; normaly I can't be bothered with it either, but given that pretty much two out of every three posts from the opponent devolved into shitposts about dick in the first place...

Anyway, if it truly was about penis spam then they'd be lucky to have three or four people posting by now. No word of a lie, that forum practically runs on the stuff.
I never really liked it there. I only went because everyone else was there at the time. Half the time I had no clue wtf any of the main members were talking about. Are they all drunk? ANd we should move this convo back to my intro thread or somewhere.

aunty mabels cuntwash

acquiring filth
I never really liked it there. I only went because everyone else was there at the time. Half the time I had no clue wtf any of the main members were talking about. Are they all drunk? ANd we should move this convo back to my intro thread or somewhere.
I like the way you think and have no issue with a friendly helping hand from the mods/admin to shift everything from#183 on into there too. Actually I meant this to go in the 1,000,000 post thread, but your intro thread works just as well too I guess.

Aaaaaaand back on topic.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't intent to ever have anyone read between any fucking lines.

I am direct and to the point.

Everything mmy said is correct.

This is Seas game, he loves to play dumb and innocent. He is a kindness troll who likes to pretend he is unaware of what he does. I've pointed it out to him too many times over too many years to continue.

Gibby, you reported two pics of gyroscopes without a reason. Nothing was wrong with either pic.

Like the time you wanted to come for a visit? Please Corset Kat, sorry to have ever offended you. Thought you laughed off, as per your usual hard ass self. I’m sure it means way more in person.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
I would love to come visit and really wish your actions had left it an option as I will go there someday.

You knew what you did was offensive cause when I held you accountable you admitted that's exactly what you were doing. I gave you at least three chances after that, and you fucked them all. I "laughed" it of each of those times. Thought, Kat, he used to be a good poster, maybe he has it in him again. Each and every time you made me regret it. I'm done.

Hard ass, yes I am. I have expectations, and hopes. You fuck them up, every time.

Stay down here and rot.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I would love to come visit and really wish your actions had left it an option as I will go there someday.

You knew what you did was offensive cause when I held you accountable you admitted that's exactly what you were doing. I gave you at least three chances after that, and you fucked them all. I "laughed" it of each of those times. Thought, Kat, he used to be a good poster, maybe he has it in him again. Each and every time you made me regret it. I'm done.

Hard ass, yes I am. I have expectations, and hopes. You fuck them up, every time.

Stay down here and rot.
Kat that’s not what I want. Maybe you wish to continue this privately. I will say you did something special for me a while ago. You enlarged the font for me, so I wouldn’t need my glasses. An admirable thing to do. Come for a visit, seriously? Holding a grudge speeds the aging process. I don’t lie.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
((Ahhh fuck, wrong thread.... sorry staff, chuck this post in the shitpit if you want, unless I can edit something into it on topic in the interim))

Hey Iggy...

SLQipLs.png

...I've been a baaaaaad boy... LOL 1

Sorry for your luck, perma-banned for posting your cock to much....GET FUCKED
LOL 1

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I like the way you think and have no issue with a friendly helping hand from the mods/admin to shift everything from#183 on into there too. Actually I meant this to go in the 1,000,000 post thread, but your intro thread works just as well too I guess.

Aaaaaaand back on topic.

Sorry mate we don't remove or alter anything unless it breaks the rules.. Open board and the threads progress naturally

aunty mabels cuntwash

acquiring filth
Sorry for your luck, perma-banned for posting your cock to much....GET FUCKED
LOL 1
Ahhhh, if only, it was a blanket ban on one VPN's addresses... I can easily get around it by using another and I may yet do so for my own amusement. And I wasn't posting my cock either, just quoted one of the forum homos a few times and changed his text to reflect his deep and abiding love for
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Sorry mate we don't remove or alter anything unless it breaks the rules.. Open board and the threads progress naturally
Ahhh whatever. I can go back to washing my balls with a rag on a stick and a clear conscience then?

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Kat that’s not what I want. Maybe you wish to continue this privately. I will say you did something special for me a while ago. You enlarged the font for me, so I wouldn’t need my glasses. An admirable thing to do. Come for a visit, seriously? Holding a grudge speeds the aging process. I don’t lie.

You do lie, I've caught you in many. You are only telling me what you think I want to hear, it's what you do. Just the near fact that you are giving me empty promises of some great future of you posting without issues is a lie.

1. You know how I feel about PM's.

2. You keep sending me PM's that have the ability to reply turned off.

How many fucking chances have I given you over the years? Too fucking many. You also got yourself banned from my board. I let you out and I have to see and read you and your stupid petty bullshit fights with others. It annoys the fuvk out of me, cause it will be everywhere. You lack the ability to not piss people off. You get banned everywhere you go. What is the consistent thing here?

You.

ahtaC yddaM

Jesus fucking Christ on a cross.

What is this? Drama hour at Emo high?

Whoever would have thought a place as renowned as BF... ha.

Fuck it.

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
I don't intent to ever have anyone read between any fucking lines.

I am direct and to the point.

Everything mmy said is correct.

This is Seas game, he loves to play dumb and innocent. He is a kindness troll who likes to pretend he is unaware of what he does. I've pointed it out to him too many times over too many years to continue.

Gibby, you reported two pics of gyroscopes without a reason. Nothing was wrong with either pic.

Well some of us found it pretty crystal. :shrug:

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You do lie, I've caught you in many. You are only telling me what you think I want to hear, it's what you do. Just the near fact that you are giving me empty promises of some great future of you posting without issues is a lie.

How many fucking chances have I given you over the years? Too fucking many. You also got yourself banned from my board. I let you out and I have to see and read you and your stupid petty bullshit fights with others. It annoys the fuvk out of me, cause it will be everywhere. You lack the ability to not piss people off. You get banned everywhere you go. What is the consistent thing here?

You.

Kat you need to go back and check. I’ve never sent you a PM here. You also know that many times one is banned for disagreeing with site owner, or those in favor. You banned me here twice for nothing. This is stupid. I have no clue what you want to hear? At the same time allowing my ability to post upstairs will improve the site. What do you have to lose? Ask your partner, he hasn’t any issues with me. Remember he recruited a bunch of us. We came, you banned me for spite, he let me back, then you did it again. All unwarranted. Did I post something horrible or distasteful? Could be, you’d feel better about yourself. Have a nice day.

Grimmy

Not Impressed.

You.

Kat you need to go back and check. I’ve never sent you a PM here. You also know that many times one is banned for disagreeing with site owner, or those in favor. You banned me here twice for nothing. This is stupid. I have no clue what you want to hear? At the same time allowing my ability to post upstairs will improve the site. What do you have to lose? Ask your partner, he hasn’t any issues with me. Remember he recruited a bunch of us. We came, you banned me for spite, he let me back, then you did it again. All unwarranted. Did I post something horrible or distasteful? Could be, you’d feel better about yourself. Have a nice day.

Tissue?